Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:What If he was trafficking drugs as well? Maybe they both got caught and she took the charge, while he hid the money. That’s how they can claim they purchased the house together and she’s in no rush to get a job? Maybe he’s still doing it? A woodworking business is a good way to wash money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wondered the same thing tbh. He'd be in deep shit with a charge like that considering he's not a citizen. Only thing is she was with another guy when she got arrested, and we don't know if he'd be willing to keep his silence on that.
Do we know that she and that dude were together? Could they have just been roommates? And who was she mailing the drugs to? The person on the receiving end probably didn't get in trouble. I think it could have been Corey. The other guy might have been okay with it because Corey washed his money too?
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I don't think there's any way of knowing the nature of their relationship, but it looks like he was only sentenced to one year in prison, two on probation, a fine of $25,000, and he has to participate in a substance abuse program. He was facing life in prison and several other charges but the prosecuters plead him down in exchange for a guilty plea.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I don't think there's any way of knowing the nature of their relationship, but it looks like he was only sentenced to one year in prison, two on probation, a fine of $25,000, and he has to participate in a substance abuse program. He was facing life in prison and several other charges but the prosecuters plead him down in exchange for a guilty plea.
Britany got sentenced to 3 years and served 2. I don't get where people are saying she served "several years". I still say she had a good lawyer. And wonder if Jay defended her. She probably pled down too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Cory looks so different without facial hair.

Her deviled egg recipe looked GROSS!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Oops, I posted this in the most recent Cullen & Katie thread because I didn't realize this was here. So I'm re-posting in the correct thread.

I found it odd that she said that Cory works and she stays at home to take care of him. Um, that's not a full-time job. I can't imagine what she does all day. I get that it's her prerogative to work or not work, and I imagine it is hard to get a job with a criminal record and being released from prison so recently. Perhaps she is looking but she can't explain why she's unemployed right now because they've decided for some reason that they're not going to talk about the fact that she was in prison for drug trafficking. But she really does give the impression from their YouTube channel that she's just waiting around for him to propose so that she can get pregnant. Has it ever occurred to her that it might be worthwhile to be self-supporting and have a life of her own before jumping from prison into marriage and babies so quickly? I don't see this ending well. And if it does fall apart, either in the near future or years down the line, what are her options exactly? She has minimal job history, presumably no college degree, and a felony on her record. If this relationship doesn't work out for whatever reason, she'll be in a really tough spot.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Their relationship at this point seems to be based on playing house and drinking. And goofing off with Cullen and Katie. Not exactly something to base a lifetime on. But I am just going by the vlogs. Who knows?

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

They are engaged... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 001c31.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I may just be old fashioned, but getting engaged just seems so anticlimactic after buying a home together
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britney is so obnoxious. She calls herself spontaneous - I'd call her irresponsible.

This was their 4-year anniversary?? So they started dating AFTER she was arrested and probably knew she'd be doing time??? They weren't even living in the same state four years ago. More lies.

I'm sorry, but Cory must be some sort of loser to want to marry a woman like Britney. Sure, people can be forgiven for past crimes, but the woman is still a MESS and doesn't seem to have it together at all. Cory seemed noticeably annoyed with her in today's vlog. They are definitely rushing into this marriage thing - hasn't she only been out of prison like two months??

EDIT: Now I'm wondering if Cory was the one who bailed her out of jail after her arrest. She was in jail after the arrest for a LOOOONG time...and I assumed her family refused to bail her out. Cory never lived in Alabama until recently, so he'd had to have come visit her around the time she was originally let out in 2013.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

It's not "finally", it's as soon as was only possible,very soon even after jail - and besides, they've not been together for 4 yrs. But I wish her happiness nonetheless.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah, Britney keeps repeating that he "finally" proposed....UGH!!

She's really not improving as a YTer. About half of today's "part 2 of engagement weekend" should have been left out because it's just her repeating herself. They should have made one 15 minute vlog - not two = 30 minutes.

Damn, between the two of them they brought a case of beer, a bottle of whiskey and bottles champagne for a short weekend trip?? They certainly like to party!! LOL
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:Yeah, Britney keeps repeating that he "finally" proposed....UGH!!

She's really not improving as a YTer. About half of today's "part 2 of engagement weekend" should have been left out because it's just her repeating herself. They should have made one 15 minute vlog - not two = 30 minutes.

Damn, between the two of them they brought a case of beer, a bottle of whiskey and bottles champagne for a short weekend trip?? They certainly like to party!! LOL
She's saying that he "finally" proposed? JFC, she's been out of jail, what, six weeks? I don't care how long they were together before that, if they were more than friends. Jail throws a serious monkey wrench into a romantic relationship.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Yeah, Britney keeps repeating that he "finally" proposed....UGH!!

She's saying that he "finally" proposed? JFC, she's been out of jail, what, six weeks? I don't care how long they were together before that, if they were more than friends. Jail throws a serious monkey wrench into a romantic relationship.

I think that when she says things like that, it is purely to keep up this fake story that they’ve been together all this time.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Congrats to them. I wish them all the best. <3
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Regardless of the story they’re putting out there to try to obscure the fact that she was in jail, the truth seems to be something along the lines of: They dated at some point but it fell apart because they were long-distance due to his job (maybe), they reconnected some time later when she was waiting to go to jail, and they communicated while she was serving her sentence. Within weeks of her release he’s bought her a house, they've moved in together and they’re engaged. That’s super-fast for a couple that seemingly has not lived in the same state together, let alone the same house. Their face-to-face interactions are quite limited at this point; how can they be comfortable enough with each other to get married? I know some people make that decision quicker than others. But once you know the true timeline, they both look impulsive. This nonsense about "finally" getting a proposal is crazy.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I do wonder if he bailed her out... I wonder if she called him because she knew he liked her still, and got him to bail her out. Because her family didn't, apparently.

Pure conjecture on my part, obviously.

I don't wish them ill. I think if they live happily ever after, and have a nice lovely family, that's just fine. I just think the odds are against them.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Unmmmmmm [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... bd9e6d.jpg[/img]

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Oh I get it now lol the picture behind her lmao

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:Unmmmmmm [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... bd9e6d.jpg[/img]

Ok, why all the pictures of roosters that look like children painted them? Not my taste, for sure.

And no wonder Cullen and Jay like him. He's just like them.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Can't tell if she's got her middle finger up or not but either way, how classy.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”