Cullen and Katie: Shifty eyes and constant lies | Part #25

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Shifty eyes and constant lies | Part #25

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Can they even buy hard liquor at Sam’s club in Alabama? Wine and beer is probably available, but they prefer the hard stuff. I have no doubt that she bought booze, but I doubt she got $300 in beer and wine. They’ll never tell how much she spent at the liquor store, but you better believe one of them went. She probably got twice as much junk, but wouldn’t show it all. She didn’t show much of the freezer stuff, right? The frozen stuff adds up quickly when you buy junk. She didn’t show any pizzas, right? You know she got some if she isn’t planning on shopping anywhere else. She might have spend the extra $300 on frozen pizza alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I did notice she didn't have any frozen pizza in the haul video which seemed odd to me considering their pizza consumption lately.

She definitely reads here! I suggested apples and peanut butter as a snack for the kids and magically they had it on their plate in her stories.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Boymomma123 wrote:I did notice she didn't have any frozen pizza in the haul video which seemed odd to me considering their pizza consumption lately.

She definitely reads here! I suggested apples and peanut butter as a snack for the kids and magically they had it on their plate in her stories.

She commented on someone’s questions about pizza. She said they prefer walmarts pizza, she had to do another trip there to get pizza, coffee pods and something else
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Cullen and Katie: Shifty eyes and constant lies | Part #25

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

There’s no way she would show the pizzas if she’s reading here. They eat about 3 every weekend. There’s no way one frozen pizza can feed them for 3 days straight. Digiornos come in a pack of 3 for about $12 dollars. She probably bought enough for the next two months. That’s about $100. She only showed one box of pasta. Her kids eat it every night. 6 pounds of pasta won’t last them long even with her feeding them 6 noodles at a time. She also only showed one bag of chips. In her other hauls there were atleast 4. She got a massive tub of ketchup for chicken nuggets, but didn’t show any chicken nuggets. She didn’t show bread, but we know they kids eat sandwiches nearly everyday. She didn’t show any uncrustables and there’s no way she didn’t buy a massive box of them. Didn’t she get protein bars there last time that were ridiculously expensive? She probably bought those too. And didn’t she rant about needing to spend extra money on almond milk or something? She probably got that too. I imagine she did buy some beer because Cullen drinks it. That explains where the money went. She’s not showing everything.

WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

Boymomma123 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:08 pm I did notice she didn't have any frozen pizza in the haul video which seemed odd to me considering their pizza consumption lately.

My daughter has eaten that for a snack since she was a toddler, does she seriously need people to tell her what to feed her kids? I did notice they gave the kids grilled chicken after I commented they should have no problem with grilled chicken if they love chicken nuggets.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out. Hey Katie, here are some ideas.
Breakfast: eggs, fruit, a slice of toast. Some yogurt with fresh fruit and granola with nuts. Eggs and bacon or sausage. A waffle with some fresh fruit and some bacon.

Lunch: leftovers of dinners

Dinner: homemade chicken soup. Homemade chicken ramen. Tacos at home full of meat and veggies and guacamole. Steak, baked potatoes and broccoli. Homemade meatloaf with fresh mashed potatoes (not from a box) and a veggie. Seriously, look on Pinterest, they are thousands of easy, quick ideas that are healthy and made from fresh ingredients. Stop with all the boxed crap. Give your kids real salad with veggies, nuts, meat, fruit. Good lord!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I can’t speak for their childcare, but my daughter’s daycare is still receiving a check from us for her full tuition amount to maintain her spot. I started keep her home mid-March. This is what they have asked parents to do for the month of April so that they can pay their staff, their mortgage, their vendors, etc. If parents no longer want to pay, they need to unenroll their children. If they can no longer afford to pay due to job loss, the daycare is willing to work with them. They will likely re-evaluate in May and come up with a discounted tuition rate that covers their expenses during quarantine. The problem is so many parents refuse to pay anything, so I seriously question what childcare options will even be available when people are able to go back to the office. I’d be surprised if their school/daycare can afford to stay afloat without asking for some kind of tuition payment during all of this. They say they’ll address that question next week, but I’m skeptical.

Obviously none of this applies to Katie and Cullen, because they couldn’t in good conscious afford childcare BEFORE this happened, and I doubt they can afford it now.

I’ve never been to Sam’s Club, but that’s interesting that the final amount they gave is several hundred dollars off from the grocery order they actually showed. I’m guess they bought a ton of frozen junk food that they didn’t show because Katie is now hyper-aware of how much criticism they get here over their diet and spending habits while trying to position themselves as “influencers” with a lifestyle worth emulating.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think they read here regularly but I also think they must get a decent amount of comments on yt and Instagram that we don't see because they have to approve all the comments. The things they spend money on are just ridiculous and I am sure more people are questioning them in the comments.

I would think their school tuition probably needs to be paid for through the end of the year but who knows.

They must have gotten their yt check and it was obviously much larger than usual because their views are 3x what they were before. So of course they justify spending it all instead of putting it aside or paying debt. So any extra money they put toward the credit card before what even matter. A few months of only making the minimum payment will add more interest to the current balance. They are idiots and I am sure they will spend the stimulus money the federal government is giving all americans.

They talk about changing their mindset to get out of debt yet all they have changed is the amount they spend on takeout. They need to completely change their whole mindset regarding how they meal plan. There are families of 4 who live on $400 or less for a month of groceries.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They have definitely been drinking in their IG stories again lately. Makes me sad to see Cullen clearly struggling, and Katie positively gleeful about their current state.

WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Boymomma123 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:14 am I think they read here regularly but I also think they must get a decent amount of comments on yt and Instagram that we don't see because they have to approve all the comments. The things they spend money on are just ridiculous and I am sure more people are questioning them in the comments.

I would think their school tuition probably needs to be paid for through the end of the year but who knows.

They must have gotten their yt check and it was obviously much larger than usual because their views are 3x what they were before. So of course they justify spending it all instead of putting it aside or paying debt. So any extra money they put toward the credit card before what even matter. A few months of only making the minimum payment will add more interest to the current balance. They are idiots and I am sure they will spend the stimulus money the federal government is giving all americans.

They talk about changing their mindset to get out of debt yet all they have changed is the amount they spend on takeout. They need to completely change their whole mindset regarding how they meal plan. There are families of 4 who live on $400 or less for a month of groceries.

They may not even qualify for that stimulus check. We have a similar income to theirs and we don’t qualify.
WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:50 am They have definitely been drinking in their IG stories again lately. Makes me sad to see Cullen clearly struggling, and Katie positively gleeful about their current state.

I my heart breaks for Cullen. I think he knows the relationship is toxic, but he doesn’t want to lose the family structure. His parents divorced so he knows how that feels and doesn’t want to put his children through that, but at the same time, I am sure he recognizes how narcissistic Katie is and that she isn’t helping with his recovery.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

I don't understand why she told the correct amount of the groceries while wanting to hide booze and other produce being criticized. Not really smart. If she wants to hide and lie she should have said the groceries were $450.

Also I didn't like she was hiding the piece of paper with her comparisons of this month with last year from Cullen, and in such an obvious and childish manner, meaning she is still not open and involving Cullen in their budget. I really don't see the point in hiding your numbers to your spouse while reading them to the viewers, I mean you are a team and he will hear them one second later. It only indicates controlling to me and painfully leaving him out, treating him as a child also instead of equal.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WatchinTheWreck wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:50 am They have definitely been drinking in their IG stories again lately. Makes me sad to see Cullen clearly struggling, and Katie positively gleeful about their current state.

I my heart breaks for Cullen. I think he knows the relationship is toxic, but he doesn’t want to lose the family structure. His parents divorced so he knows how that feels and doesn’t want to put his children through that, but at the same time, I am sure he recognizes how narcissistic Katie is and that she isn’t helping with his recovery.
The thing is that there are worse things than divorce. Their dysfunction is so bad that divorce would be an improvement. My best friend in high school's parents divorced when she was in first or second grade. She said it was such a relief because they didn't fight anymore. My son doesn't remember my ex-husband and me being together, but my daughter does, and she says the same: that the fighting and the cold war was worse than divorce.
It's yet another area where Katie shows how big a blind spot she has regarding their own dysfunction. I know it's hard to see the pathology in your own relationships, but dang. I wouldn't trust her to help my child in a million years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They claim they only make 100k a year so they would qualify for the stimulus money if they file jointly. The limit is 150k annually for couples who file jointly and the for every 1000 over the money you receive goes down and the cap is 195k for couples I believe. Plus they would get 500 per child so they would be eligible for 3400. Now the amount you receive is based off of your 2018 taxes so I am not sure how much they were making back in 2018 but I doubt it was over 150k. I could be wrong but that is how I understood the federal stimulus that was passed.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Boymomma123 wrote:They claim they only make 100k a year so they would qualify for the stimulus money if they file jointly. The limit is 150k annually for couples who file jointly and the for every 1000 over the money you receive goes down and the cap is 195k for couples I believe. Plus they would get 500 per child so they would be eligible for 3400. Now the amount you receive is based off of your 2018 taxes so I am not sure how much they were making back in 2018 but I doubt it was over 150k. I could be wrong but that is how I understood the federal stimulus that was passed.

They are only using 2018 only if you haven’t filed 2019 yet. I doubt they have did their 2019 taxes yet.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

lmmomSD wrote:
WatchinTheWreck wrote:

The thing is that there are worse things than divorce. Their dysfunction is so bad that divorce would be an improvement. My best friend in high school's parents divorced when she was in first or second grade. She said it was such a relief because they didn't fight anymore. My son doesn't remember my ex-husband and me being together, but my daughter does, and she says the same: that the fighting and the cold war was worse than divorce.
It's yet another area where Katie shows how big a blind spot she has regarding their own dysfunction. I know it's hard to see the pathology in your own relationships, but dang. I wouldn't trust her to help my child in a million years.

I couldn’t agree more. My parents separated when I was in the 5th grade and divorced when I was in the 6th grade. It was much worse when they were together then it was once they divorced. They made it a point to rebuild their relationship with one another to benefit us their children. They eventually became the best of friends. They always made it a point to put us kids and our wellbeing and happiness above the past bitterness that they had for each other. When we lost our Mom nearly 10 years and our beloved step-dad of 32 years 16 months ago our Dad was every bit as devastated by their loss as we were. He and our step-dad became hunting and fishing buddies and were together quite often. We were truly blessed to have three people who loved the five of us enough to make our family dynamic work.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PirateWench8 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
WatchinTheWreck wrote: I my heart breaks for Cullen. I think he knows the relationship is toxic, but he doesn’t want to lose the family structure. His parents divorced so he knows how that feels and doesn’t want to put his children through that, but at the same time, I am sure he recognizes how narcissistic Katie is and that she isn’t helping with his recovery.

I couldn’t agree more. My parents separated when I was in the 5th grade and divorced when I was in the 6th grade. It was much worse when they were together then it was once they divorced. They made it a point to rebuild their relationship with one another to benefit us their children. They eventually became the best of friends. They always made it a point to put us kids and our wellbeing and happiness above the past bitterness that they had for each other. When we lost our Mom nearly 10 years and our beloved step-dad of 32 years 16 months ago our Dad was every bit as devastated by their loss as we were. He and our step-dad became hunting and fishing buddies and were together quite often. We were truly blessed to have three people who loved the five of us enough to make our family dynamic work.

That is awesome. I have a friend whose ex-husband lived with her and their kids and her new husband when he died of cancer. My ex and I worked hard to co-parent when the kids were little and put them first. Now that they are grown, he's not as careful about what he says. And he's paying the price, because our son won't talk to him, and my daughter only does because she has a very big heart.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

While no one knows the true inner workings of a relationship from the outside, I agree that they would probably both be much happier apart. The problem is they’re both so immature and stunted and refuse to get jobs that they couldn’t afford to separate and maintain two households. Their “business” for the past 5 years has been marketing their family. No more nuclear family, no more business. They can’t afford to keep the roof over their heads with their current family channel, I doubt their own personal channels would be lucrative either. Their friend Brittany Null got divorced and does her own channel as a single mom, but I doubt it pays the bills.

They would probably see a temporary bump from a divorce announcement and the resulting “co-parenting” video series or what have you, similar to their attempts to monetize their “debt disaster,” but I doubt it would last. Then again, they're not exactly raking in the money with their channel anymore, so they may just face reality soon enough. The demise of their channel might make a separation easier. They got a small bump from the debt series, but not much. Their numbers are still trending downward.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I'm choosing Cullen in the divorce
I think he'd be more open, honest, and real with his viewers.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I'm choosing Cullen in the divorce
I think he'd be more open, honest, and real with his viewers.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
He sure tried to be when they first started the addiction talk. And then Katie got on and started back pedaling, and the story got all changed.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her Instagram stories about how she has been putting her foot down and telling the kids that what is on their plates is what they are having makes me laugh. Just last week they had pizza every day because Gaines "wanted" it. She acts like she has been doing this for a year and people just continue to flock to her for advice.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”