Cullen and Katie: House Woes Part #9

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: House Woes Part #9

Unread post by Sarai »

They're moving by the end of the month. That was really quick! I can't wait to see the new house.
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Yeah I don't understand her mindset when it comes to not taking care of herself. We had issues getting pregnant and I had this moment where I realized it was probably because of my health (and my husbands) so I stopped trying and gave myself a couple of months to get myself healthy before we try again. Cleaned up my eating, cut out the soda and coffee, took more vitamins and prenatal, and got myself checked out by every type of doctor. I feel more confident that I will have a healthy pregnancy and baby if I actually take care of myself first.
When I had a miscarriage by first thoughts where that I did something wrong. I was overweight, I ate like crap, I didn't work out etc. now I feel confident and ready because I am clean and healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Sarai wrote:They're moving by the end of the month. That was really quick! I can't wait to see the new house.
I don't have time to watch the vlog yet. Did they show the inside of the house? Anyone able to find it? #notacreeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I am now dying to see the rest of the new house.
Blackmazda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blackmazda »

I've tried to find it based on what they showed, but no luck yet.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Does anyone remember what vlog it was that showed they were in a "soundproof" room? I think today's vlog is showing them inside doing a final walkthrough in the garage and they walked past a door that seemed to be the sound proof room. If that's the case, time to start doing some investigating on what house it is. It's going to be hard to find since the house wasn't listed...
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Blackmazda wrote:I've tried to find it based on what they showed, but no luck yet.

I'm pretty sure the shower they were standing in is NOT the in the master bathroom. I think they showed a bathroom in the basement to throw everyone off.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Blackmazda wrote:I've tried to find it based on what they showed, but no luck yet.

I'm pretty sure the shower they were standing in is NOT the in the master bathroom. I think they showed a bathroom in the basement to throw everyone off.
I don't know, seems weird to have two shower heads in the stall for the basement. It's more of a master shower since you know, you can get freaky deaky in there. ;)
☆彡
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

I found it, it's called 'Is This The One?' It seems to match the sound proof room almost exactly and the room they show (only the floors) but you can tell the wall color is light blue and in the "Is This The One?" vlog, you see Gaines in the same room playing on an old-school horse rocker. Hmmm...
☆彡
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 0bbaf1.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 8055b0.jpg[/img]

Yes, it's the same house. Same floors, same walls, same garage... It's the one they said that had no pool, by the way.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I'm pretty sure they said it wasn't even on the market yet so there won't be a listing to find. Smart move on their part.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Agreed. I said above it would be hard to find since their new house wasn't listed. Hoping someone can be resourceful and find out!
☆彡
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

I found their new house! I didn't even know there was a message board for this stuff! I just went through and read through all of the past posts. I'm new here and just created my account but hope to be active with you all in the future. :D
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

It looks like the house will need some updates...so far I would not be crazy about the fiberglass shower after they just put in tile. I have never seen an attic where you had insulation out in the open like this which would be a concern with kids. I am surprised they didn't wait for a house with a pool which could be a big expense to put in if it is a need vs a want. I like the laundry on the upstairs level, but the main level is ok too depending on where the washer/dryer is?

But this is all cosmetic changes like Katie said...that shower looked clean and it is move in ready! I agree, laundry is a big part of your life and not my favorite.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

tratra58 wrote:It looks like the house will need some updates...so far I would not be crazy about the fiberglass shower after they just put in tile. I have never seen an attic where you had insulation out in the open like this which would be a concern with kids. I am surprised they didn't wait for a house with a pool which could be a big expense to put in if it is a need vs a want. I like the laundry on the upstairs level, but the main level is ok too depending on where the washer/dryer is?

But this is all cosmetic changes like Katie said...that shower looked clean and it is move in ready! I agree, laundry is a big part of your life and not my favorite.
I know they'll have a pool at the country club but I am surprised they didn't get a house with a pool. I think the location of the house they chose was probably one of the most important deciding factors.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

auntasaurus19 wrote:I found their new house! I didn't even know there was a message board for this stuff! I just went through and read through all of the past posts. I'm new here and just created my account but hope to be active with you all in the future. :D
I sent you a PM :)
☆彡
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

japaluvr wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:I found their new house! I didn't even know there was a message board for this stuff! I just went through and read through all of the past posts. I'm new here and just created my account but hope to be active with you all in the future. :D
Expect to be inundated with requests for a link.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

lmmomSD wrote:
japaluvr wrote:
Expect to be inundated with requests for a link.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I don't believe it's their house that the OP said. I looked at it and there are few issues:

It's listed FOR SALE on Zillow... which it was never listed and it shouldn't be saying "For Sale". Should be "Pending" or something, but again, it was not listed. The OP said the backyard looks similar to what was in the "Our New Backyard?!" which they were in J&K's backyard anyway. So, not believing it's their house.
☆彡
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

I don't believe it's their house that the OP said. I looked at it and there are few issues:

It's listed FOR SALE on Zillow... which it was never listed and it shouldn't be saying "For Sale". Should be "Pending" or something, but again, it was not listed. The OP said the backyard looks similar to what was in the "Our New Backyard?!" which they were in J&K's backyard anyway. So, not believing it's their house.[/quote]

So just because Zillow didn't update their site to pending it's not that house? First of all, they never said they were in Kelley and Jay's back yard when Gaines was running through the yard with the troll in her hand and Cullen asked his mom "What do you think?" and she said, "Much better". Go back and watch it. And just because they SAID it wasn't listed doesn't mean anything. Just wait, you'll see.

So glad you sent me a PM for the link immediately and then tried to totally debunk it.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

auntasaurus19 wrote:So just because Zillow didn't update their site to pending it's not that house? First of all, they never said they were in Kelley and Jay's back yard when Gaines was running through the yard with the troll in her hand and Cullen asked his mom "What do you think?" and she said, "Much better". Go back and watch it. And just because they SAID it wasn't listed doesn't mean anything. Just wait, you'll see.

So glad you sent me a PM for the link immediately and then tried to totally debunk it.
Hey - when you come here as a first time poster and say "I found their new house!", expect a lot of messages asking for the link because we've been wondering for months about their new house. Besides, I'm giving my opinion saying it is not the house.

Send to other people and let them give you their thoughts.
☆彡

Return to “Cullen and Katie”