C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Unread post by Caisflame »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Defuego wrote:I always thought Gaines was a super smart baby and toddler, and was impressed by her. She's averaged out now, and is really learning to have sort of an entitled attitude.
Honestly, I think Gaines hanging out with her older cousins daily isn't helping. Emily is VERY sassy and Madelyn is a cranky teenager now. They are sweet kids most of the time, but they definitely have attitudes (most of which I think they leave off the vlogs). Gaines is just following their lead.
You know what I actually hadn't thought of that, but I totally agree that she's likely picking up some of her attitude from them. Not that I think they're bad kids, but M is a teenager and E is the baby of her family, so naturally there are some things that Gaines would pick up. Good point!
cynthiadancer
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cynthiadancer »

Cullen's social media silence today is very interesting. What do you think? Another blow up?
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

cynthiadancer wrote:Cullen's social media silence today is very interesting. What do you think? Another blow up?
Did they address not putting out a video today? Normally that means something happened.

BUT with the loss of Jays mom and his sister having a miscarriage maybe that’s why?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

New thread title suggestion: Country Club Kids & Marriage on the Skids
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Not including the grieving of Jays mom and the miscarriage since that’s completely normal to grieve, but I really have lost sooo much respect for C&K in the past month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Baconsgirl wrote:Not including the grieving of Jays mom and the miscarriage since that’s completely normal to grieve, but I really have lost sooo much respect for C&K in the past month.

Me too. I’ve lost respect for all the vloggers I watch. Seems like they are all burning out on it. If your heart isn’t in it anymore, stop. Don’t string people along for a crappy 9 minute vlog. It’s pointless for them to continue at the rate they are going.
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

captainoflife wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:Not including the grieving of Jays mom and the miscarriage since that’s completely normal to grieve, but I really have lost sooo much respect for C&K in the past month.

Me too. I’ve lost respect for all the vloggers I watch. Seems like they are all burning out on it. If your heart isn’t in it anymore, stop. Don’t string people along for a crappy 9 minute vlog. It’s pointless for them to continue at the rate they are going.
But they can't stop. They can't afford it and Heavens knows most of them don't have any real world career experience or education to fall back on. There is no way they could maintain their current lifestyles by working what IRL jobs they'd be able to find. I think it would be interesting and redeeming if one of the big 3 family bloggers (B&M, E&J, C&K) decided to scale back. Downsize the house. Payoff any debts. Get rid of superfluous extras and live normal lives. Maybe even *shock* get a job.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

This may make me sound like a heartless bitch, but I think it's ridiculous if they're using Brittany's miscarriage as a reason to take yet another day off this week. That makes 3 days off in 7 days. The day they took for Nini's funeral was understandable. The random day off in the middle of the week was just lazy, and if yesterday was because of the miscarriage, I believe that now they're just taking any opportunity they can find to take off. I'm sure they are sad for Brittany, and it must have brought back some memories of their own losses, but this is their JOB. They chose to be daily vloggers. Unless Katie found a job and will be starting soon, they have to be feeling the lack of vlogs, views, and subscribers in their bank account.
jdmjackson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jdmjackson »

askeptichere wrote:This may make me sound like a heartless bitch, but I think it's ridiculous if they're using Brittany's miscarriage as a reason to take yet another day off this week. That makes 3 days off in 7 days. The day they took for Nini's funeral was understandable. The random day off in the middle of the week was just lazy, and if yesterday was because of the miscarriage, I believe that now they're just taking any opportunity they can find to take off. I'm sure they are sad for Brittany, and it must have brought back some memories of their own losses, but this is their JOB. They chose to be daily vloggers. Unless Katie found a job and will be starting soon, they have to be feeling the lack of vlogs, views, and subscribers in their bank account.
Exactly! Considering they vlogged the day Katie herself miscarried years ago this seems a little pathetic.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I think everything has caught up with them and once again they are struggling with their demons.
Esther’s death, Brittany’s miscarriage are probably two big triggers for both of them. I hope they get the right counselor for their issues. I have known marriages to fall apart just because the couples did not grieve and process losses. Stop putting on a fake smile. Cry if you need to, scream if you need to, tell your spouse how you feel and what you need. If YT is too draining someone go out and get another job. Nothing will change if you don’t make any changes.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Uncsgrl wrote:
captainoflife wrote:

But they can't stop. They can't afford it and Heavens knows most of them don't have any real world career experience or education to fall back on. There is no way they could maintain their current lifestyles by working what IRL jobs they'd be able to find. I think it would be interesting and redeeming if one of the big 3 family bloggers (B&M, E&J, C&K) decided to scale back. Downsize the house. Payoff any debts. Get rid of superfluous extras and live normal lives. Maybe even *shock* get a job.
I feel like since YouTube has cracked down on child exploitation and advertisers have been pulling out, these youtubers simply aren’t making bank like they use to and therefore they simply don’t care anymore it’s like if they can’t make tons of money by doing next to nothing it’s not worth it! I guarantee if they were still bringing in the amount they use to they would be all over using his sisters miscarriage for views not taking a day off!

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

webbygurl626 wrote:
Uncsgrl wrote:
captainoflife wrote: Me too. I’ve lost respect for all the vloggers I watch. Seems like they are all burning out on it. If your heart isn’t in it anymore, stop. Don’t string people along for a crappy 9 minute vlog. It’s pointless for them to continue at the rate they are going.
I feel like since YouTube has cracked down on child exploitation and advertisers have been pulling out, these youtubers simply aren’t making bank like they use to and therefore they simply don’t care anymore it’s like if they can’t make tons of money by doing next to nothing it’s not worth it! I guarantee if they were still bringing in the amount they use to they would be all over using his sisters miscarriage for views not taking a day off!

Thats totally fine if they aren’t making money and are “over it” but they better be out there trying to get a job and not on their 100th date night of the month.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 5259ee.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... f7c1b8.jpg[/img]

So I just got around to watching the last vlog (can you live without sleep?) and holyyyyy crap. Cullen was clearly under the influence of something. I cannot believe Katie was letting him drive them around on a golf cart!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

captainoflife wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 5259ee.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... f7c1b8.jpg[/img]

So I just got around to watching the last vlog (can you live without sleep?) and holyyyyy crap. Cullen was clearly under the influence of something. I cannot believe Katie was letting him drive them around on a golf cart!!
Especially with Brooks in his lap. I hate when he drives with one hand on a kid and one on the wheel. Or even worse, one hand holding a kid _and_ the steering wheel, and one hand holding the camera...
PS-- was "Can You Live Without Sleep?" bitching about the kids waking them up? Because they were posting instastories whining about how early the kids were getting them up... And it was 8 am.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

That screened in porch looks cluttered.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Baconsgirl wrote:That screened in porch looks cluttered.

They need to get rid of the pool filled with balls and space things out better.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Toodles123 wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:That screened in porch looks cluttered.

They need to get rid of the pool filled with balls and space things out better.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
As long as the kids are still playing with it, I think it is fine to leave. The porch is outside without the bugs. It will be nice to sit out there while the kids play on a spring/summer evening.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

That is one thing I don't understand about vloggers (quite a few of them actually) they complain about their kids waking up early, almost every single child I have known will wake up around 7:30am. If the kids were waking up at 5am daily then complain all you want lol.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lmmomSD wrote:
captainoflife wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 5259ee.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... f7c1b8.jpg[/img]

Especially with Brooks in his lap. I hate when he drives with one hand on a kid and one on the wheel. Or even worse, one hand holding a kid _and_ the steering wheel, and one hand holding the camera...
PS-- was "Can You Live Without Sleep?" bitching about the kids waking them up? Because they were posting instastories whining about how early the kids were getting them up... And it was 8 am.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
And if the kids are waking up at 8 that’s why they are so irritable, kids need 12 hours of sleep at that age. Put them to bed at 8 not 10-11pm and they will get a full nights sleep and c&k will have more alone time.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

How do they not care that they are losing subs?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e202e9.jpg[/img]

Return to “Cullen and Katie”