• Advertisement

theJKtoday

Re: theJKtoday

Postby cottonblossom » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:43 am

calliepaige84 wrote:I couldn't handle the bad acting about the boy girl party omg

You can tell Kelly was mouthing lines to M.

That made me cringe. It was wayyy obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cottonblossom
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:02 pm

cottonblossom wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:I couldn't handle the bad acting about the boy girl party omg

You can tell Kelly was mouthing lines to M.

That made me cringe. It was wayyy obvious.

this was seriously the WORST acting for a vlog i have ever seen. So fake and cringy. I'm SURE Maddi loves doing things like that for the vlog. :roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:58 pm

I'm actually surprised Madelyn is so into vlogging with her family. She's at an age where peer pressure is at a max, and middle schoolers are ruthless. I can't imagine kids at her school would think it's cool. Though good for her if she can ignore criticism.
askeptichere
Gossiper

Postby ewokfan11 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:25 pm

I wish they would STOP vlogging. It's obvious the kids - especially the girls - HATE IT! They have BOTH asked to stop being filmed on many occasions, but Kelly keeps rolling. That's just mean and bad parenting. If your kid doesn't want to be EXPLOITED for $$$ and be on YT and SAYS STOP, then FUCKING STOP!!!!

I don't understand why she's even doing this YT thing. Does her husband want to be a STAY AT HOME LOSER like Cullen????
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Kelley is bored. Emily is in school full time now, so she has nothing better to do.

askeptichere
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:48 pm

I thought "the floor is lava" was (thankfully) dead...
And those waffles looked gross. You add sprinkles at the end, I believe... And when the "sprinkles" are basically colored sugar, of course they are going to "melt".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:43 am

It is SO irresponsible and dangerous for Kelly to let her kids go up to their neighbors' dog to pet when the dog's owners are not present. Twice now the dog nipped at the kids. Even the nicest dog can be unpredictable when strangers enter their territory. If I had neighborhood kids enter my yard to pet my dog, I'd be pissed, and talk to their parents. We have a very gentle lab, and I know he wouldn't do anything but be friendly, but the next dog they go to pet may not be as nice.

They keep saying they're getting an invisible fence for Soca. Do the neighbors have an invisible fence? Because trapping Soca in their yard does nothing if another dog is free to enter.
askeptichere
Gossiper

Postby snarkygrl33 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:11 pm

So I'm a little confused about today's vlog....

In one clip you see Kelley and Emily walking up the stairs to find the disaster of a playroom, and Bennett is MIA.

Then she asks the friend's kid where Bennett is, he seems like he doesn't know. He tells her where he saw him last. I wondered if they made that mess and the kid was covering for Bennett. If so, why didn't get call Bennett out in the vlog too? Or maybe he broke the playstation game? Or Maybe Bennett was hiding because he didn't want Kelley to make him let Emily play with them. (Why couldn't she play something else?)

And in the next clip, they confront him about lying? That seemed a little harsh to me.

Don't get me wrong I think it's important to teach children to be respectful to all elders, but it kinda seemed like that poor kid took one for the team. I think that should've been handled OFF camera, since he is not their kid. The camera should've been turned off the moment they realized Bennett was MIA. They must've edited a lot out. I hope the kid and his parents are ok with the edited version.

Am I totally missing something?
snarkygrl33
Amateur

Postby nutbagmcgee » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:18 am

I keep trying but I can’t take Kelley’s voice. Even Jay has a voice that grates my nerves.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby NCSUchick27 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:02 am

Jay bought a new Mercedes. They acted like Kelly didn’t know he was going to go buy it, but that she knew he was thinking about it. It was probably all staged for the vlog. If my husband went and bought a car without me I would kill him.

Kelly said that it will be Madeline’s car when she turns 16 in 4 years. A 16 year old driving a fairly new Mercedes is crazy to me, but I am sure it is pretty normal in their social circle. She talked about how Katie and Jay both had a Mercedes passed down to them for their first cars.

I am not a car person, but I think buying a luxury car is a huge waste of money. My Hyundai gets me from point A to point B too and it was less than half the price of that Mercedes. The Mercedes is nice, but there are other things I would rather spend my money on.
NCSUchick27
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:16 am

NCSUchick27 wrote:Jay bought a new Mercedes. They acted like Kelly didn’t know he was going to go buy it, but that she knew he was thinking about it. It was probably all staged for the vlog. If my husband went and bought a car without me I would kill him.

Kelly said that it will be Madeline’s car when she turns 16 in 4 years. A 16 year old driving a fairly new Mercedes is crazy to me, but I am sure it is pretty normal in their social circle. She talked about how Katie and Jay both had a Mercedes passed down to them for their first cars.

I am not a car person, but I think buying a luxury car is a huge waste of money. My Hyundai gets me from point A to point B too and it was less than half the price of that Mercedes. The Mercedes is nice, but there are other things I would rather spend my money on.
I'm kinda with you on that. Jake Paul just bought a Lamborghini. BASE price on that is $447,000. With no add-ons. I can't understand letting a 16 year old drive a Mercedes. The insurance alone is going to be insane. I saw a kid the other day who obviously was 16, but didn't look like he could even shave (the testosterone fairy hasn't visited yet) and he was driving a Nissan 350 Z convertible. Crazy. I am definitely with you on the luxury cars. It's just going to depreciate. And it's just to show off. If it was for safety features like a Volvo or Subaru, that's one thing. But just because it's a Mercedes or BMW? Nope. Better things to spend money on. And I am sure Kelly knew he was going to buy it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Defuego » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:36 am

I don't have a problem with people buying luxury cars. If I had the money sitting around I'd probably get one too. I certainly enjoy finer things. But for a 16 year old, a new driver...no way.
Defuego
Informer

Postby anich177 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:53 am

The thing is Jay got the C300 which is the cheapest mercedes they make. MSRP for the 2018 is around $40,000 so they probably were able to get it for around $30,000-$35,000 because it's probably the 2017 model. That's the amount my parents paid for their honda accord so I mean it just comes down to reliability and one of them being a status symbol. Plus by the time Madeline gets that car it'll pretty much worthless, at max it would be worth half of what they paid for it. Idk I just never saw the big deal with new drivers having luxury cars especially when they're not brand new and have been driven for a few years before they got it. But to each their own I guess :?
anich177
Amateur

Postby thenightowl » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:53 am

Have they explained why Madelyne sleeps in Emily's room? I don't know why it bothers me so much (probably because she has her own room so it doesn't make sense)
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby workfromhomemom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:34 am

thenightowl wrote:Have they explained why Madelyne sleeps in Emily's room? I don't know why it bothers me so much (probably because she has her own room so it doesn't make sense)

They did awhile back. Something like Emily was having g issues sleeping in her room alone and Maelyne liked the company too.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:17 am

I think I'd watch more than one vlog a week if Kelly stopped filming Emily. That girl is so apathetic and over everything in life at age 6. I just want to shake her and yell "does anything make you genuinely happy!?" I can get past Kelly's slow sing-songy voice, but Emily just makes me go "UGH."
askeptichere
Gossiper

Postby Defuego » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:00 pm

I know not too many people here love them, but lately I've enjoyed watching them more than I do C&K. It's more relatable to me to see Kelley with older children, shuffling them too and from their different functions, getting homework done, cooking dinners. I love her "Kelleys in the kitchen" videos. They'll have a few videos here and there targeted at kids but in general I feel like they don't pander to children as much. As an adult I enjoy watching them.
Defuego
Informer

Postby askeptichere » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:48 pm

Defuego wrote:I know not too many people here love them, but lately I've enjoyed watching them more than I do C&K. It's more relatable to me to see Kelley with older children, shuffling them too and from their different functions, getting homework done, cooking dinners. I love her "Kelleys in the kitchen" videos. They'll have a few videos here and there targeted at kids but in general I feel like they don't pander to children as much. As an adult I enjoy watching them.

Same here. Kelly’s voice still drives me crazy, and I skip over anything with Emily, but they’re so much more relatable.

askeptichere
Gossiper

Previous

Return to Cullen and Katie