Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Don't Call Me Bud - Part 5

Unread post by alym0326 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
alym0326 wrote:
The difference is that there are people who don't admit to being hypocritical, I appreciate that you can admit that there are parenting choices you give Bonnie a pass for that you wouldn't think twice about ripping Ellie/missy apart for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why does it even matter if people admit to being hypocritical? You think they are hypocrites, why do they have to agree with your opinion?

I like Bonnie, I like Joel, I do give them passes because the good outweighs the bad. No one is perfect. I think she is a good (but old school) mom. Can I say that about Missy and Ellie. Absolutely not.
She adores her kids, they are clean, well loved, she does things with them, she lets them be kids.
She also sucks at car seat safety, feeds them junk all the time and lets them roam the neighborhood.

I am sure if we all put You Tube videos up of ourselves, each one of us would find flaws in another. I am uber anal about car seat safety and feed my kids well but I yell at my kids. You may be lax about car seat safety and feed your children Lunchables daily but act like Mary Poppins. Would my good outweigh my bad? Who knows? Would yours?

Do Bonnies good mom moments outweigh her bad?
Do Missys?
Do Ellies?
Sorry, I wasn't trying to say that people need to agree with my opinion or anything. What I was mainly trying to say about the hypocritical thing is that it can at times be frustrating that some people will dismiss things Bonnie's done, that they previously nagged Ellie or missy about. I.e., Jackson being in their front area by himself vs Boston being in the front area by himself. Do you know what I mean?

There are many people here who like Bonnie, that admit that she has faults, like HelloSweetie for example. But there are a few that don't.

I think everyone is allowed to have their own opinion about Bonnie, and I respect that. I just wish both sides were allowed to express it more freely without either side trying to shut it down. KWIM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”