Bonnie Hoellein

minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein

Unread post by minmouse »

I also think her kids are sweet and adorable.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

One thing that I respect about Bonnie and Joel is that they aren't looking to be famous and Joel didn't give up his regular job to vlog.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I just love Joel. I think there's nothing sexier than a man that can fix things and do heavy grunt work, but then can also calm down and be an involved, kind, patient and caring father.

I know a lot of guys like Joel (my husband included ) and I find him to be 100% genuine and adorable. I would be shocked if he ever felt a need to be famous.

I like Jared a lot better when he's trying to be Joel, than I do when he tries to be Bryan
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree. I love Joel. He is such a good husband and dad. I hope neither him or Bonnie changes or chases youtube fame.
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Right? ^^ Joel would never quit his job. He seems like a very hard worker who will always be doing something.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Never say never...though I really really really hope he never does quit his job. It's so nice to see a more typical family situation being vlogged.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

westwuff wrote:Never say never...though I really really really hope he never does quit his job. It's so nice to see a more typical family situation being vlogged.
Yeah, this Image

If Bonnie starts to bring in lots of money, and it makes sense for Joel to stay home and help with the kids, then I can see Bonnie asking him to quit. Joel seems like the type of guy that would go stir crazy at home though so I'm not sure how well that will work.

Ellie and Jared are making the life look pretty glamorous right now with all the travelling though, so I can see Bonnie having that as her goal.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Never say never but I just can't see Joel ever leaving his job for youtube. If the channel does well I could see them using the money to make their lives more comfortable. I just can't see him leaving a real job.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Bonnie looks good in E&J's vlog today. Doesn't look like a gross tired mommy like most lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Gross tired mommy?

I think Bonnie always looks pretty well put together. I don't think I've ever seen her look sweaty dirty gross or unkept. Tired that I can agree with but she has four children one being a newborn. Sure we have seen her without make up on but I don't think that equals gross.

When I think of gross I think of leftover smudged make up and greasy hair type of look. I love that she shows her true self in the mornings before she has time to make herself up. In my opinion that's one of the things that makes her so relatable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein

AutumnLane wrote:Gross tired mommy?

I think Bonnie always looks pretty well put together. I don't think I've ever seen her look sweaty dirty gross or unkept. Tired that I can agree with but she has four children one being a newborn. Sure we have seen her without make up on but I don't think that equals gross.

When I think of gross I think of leftover smudged make up and greasy hair type of look. I love that she shows her true self in the mornings before she has time to make herself up. In my opinion that's one of the things that makes her so relatable.

I said she looked good. I meant most other mothers of newborns look gross and tired. I know i did. I know most of my girlfriends who have children did. She looks like she's glowing and super put together.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

OK I thought you were saying she normally on a regular basis looks gross. I was just taken back because I always think she looks so put together. Even during late pregnancy I thought she looked cute. Wearing those fake lashes on a regular basis would drive me crazy I give it up to her she does make up very well Ellie also.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:OK I thought you were saying she normally on a regular basis looks gross. I was just taken back because I always think she looks so put together. Even during late pregnancy I thought she looked cute. Wearing those fake lashes on a regular basis would drive me crazy I give it up to her she does make up very well Ellie also.

Haha no no. She is a freaking trooper and is really put together like 95% of the time I've seen her. She's my motivation to step it up and look more presentable. Image

I could see what I said could lead someone to think I was trashing her.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just caught up on the last like 6 videos of Bonnie's... Her demanding tone with the kids will irk me, but there's something SO redeeming about her with her children.

She's seriously looking so great. Her face has already thinned out a lot. She's handling her little big pack really well!

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

I can literally hear my mother's voice in my head, screaming for me to not stand near the microwave, as I watch Cody leaning his head against it while it runs.

Bonnie looks good. You can tell she has lost a lot of the weight!
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

I loved today's video. The kids are adorable and the baby is precious. I just love Boston to pieces! So darn cute! Bonnie looks amazing. I think she is settling in nicely and is doing well being a mom to four.
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

usmelllikesnow wrote:I can literally hear my mother's voice in my head, screaming for me to not stand near the microwave, as I watch Cody leaning his head against it while it runs.

I cringed watching him climb up and then open the microwave door.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

I do like Bonnie but the kids are an accident waiting to happen. She lets them do things I think are too dangenerous. Maybe she will learn if they get hurt but probably not.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

sarah wrote:
usmelllikesnow wrote:I can literally hear my mother's voice in my head, screaming for me to not stand near the microwave, as I watch Cody leaning his head against it while it runs.

I cringed watching him climb up and then open the microwave door.
I go into her vlogs totally cringing just waiting to see what crazy thing her kids will do, lol.

I cringed today when she said she left Lincoln with Olivia and Cody while she took a shower. I really hope Joel was in the house, but I must say that Lincoln is ADORABLE and Bonnie is looking good.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Kryptonite wrote:
minmouse wrote:I do like Bonnie but the kids are an accident waiting to happen. She lets them do things I think are too dangenerous. Maybe she will learn if they get hurt but probably not.
I agree.

I have to say, I enjoy her a lot more since she has had Lincoln but it seems like the children have become more and more dangerous. Cody on the rocks, the counters, the way they are with the baby, ah, so many times I cringe.

To be honest, I have a feeling that even if one of them did get hurt (God forbid), she would chalk it up to "Oh, kids have accidents".
i think so too. when i was reading this thread earlier, i got a thought of seeing bonnie react to one of her kids breaking a bone (hope it doesn't happen, obviously) and in my head she totally chalked it up to "kids will be kids". :(

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”