Cullen and Katie: Blame the Mailman Part 7

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Blame the Mailman Part 7

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Oh yay, I feel like a kindergartener whose day it is to be the line-leader!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

This title is the best!! :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They did an awesome job with the fund raiser!! So glad they blew the goal up!
I hate the shout outs at the end of the vlog. I hope this doesn't become a real habit.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

Playsinrain wrote:They did an awesome job with the fund raiser!! So glad they blew the goal up!
I hate the shout outs at the end of the vlog. I hope this doesn't become a real habit.
I kinda like them, true I skip them but I have been seeing a lot of fans screenshotting and making comments how happy they were their post was seen. I think its a good way not only for them to grow as a business but its showing to the fans they care. Otherwise he could just say 'random person who retweets this will get a shout out' but instead he is taking the time to show everyone.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

The shirts went crazy!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lurker4Life wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:They did an awesome job with the fund raiser!! So glad they blew the goal up!
I kinda like them, true I skip them but I have been seeing a lot of fans screenshotting and making comments how happy they were their post was seen. I think its a good way not only for them to grow as a business but its showing to the fans they care. Otherwise he could just say 'random person who retweets this will get a shout out' but instead he is taking the time to show everyone.
I guess you do have a point, I can see how it would make someone's day if they cared about things like that. It is a good way of being grateful for the fans and giving back some love to them. I can skip over that part.. lol
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I'm guessing they are buying in that new neighborhood.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Can I just say.... CLIMACTIC!!! Every single time Cullen says climatic (or really anyone says it) it makes my brain hurt.

Sorry, grammar Nazi here. I have a bunch of little pet peeves like that... I could go on for days with some vloggers.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

That neighborhood looked great!

Gaines is smart as a whip. It's so easy to forget she just turned two. I'm so glad to see C&K always engaging her mind and creativity (even if the crafts don't exactly work out, lol). She hit the jackpot for parents, and they certainly did with her too.

In the E&J thread someone brought up jealousy as it pertains to them getting the ice palace and basically living their ideal life. It's interesting because I resent the crap out of Ellie (in particular), but really like C&K and am happy for them to succeed and enjoy life even though their YT success is underscored by real wealth. I hope they buy a big, grand house and throw amazing parties, lol. And I hope they have another child or two, if they want, because they are good parents.

I don't mind him scrolling through the retweets. I don't feel compelled to watch that, but it's at the end, and people seem to enjoy/appreciate it. It's fan engagement + channel-building rolled into one, hope it helps.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Today's Vlog was pretty hard for me to watch. I usually love them and love when they are doing normal things, but I've been skipping their vlogs lately. I get they are buying a house and that's why they are being so weird about thing. Why not just talk about it and the buying process ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:Today's Vlog was pretty hard for me to watch. I usually love them and love when they are doing normal things, but I've been skipping their vlogs lately. I get they are buying a house and that's why they are being so weird about thing. Why not just talk about it and the buying process ?

I'm thinking they will be in a new house by Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Me too! And I'm excited for them but I hope the vlogs don't suffer with them trying to be all secretive about it. I don't mind vloggers having private matters, but just say hey we've had a busy day doing stuff involving buying a house.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Cullen included a clip from the "DRAMATIC LAUNDRY DISPUTE!" video recently, so I watched the old video from 2014 in full and it was the most hilarious and relatable I've ever seen vloggers. Katie getting upset because the laundry was washed on the wrong cycle and Cullen being all, "Well, it sat dirty on the floor for three weeks and now it's clean." When Katie's brow furrows and she says, "I don't think that's very appropriate." Haha My husband and I argue the same way where we realize how ridiculous we're being and just end up cracking up. It wasn't scripted and they were just being off the cuff. I think that's a lot more entertaining to watch.
Last edited by HashtagBlessed on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I've been loving the editing lately. The clip from the Laundry vlog makes me crack up because that is the most real I have ever seen YouTubers get. The clips from tobuscus and the office have been getting to me too. He's just been on a roll lately.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

My boys used to wear those Jon Jon outfits. I thought they were so cute .. My mother in law used to make them for my boys and would have some dressy kind or play kind. She would embroider little things on them .. But my youngest is 22 so that was a long time ago. I dont see them very often these days
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I also forget Gaines is 2. A lot of the time I think she's 3 because she's so darn smart and looks older. My daughter still looked like a baby when she was 2 because her hair was still super short...she was a baldy as a baby!

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Did they change their upload time? I know Katie said Cullen had been staying up later to edit, but the vlogs keep coming out later and later.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I fast forwarded through the shoutouts today but my daughter is watching the vlog now and I just heard that Cole & Chelsea from Teen Mom donated too their breast cancer fundraiser! Pretty cool!
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:I fast forwarded through the shoutouts today but my daughter is watching the vlog now and I just heard that Cole & Chelsea from Teen Mom donated too their breast cancer fundraiser! Pretty cool!
Conspicuously absent - their YouTube "friends."

Someone in the comments is berating them for not wishing Finn a happy birthday, lol.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RecklessDisregard wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I fast forwarded through the shoutouts today but my daughter is watching the vlog now and I just heard that Cole & Chelsea from Teen Mom donated too their breast cancer fundraiser! Pretty cool!
Conspicuously absent - their YouTube "friends."

Someone in the comments is berating them for not wishing Finn a happy birthday, lol.
I noticed that too, that none of their "besties" have donated yet.
Heaven forbid they not wish the kid HBD on the blog... except for the fact THAT ITS NOT HIS BIRTHDAY YET. LMAO
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

Return to “Cullen and Katie”