Cullen and Katie: Blame the Mailman Part 7

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cullen and Katie: Blame the Mailman Part 7

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's been said numerous times that nobody knows what these folks have in common with the younger, totally uneducated vloggers besides vlogging. I really don't get it. But it gets them views and subscribers. Personally, there aren't enough subscribers that could get me to stand there and pretend to enjoy Bryan singing, and open my vacation home to them. But that's me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

It's Cullen's choice to spend time with the other couples, it's his choice to do stupid stunts and pranks with the men, and it's his choice to make inappropriate comments about his daughter. The reasons he's doing it don't matter, people here act like it's Bryan's or Jared's fault he does this when they're around but it's not. Cullen is a grown man with plenty of free will. Stop blaming his being obnoxious on other people, and a desire for subs/views, and just admit that he's an immature guy!
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:It's Cullen's choice to spend time with the other couples, it's his choice to do stupid stunts and pranks with the men, and it's his choice to make inappropriate comments about his daughter. The reasons he's doing it don't matter, people here act like it's Bryan's or Jared's fault he does this when they're around but it's not. Cullen is a grown man with plenty of free will. Stop blaming his being obnoxious on other people, and a desire for subs/views, and just admit that he's an immature guy!

No one is really blaming how Cullen acts on the others, saying that he drops to their level or they bring out the worst in him isn't saying its not his fault. People act differently around different people all the time, they are still acting under their own free will but when people are around other people they naturally will act in ways to fit in. With my comment, I know obviously Cullen chooses what he says, but I think he acts worse around Bryan and Jared. I'm not saying Bryan and Jared are to blame, but just that I don't like the way he acts around them.
ellay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellay »

Cullen is pretty immature without Bryan and Jared but when he's with them I just keep rolling my eyes at how dumber he acts. I usually don't watch the conventions vlogs of anyone because I know they're all going to act extra stupid and obnoxious.

I feel bad for Katie, having to take care of an extra kid and be around the bumps and crazy Ellie. She's going to need a vacation after her "vacation".
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

ellay wrote: I feel bad for Katie, having to take care of an extra kid and be around the bumps and crazy Ellie. She's going to need a vacation after her "vacation".
I agree. She's the most mature out of all of them, I'm sure she'll be very ready to go home soon lol
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

I saw a pic of Cullen & Katie with Bonnie & Joel on instagram. I'd like to see these two couples spend time together on the vlogs. Does anyone know if that will be happening? Are B&J going to Vlogger Fair?
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I would love to write a comment on the vlog about how most of their adult viewers would rather not watch these other couples, but I really love C&K and would rather not disrespect them so I will keep quiet. Of course, big headed Bryan (literally and figuratively) is in today's thumbnail. *sigh*
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Poor Gaines was SO overwhelmed by everyone at the door. And Ellie looks awful. So gaunt, and the shadows under her eyes were so bad.
I had had enough of the ghillie suit prank until Bryan came out and squealed like a nine year old girl. That was worth sitting through the others. We muted Jared talking, and he seemed to go on and on. It was nice to see Bonnie and Katie and to see Samika being included.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Hate to say it, but I think Cullen genuinely likes Jared and Bryan and really enjoys that relationship with them.

Katie I still think is awkward and side-eyes a bunch of things. The way she expects MG to be insecure and shy, and she sticks by her and caters to her.... this tells me she recognizes it because she possibly feels the same way.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I laughed way too hard at Cullen making fun of the toilet in the laundry room. And Jared trying desperately to defend it.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:I laughed way too hard at Cullen making fun of the toilet in the laundry room. And Jared trying desperately to defend it.

Let's be real here...Isn't it actually a bathroom with laundry in it?

Makes no sense given how much Ellie hyped that room up.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Hate to say it, but I think Cullen genuinely likes Jared and Bryan and really enjoys that relationship with them.

Katie I still think is awkward and side-eyes a bunch of things. The way she expects MG to be insecure and shy, and she sticks by her and caters to her.... this tells me she recognizes it because she possibly feels the same way.
I think Cullen genuinely likes everyone. That's his personality. He is outgoing, friendly, sweet, and finds good in everyone. Because he is sincere about it, he is relatable. The other yters never come across as real/sincere as he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I laughed way too hard at Cullen making fun of the toilet in the laundry room. And Jared trying desperately to defend it.

Let's be real here...Isn't it actually a bathroom with laundry in it?

Makes no sense given how much Ellie hyped that room up.

In the Real estate world, if i were to do a price opinion on that home it would be considered a half bath, room count wise. So yeah, its just a bathroom with laundry hook ups. Nothing fancy..
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Hate to say it, but I think Cullen genuinely likes Jared and Bryan and really enjoys that relationship with them.

I think Cullen genuinely likes everyone. That's his personality. He is outgoing, friendly, sweet, and finds good in everyone. Because he is sincere about it, he is relatable. The other yters never come across as real/sincere as he does.

His vlog was the best of the groups showing today's activities. While he did have one prank, the rest of the time he was pretty mellow.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

I actually like it when the groups get together, and I got beyond ecstatic when I saw Bonnie and Katie finally meeting!! My faves!

parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Y'all... ImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 3d7c3d.png[/img]

parryhotter
Informer
Informer

IT GETS EVEN BETTER!!! [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... c47553.png[/img]

Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

parryhotter wrote:IT GETS EVEN BETTER!!! [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... c47553.png[/img]

Compared to the way the are with e&j and B&m, they seemed really sincere with these two. Both c&k seemed to get along with the other couple. And not just the husbands, like with e&j and b&m

elizabeth_23
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by elizabeth_23 »

Who is the surprise person they talked about bringing with them to Seattle? Or did I miss something

tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

parryhotter wrote:I actually like it when the groups get together, and I got beyond ecstatic when I saw Bonnie and Katie finally meeting!! My faves! Image

Yeah I think it is cute seeing the kids together at least, and interesting to see the comparisons between them. Also I'm all about B&J meeting C&K!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”