Bonnie and Joel: Pack-Cacking it | Part 13

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Pack-Cacking it | Part 13

Unread post by staceymj »

Boston’s little problem solving process with the wheelbarrow and ball was so cute, you could see his little brain ticking. He definitely seems to take after Joel in that regard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

staceybrax wrote:Boston’s little problem solving process with the wheelbarrow and ball was so cute, you could see his little brain ticking. He definitely seems to take after Joel in that regard.

See, you can use math in real life. And physics. Education can help you get that ball in the wheelbarrow!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I have had no desire to click on a single one of their videos in awhile. But i just caught up here... how long were they in China? And just with Ellie and Jared?

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Just watched the pacifier video. She is so lucky that Lincoln just gave the paci up like that (assuming it worked? I'm trying to catch up on vids). Why would she try and give it to him when he doesn't want it?? If my child did that I'd be like cool, it's gone! It's just crazy to me that she'd continue to offer it to a two year old who clearly said he doesn't want it. But maybe I'm just salty because it was hell getting rid of my kids pacifiers.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Defuego wrote:Just watched the pacifier video. She is so lucky that Lincoln just gave the paci up like that (assuming it worked? I'm trying to catch up on vids). Why would she try and give it to him when he doesn't want it?? If my child did that I'd be like cool, it's gone! It's just crazy to me that she'd continue to offer it to a two year old who clearly said he doesn't want it. But maybe I'm just salty because it was hell getting rid of my kids pacifiers.
I know. He kept _saying_ he didn't want it. And her pressing the issue was riling him up. And then she wonders why he didn't want to go to sleep.
And then she sniffs it? Ewwww. Ellie did that a lot too. So gross.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Defuego wrote:Just watched the pacifier video. She is so lucky that Lincoln just gave the paci up like that (assuming it worked? I'm trying to catch up on vids). Why would she try and give it to him when he doesn't want it?? If my child did that I'd be like cool, it's gone! It's just crazy to me that she'd continue to offer it to a two year old who clearly said he doesn't want it. But maybe I'm just salty because it was hell getting rid of my kids pacifiers.
I have a feeling Lincoln would still be on the pacifier if it weren't for Bree. He didn't want it because it was broken. It probably had a hole in it. If it were up to Bonnie she probably would have run out and purchased a new pack of them. She's not quite ready to give up Lincoln being a baby. Look at the mesh prison they zip him into every night. Why not just transition him to a big bed he is plenty old enough.

My youngest son lost his pacifier at 19 months old. I just did a wait and see and he only cried for 10 minutes and snuggled up with his blanket and that was it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
I have a feeling Lincoln would still be on the pacifier if it weren't for Bree. He didn't want it because it was broken. It probably had a hole in it. If it were up to Bonnie she probably would have run out and purchased a new pack of them. She's not quite ready to give up Lincoln being a baby. Look at the mesh prison they zip him into every night. Why not just transition him to a big bed he is plenty old enough.

My youngest son lost his pacifier at 19 months old. I just did a wait and see and he only cried for 10 minutes and snuggled up with his blanket and that was it.

My son lost his, and didn't like the flavor of a new one. So that was that. I let my daughter have hers way too long, and traded her binkies in for a Barbie, lol.
But I agree, he probably bit a hole in it, and that made it "broken". He was so determined not to have it in his bed! I understand feeling a little sad when the last baby grows up a little. I had to have a hysterectomy after my son, so he and my daughter were _it_. And yes each milestone was a little bittersweet. But she needs to let him grow up! Put him in a big boy bed. Don't push the binkie if he says no. But she'll give him candy to shut him up?

Nornie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nornie »

I'm dying to hear what Bonbon got up to since Friday. .
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

i haven’t watched in ages and search isn’t working on mobile so sorry for a dumb question but what happened to their upstairs couch? i watched a few videos today, did they get rid of it?

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

chipmunks wrote:i haven’t watched in ages and search isn’t working on mobile so sorry for a dumb question but what happened to their upstairs couch? i watched a few videos today, did they get rid of it?

It's at Julie and Landon's.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

actuallydear wrote:
chipmunks wrote:i haven’t watched in ages and search isn’t working on mobile so sorry for a dumb question but what happened to their upstairs couch? i watched a few videos today, did they get rid of it?

Bonnie said in a vlog a little while ago that she is getting a new couch for upstairs for her birthday this year and sold the old one, I didn’t realise it was at Julie and Landon’s though Image

chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

staceybrax wrote:
actuallydear wrote:

Bonnie said in a vlog a little while ago that she is getting a new couch for upstairs for her birthday this year and sold the old one, I didn’t realise it was at Julie and Landon’s though Image

interesting, thanks ladies. I liked the look of the leather one so wonder what she’ll get next.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

After watching today's video, I don't think they gave their old couch to Julie and Landon. While in Missouri, they had a light-ish brown leather couch and loveseat, and in their current house the couch is in the upstairs living room and the loveseat is in the basement rec room. If I recall, Bonnie mentioned at the time that they sold their old leather couch, but I may be wrong on that detail.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:After watching today's video, I don't think they gave their old couch to Julie and Landon. While in Missouri, they had a light-ish brown leather couch and loveseat, and in their current house the couch is in the upstairs living room and the loveseat is in the basement rec room. If I recall, Bonnie mentioned at the time that they sold their old leather couch, but I may be wrong on that detail.
She did. She said she put it on the internet and sold it within a few hours. It was an old couch because she said it was the first big purchase she and Joel made together so it's possible Julie and Landon just have the same one.
DramaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DramaMama »

Here’s her how to video with an intro lol.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I was thinking the same thing!!! I am pretty sure every how to video has some sort of intro with a story behind it. If you don't want to hear all that then get out of YouTube and just go to google.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

For some reason i cracked up when Joel was recording the elevator opening and there was people standing there. That fast drop of the camera :lol: I know that feeling too well whether its on Snapchat or something :lol:
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DramaMama wrote:

Here’s her how to video with an intro lol.
Glad she got rid of those bangs. And ugh, how cute is little baby Lincoln!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I do get what they were saying about long, drawn out intros on how to videos. It aggravates me too. Just get to the point. A simple intro is fine but damn, some people will go on and on about nothing for 5 minutes and the actual how to will be like 40 seconds long.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:For some reason i cracked up when Joel was recording the elevator opening and there was people standing there. That fast drop of the camera :lol: I know that feeling too well whether its on Snapchat or something :lol:
I cracked up too, his cheeks turned pink too!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”