Bonnie and Joel: Pack-Cacking it | Part 13

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Pack-Cacking it | Part 13

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Just watched and its possible they were all sitting in there checking it out because we don't see it drive away (and Joel is sitting in the back). In the shot Cooper is sitting in the truck and then next is waving as someone drives away. There was at least a minute or two before those two cuts.

Julie has been really good about car seat safety, so I hope moving to UT doesn't ruin that. I hoped she would be a good influence on the rest of them.
whatashitshow
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by whatashitshow »

HelloSweetie wrote:Just watched and its possible they were all sitting in there checking it out because we don't see it drive away (and Joel is sitting in the back). In the shot Cooper is sitting in the truck and then next is waving as someone drives away. There was at least a minute or two before those two cuts.

Julie has been really good about car seat safety, so I hope moving to UT doesn't ruin that. I hoped she would be a good influence on the rest of them.

That IS possible BUT I also think a comment would have been made about how "they aren't actually taking off like this".....also, those types of trucks seat 5. Even if they were in the cab there is no possible way to fit 5 children buckled in properly. I believe it didn't show them driving off because that would show off the truck. You can see the whole truck in the background of E&J vlog when they are 4 wheeling though.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

I looked at their recent videos and the vlogs with bleeding kids in the thumbnail are getting millions of views. Their subs aren’t that large. Who else is watching these videos?!?!?!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Where are they going that they need visa applications?! :O
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I actually like the idea of a modified blanket training. I don't agree with hitting children- ever. But training a child to stay on a blanket when told could come in handy. Like if you are at a family members house and they have far to many expensive knick knacks lol (may have just gone through this for thanksgiving dinner)

It's no different than training a kid to stay in bed, or even putting a baby in a play pen. It's like a playpen with invisible sides.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I think it’s a good practice to teach kids how to entertain themselves, and the blanket boundary at home could translate outside the home (mentally, not literally with blankets) when she needs them to stay put for longer periods of time. Not a bad idea if it’s done right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Call me overprotective but this scene almost gave me a anxiety attack! Joel was so far away, I never let my almost 2 year old more than arms reach away near a road. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 837fb1.jpg[/img]

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Call me overprotective but this scene almost gave me a anxiety attack! Joel was so far away, I never let my almost 2 year old more than arms reach away near a road.

Ohh don't worry, Heavenly Father is looking out for them and will ensure nothing bad happens....

(Note sarcasm and insert HUGE eyeroll.....)
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Im really over the delayed posting, especially when other family members are posting on track. Julie showed a truck that is likely Joel's. It makes it boring to watch and I skip most of her videos.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Call me overprotective but this scene almost gave me a anxiety attack! Joel was so far away, I never let my almost 2 year old more than arms reach away near a road.

They are closer to the road than I would allow my kids to be, but maybe Linc has been taught to never go across the sidewalk and onto the grass. You've said you let your son play unsupervised in the back because he knows the rules right? Maybe Lincoln and Cody have rules they are supposed to follow? They aren't on the curb, there is still about 3 or 4 feet of grass before the road.

Ellie and Jared don't have a front yard so Calvin actually just plays on the street. I've never seen you express anxiety about that.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

I realize a lot of people don't like how Bonnie parents, but you really have to admit that her and Joel have some of the happiest, most appreciated, and loved kids on You Tube. Their vlogs feel like real life from things like Joel having to share his breakfast with the kids, and Lincoln stalling and acting cute when Bonnie tried to get him ready for bed. They aren't some of the larger than life You Tubers. They really are still just a family. Unlike most vloggers, they may actually be better off for Joel having quit his job to help out at home. Bonnie and Joel seem more connected, and the kids seem to be reaping the benefits of his time. It struck me that Lincoln wanted to go find his daddy when he hurt his finger. Most kids would go find mom because thats when they are used to.

Like them or not, those are some loved kids and I feel like it shows in the way they vlog.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

IceCreamCone wrote:

They are closer to the road than I would allow my kids to be, but maybe Linc has been taught to never go across the sidewalk and onto the grass. You've said you let your son play unsupervised in the back because he knows the rules right? Maybe Lincoln and Cody have rules they are supposed to follow? They aren't on the curb, there is still about 3 or 4 feet of grass before the road.

Ellie and Jared don't have a front yard so Calvin actually just plays on the street. I've never seen you express anxiety about that.
Ellie shows the kids on the street A LOT on social media. I think Jared is more careful to leave it out if the vlogs. It's like they've seen the Hoellein kids watch out for eachother, so they assume Jackson can watch Calvin, only they forget he's 3.

Regardless, a lot of people don't follow hen on social media so they may not comment on it because they don't see it.

But I agree with you that Cody and Linc wee sitting quietly and calmly so it was probably fine.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I don’t know if I’m too busy or what... I haven’t watched a vlog in awhile, and tried watching one today because Olivia looks like she’s grown quite a bit, but was so bored and stopped within the first couple of minutes. Same with DailyBumps. Do I even need this app anymore?! What’s happening to me?! Lol

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I don’t know if I’m too busy or what... I haven’t watched a vlog in awhile, and tried watching one today because Olivia looks like she’s grown quite a bit, but was so bored and stopped within the first couple of minutes. Same with DailyBumps. Do I even need this app anymore?! What’s happening to me?! Lol

Oh you still need the app. Sound like DB and E&J are in a baby race Image
whatashitshow
Amateur
Amateur

It was Boston and Lincoln sitting by the road. I wouldn't let my kids sit that close but that's just me.
whatashitshow
Amateur
Amateur

I know some of you have mentioned Ellie smelling her food before eating it. Did you guys catch her sniffing her sandwich before taking a bite during the lunch scene? It also looks like she didn't know she was being filmed just yet and is thinking "oh crap!!" when she notices.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

whatashitshow wrote:I know some of you have mentioned Ellie smelling her food before eating it. Did you guys catch her sniffing her sandwich before taking a bite during the lunch scene? It also looks like she didn't know she was being filmed just yet and is thinking "oh crap!!" when she notices.
It also looked like they were eating subs and she had just about finished, but when you see the men you can see they had just started eating, so Ellie may have only got a child's size.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Sounds like everyone was right and Joel is getting a new car "Tomorrow"/in tomorrows vlog.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

This is what drives me crazy that everyone griffiths sister is on a different posting schedule. Joel’s new car, E&J losing their van, etc we have all seen in someone else’s video by the time the actually family announces it

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

I was wrong lmao, It WAS the truck from Julie's video!
Joel must of been just hanging out with the kids in the back.

"Mama gonna treat you good" what sort of fucking title is that!?
She stole Joel's thunder and the one and only thing that he wanted. After all his patience, being frugal, loving frank, research for the right truck... she goes and says "I'm buying by man a truck" and calls it a "gift".
Like wtf. Why only today did it turn into a gift and not the past year Joel's been talking about buying himself a truck.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”