123789s
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by 123789s »

Bundy wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:18 pm
gopedjane wrote:does their Dr. actually swab for strep throat or do they just call them in Antibiotics? Is there a strep outbreak constantly in Utah? We'll get checked and it's always negative and they are like no antibiotics for you. How is it that they constantly have strep throat or are they just getting a virus with a sore throat and their doctors suck?
Seriously! All I hear is “strep” we don’t call it that here in Australia. It’s tonsillitis and it’s either viral (puss on the tonsils) or bacterial. You are only given antibiotics for bacterial tonsillitis because viral infections are not treated with antibiotics. Do they not know that you can just have a sore throat and it goes away on it’s own??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also live in Australia and have never heard someone say they have strep.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Objectively, it does look like Bonnie's views are down, not as drastic as E&J's channel, but I can see it being a concern if the trend continues. It appears both channels needs a clickbait as seen yesterday with E&J. The Bonnie Hoellein vlogs, it takes a child in the ER or a lump to see higher views.
I think Bonnie is worried she has lost viewers because her content is "not as wholesome." However, I don't think she'll change the direction of her channel. She enjoys the travel, fashion, makeup and being seen with celebrities.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Bonnie seems to cry a river whenever she sees her views and subscribers are down. Shes crying because she doesn't think her bathroom is big or pretty enough. Of course Ellie offers her big bathroom to Bon-Bon. Bon-Bon claims she's thankful for her home, but in the same breath is "saving". Bonnie wants her lavish bathroom to take her "Lush" baths. She says views say they have outgrown the house and they have no room for the kids. Bonnie will use any excuse to build her big house on the Griffiths compound. She knows the views are down, she knows viewers see her because her change is not for the better.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Todays drama wrote:Bonnie seems to cry a river whenever she sees her views and subscribers are down. Shes crying because she doesn't think her bathroom is big or pretty enough. Of course Ellie offers her big bathroom to Bon-Bon. Bon-Bon claims she's thankful for her home, but in the same breath is "saving". Bonnie wants her lavish bathroom to take her "Lush" baths. She says views say they have outgrown the house and they have no room for the kids. Bonnie will use any excuse to build her big house on the Griffiths compound. She knows the views are down, she knows viewers see her because her change is not for the better.
She ultimately must be having a fit because they aren’t breaking ground on a new home as soon as she wants or it’s coming very soon. What does having a big bathroom have to do with needing pretty instagram photos? Nothing unless she wants to appear to live a n a luxury home. If she paid attention to existing ads and commercials she would see that they market to their audience, which would make her bathroom perfect. She just dug herself in deeper in that rant.

lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

do viewers actually comment on her videos that they've outgrown their house? because that is something I definitely recall seeing on these boards (that as the kids grow up the house will be too small and cramped to have enough room for teens especially- I mean, yeah, just look at their dining area set up) BUT I feel like I can't imagine viewers actually commenting that on videos. that seems like something bonnie would have already brought up and cried about #deleteandblockthehaters

maybe there have been comments along those lines and I just don't pay enough attention but as soon as she said that I thought of ytmd
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:31 am Objectively, it does look like Bonnie's views are down, not as drastic as E&J's channel, but I can see it being a concern if the trend continues. It appears both channels needs a clickbait as seen yesterday with E&J. The Bonnie Hoellein vlogs, it takes a child in the ER or a lump to see higher views.
I think Bonnie is worried she has lost viewers because her content is "not as wholesome." However, I don't think she'll change the direction of her channel. She enjoys the travel, fashion, makeup and being seen with celebrities.
When they start building their dream home, views will skyrocket again. People like to watch those kinds of vlogs. I'll bet as soon as the weather allows, they will break ground on their Bollie mansion.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

ba1006 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:20 am
YTIG60 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:31 am Objectively, it does look like Bonnie's views are down, not as drastic as E&J's channel, but I can see it being a concern if the trend continues. It appears both channels needs a clickbait as seen yesterday with E&J. The Bonnie Hoellein vlogs, it takes a child in the ER or a lump to see higher views.
When they start building their dream home, views will skyrocket again. People like to watch those kinds of vlogs. I'll bet as soon as the weather allows, they will break ground on their Bollie mansion.
Of course since she has started her manipulative tactics on Joelyne to get what she wants!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

There are hints in today’s vlog “we need to save more” and like beggers “where will our next paycheck come from?”
How disgusting to live like hosts feeding off others, useless people!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

endof wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:10 am There are hints in today’s vlog “we need to save more” and like beggers “where will our next paycheck come from?”
I found this to be mocking and very distasteful. Especially how they made a joke about the Nintendo switch being food, because they "spent their paycheck" on it and joked about not having money for food. That's disgusting and a real issue that people deal with. Not something you joke about.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:20 am
endof wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:10 am There are hints in today’s vlog “we need to save more” and like beggers “where will our next paycheck come from?”
I found this to be mocking and very distasteful. Especially how they made a joke about the Nintendo switch being food, because they "spent their paycheck" on it and joked about not having money for food. That's disgusting and a real issue that people deal with. Not something you joke about.
Because that is what greed sounds like I hope they do go over the top building their commune then lose everything the foreclosure because they are just such idiots! She spent a fortune on luxury pillows for her ass in the living room while Boston had a horrible pillow and Cody and old one! Sometimes listening to them you read between the lines! When she is talking over Joel and he is trying to justify his purchase like a scared child he says “Those bring YOU joy this will bring the children joy!!!
How fitting to describe her to the T!
Also how very sad to see Joel a hard working individual so bored his day is playing video games, truly sad!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I wonder if the ice palace 2.0 on the Bollywood ranch isn't happening anytime soon and that's what the meltdown was about? Crying and saying she would be happy in a shack because she's pissed that theyre not building this spring?
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

omg a dog that size cramped in a crate all night in such a huge house that is appalling!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

endof wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:56 am omg a dog that size cramped in a crate all night in such a huge house that is appalling!
Oops sorry for Ellie again my mistake
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Joel is Bonnie's pool boy, Jared's best friend and is giddy playing video games in the basement. Joel not starting a business is a missed opportunity.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

If they were smart they would start saving their money and stay in this house for a few more years, but let's face it, they are the opposite of smart.

It's very sad seeing a grown man admit to staying up late in the night playing video games. What happened to the real Joely??
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Liz_444 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:47 am If they were smart they would start saving their money and stay in this house for a few more years, but let's face it, they are the opposite of smart.

It's very sad seeing a grown man admit to staying up late in the night playing video games. What happened to the real Joely??
But if they stay a few more years the Bonster won’t have her luxury bathroom suit to advertise her Dove boohoohoo 😭😭😭😭🤮
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

The kids thought the switch was for them, but Joel was quick to tell Bonnie it was his. Seriously, a grown man with kids claiming a video gaming system as his own? I guess Bonnie's "mine, Mine, MINE" attitude is rubbing off on him. Why can't that be a family gift? Maybe it is being nitpicky, but it's just further proof that they put their needs and feelings over their kids.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

omg. She is the biggest manipulator. That's all the crying is. She knows her family and others feel sorry for her then. I can't stand it.
She's totally changed. Them at home? Yeah ok. Really? I unsubscribed and haven't watched but after reading stuff here I thought I'd give it another go. I can't. God, she's so annoying!!!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Out of all of the YT mom’s and families. Bonnie and Joel were the ones that totally snookered me. I thought they were like my husband and myself. My husband hard worker gone a lot. Then Bonnie got her tonsils out, Joel took family leave and seemed to like being home. Now they are living off the backs of their kids private moments. Bonnie says she hasn’t changed, then I guess she just has stopped putting on the act. What we see is her true self. Mean, manipulating, and greedy.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I thought the tears were real in the crying video. I got the impression she wasn’t just sad about not having a nicer house (because obviously she is sad about that) but the way she mentioned watching old vlogs left me thinking that maybe she misses “Old Joel.” They have money and fame now, but maybe Bonnie realized she isn’t actually any happier than she was back then? Even if she doesn’t think she’s changed, she has to have seen Joel has.

But I’m not sure why she’s crying about not having a nicer house anyway. If E&J could afford to build theirs, B&J can definitely afford to build their own. The Griffith sisters just want to build at the same time so they can try to “one up” each other’s designs.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”