Bonnie Hoellein: Drugs, Plugs & 4 Terrified Mugs | Part #57

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Drugs, Plugs & 4 Terrified Mugs | Part #57

Unread post by opangatay »

I feel bad for harping on Olivia but something about her has always made me uncomfortable And I remember how awful it is being in that not-a-child-not-a-teen phase. I really don’t think Bonnie (or any of the Griffiths) is a good example for her at her super impressionable age. I hope she grows up eventually finding herself and not mirroring the questionable behaviors she sees. My mother was very similar to Bonnie- prioritizing beauty and wanting all the lavish things in life while doing the bare minimum for her kids, and I turned out the exact opposite because I saw how shallow it all was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

angelfire89 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
rosie_dalia wrote:I agree. Ruby is a multi-millionaire and has a husband with a VERY good and high paying job(s). The other sisters have to rely on SM/YT/IG. Poor Julie and her deadbeat husband who can't seem to figure life out.

I think Bonnie and Joel probably have a lot in savings, but I wonder how much Bollie is draining their savings. It can't be that profitable. I can't even imagine the cookbook provides much of an income. Has anyone here actually ordered it??
Not just Bollie. Bonnie's plastic surgeries weren't cheap, especially when you add on air fare and staying in posh hotels getting room service. The month in Hawaii may have been a bargain as far as vacations go, but it still wasn't cheap, and all the toys and trips to the nail salon, and the property all add up.
I have to laugh at Ellie's comment on Bonnie's post about her birthday "I love how everyone gets to see how outgoing and kind you are!" Outgoing, I might buy. Kind? Not in a million years would I believe that Bonnie is "kind".
And, Bonnie posted Thanksgiving picture. Olivia looks really pretty, except that she is apparently wearing a full face of makeup. And Bonnie is wearing ripped jeans and everyone else in the family is wearing jeans. Olivia looks pretty, but out of place. I'm nitpicking, I know. And Bonnie's germ collectors, I mean nails, match Olivia's dress. Poor Lincoln needs a haircut so badly. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Too me it doesn’t look like she’s wearing anything but mascara and maybe lip color. Though she does have very hooded eyes like her mother so maybe there’s eyeshadow that just can’t be seen (but then why bother at that age?)

And Bonnie wearing jeans (seemingly all the time) is hilarious since she complained for so long about how she couldn’t because the doctor told her so and they hurt. I’m sure the main reason she is wearing them so much is because they are high waisted and skin tight to show off her new body. Thanksgiving is the perfect time to wear some stretchy leggings with a skirt or some loose flowy plants. Presumably they’re gonna be eating, why not be comfortable?
Maybe I'm wrong. It's happened before! It looked to me as though she was wearing face makeup too. But I could be mistaken. And Bonnie's bun looks awful to me.
Ugh. I'm mean. I feel for Olivia too. She seems to be developing a bit early, but supposedly, girls are hitting puberty earlier than they used to. Apparently eating lots of sugar could be a factor. It's got to be hard not only developing curves at 10, but also having your mother putting it all on the internet for money.

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Parktown »

So basically if your home doesn’t have Hello Fresh according to Bonnie fast food is your only option.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Parktown wrote:So basically if your home doesn’t have Hello Fresh according to Bonnie fast food is your only option.
It blows me away how lazy they have gotten. Jeez, Tyson even makes pre-cut chicken breast pieces. Even if you have to cut up the chicken, you can throw it in a pan with some vegetables and seasonings and serve it with rice. Super easy. Stir fried chicken and veggies were my go-to when my kids were little. And doesn't she have an instant pot? I covet one with an air fryer function, but they are around $200.
With both of them home and Bri around, they have no excuse. I don't blame people who work and don't have a lot of time for doing the box dinner delivery thing, but they have plenty of time to cook healthy meals for the family. Doesn't the whole family hawk a cookbook, ffs?

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:21 am
Parktown wrote:So basically if your home doesn’t have Hello Fresh according to Bonnie fast food is your only option.
It blows me away how lazy they have gotten. Jeez, Tyson even makes pre-cut chicken breast pieces. Even if you have to cut up the chicken, you can throw it in a pan with some vegetables and seasonings and serve it with rice. Super easy. Stir fried chicken and veggies were my go-to when my kids were little. And doesn't she have an instant pot? I covet one with an air fryer function, but they are around $200.
With both of them home and Bri around, they have no excuse. I don't blame people who work and don't have a lot of time for doing the box dinner delivery thing, but they have plenty of time to cook healthy meals for the family. Doesn't the whole family hawk a cookbook, ffs?

Seriously, most families don't have any work from home or stay at home parents, and the literally do 1 full time job between 2 people and can't make a meal?

It drives me crazy because they literally can't lift a finger past 6pm in their house and I'm lucky if I am home from work by then.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”