C&K: Golf Carts and Thunderstorms. Part #12

CallieT
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Golf Carts and Thunderstorms. Part #12

Unread post by CallieT »

Since Cullen is the one that stays up late editing the vlogs, I think it's fair that he doesn't always have to be the one to get up in the morning. I feel like that's just kind of splitting up different responsibilities.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

whatthepho wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:I don't think he has an alcohol problem. I think his issues are that he stays up too late, eats unhealthy food, doesn't exercise, and wears his contacts too long every day (and sometimes sleeps in them). He also stares at a computer screen for a long time editing, and I'm sure he does it in the dark a lot which can strain his eyes. I also think he has a goofy sense of humor that is amplified when he is around his "buddies" or on college game days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. I mean sure, they both could have closet alcohol issues and us not know it, but I would honestly be super surprised if he did. I do think they might smoke a little smoke occasionally.
Katie seems a little squeaky clean for that. But who knows!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
This one. Starts at about 5mins in.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Playsinrain wrote:
whatthepho wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: Agreed. I mean sure, they both could have closet alcohol issues and us not know it, but I would honestly be super surprised if he did. I do think they might smoke a little smoke occasionally.
Katie seems a little squeaky clean for that. But who knows!

This one. Starts at about 5mins in.
Wtf is Katie saying Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When they bust out laughing?? She said "the kids are asleep so we can't bang!" :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CallieT wrote:Since Cullen is the one that stays up late editing the vlogs, I think it's fair that he doesn't always have to be the one to get up in the morning. I feel like that's just kind of splitting up different responsibilities.
I think that too. And he's super quick to take MG out when he run errands and such so that helps as well.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
CallieT wrote:Since Cullen is the one that stays up late editing the vlogs, I think it's fair that he doesn't always have to be the one to get up in the morning. I feel like that's just kind of splitting up different responsibilities.
I think that too. And he's super quick to take MG out when he run errands and such so that helps as well.
That's kinda what I was saying. If that's the deal-- that he's not editing the vlogs until the kids are in bed and they've had some couple time, or whatever, then Katie needs to accept it and be ok with it. As long as editing is what he's doing and it's not staying up until 3 just surfing the web, or playing games (like my ex used to do--- grrrr. That's why I relate to Katie on this). But if he's staying up editing, she can't have it both ways. She can learn to edit and help, or not get mad about getting up with the kids. Or have him edit during the day, and deal with that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don't think the red eyes are from contact lenses and editing. That sounds like wishful thinking to me otherwise anyone with a computer-based job (like myself) would have far more problems given that they stare at a scene for 40 hrs a week!

Something is different. Cullen used to be one of my favourite vlogger dads, but the charm has been gone lately. Katie seems different too, and perhaps it's nothing more than poor diet/lifestyle and being unfulfilled. Whatever it is though, I no longer enjoy the vlogs and find it hard to watch.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

I had a 40 hour/week computer based job for 9 years and dealt with strained eyes all the time. I also know if you sleep with your contacts in it can result in red, irritated eyes. Something I didn't mention earlier, but know they deal with, is allergies. It's not wishful thinking, it's a differing opinion. I have been watching them for years and see nothing that suggests an issue with drugs or alcohol in either one of them.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Playsinrain wrote: Agreed. I mean sure, they both could have closet alcohol issues and us not know it, but I would honestly be super surprised if he did. I do think they might smoke a little smoke occasionally.
LOL Image
C&K: Drink a little drink. Smoke a little smoke. Part 13

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

askeptichere wrote:
LOL Image
C&K: Drink a little drink. Smoke a little smoke. Part 13

Part #13 http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13109

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I agree with HS, that even if it's not alcohol/drugs, things have changed for the worse. I _really_ think Katie is unfulfilled and doesn't want to admit it. She wanted those babies so badly, and went through so much to have them, to admit that being a SAHM isn't what she thought it was going to be, isn't everything she needs, would be like she's ungrateful, or unappreciative. So instead of getting her hair and nails done, maybe volunteer? And I think Cullen is unhappy because he sees other vloggers raking it in, and he can't seem to crack the"formula" to make it click. Or make viewers click, as the case may be. I think he will burst a blood vessel if JK Today pass them in subscribers. Not onscreen, obviously.
All of this is simply my opinion and is probably projecting. But I know that Katie worked hard for her doctorate. I just know how I felt going from being a respected professional to a SAHM. And I loooove my kids. I would walk through fire for them. It's not about loving them. So, like I said, it's all my opinion and could be totally projecting. And it's definitely not meant as a slam to women who love being home with their kids. Some women just excel at it, and are happy, and completely fulfilled. And that's awesome. I wasn't one of them.
I seriously think working a little, or volunteering, would be so good for Katie. Volunteering is good for a lot of what ails you. It tends to make you really grateful for what you have.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”