Continue here
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie part 2

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Any chance someone can give me the run down of the dangerous things they've done with Gaines? I don't really watch them and the only time I know of when they had her in a bump on the stove and her being too close and upsetting the dog.
Jessi31
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jessi31 »

I rarely watch Cullen and Katie, because in my opinion they are boring as heck. But I do have Cullen on snapchat and please, for the love of god, enough with the watch me whip, watch me nae nae :x
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

Gaines was cute with the flashcards but Katie's knowledge of child development is questionable. I wonder how good she is as a child psychologist. Heck, you'd think she'd get lots of practice with such a big kid in the house! I would not bring my child to see her, that's for sure. I can see her having trouble getting back into that field in the future. What employer would be okay with a therapist whose life is on youtube? And if they watch the vlogs they will see how they are raising Gaines - how Cullen treats her like a toy, Katie allows Cullen be too rough/dangerous and they're immature and condescending behavior. I would not hire her.
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

I know Katie failed her first licensing exam (older vlogs). She's always telling us how Gaines did things before the camera was on, like finding the ball flashcard. lol It may be true, but she seems so concerned with it.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

People still watch them? Even after Cullen's racist comment? Wtf
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ProSubscriber »

I occasionally watch with adblocker on (actually adblocker is always on for everyone. lol). I can't stand Cullen. I had sent them something for MG before she was born and I would NEVER do that now. Cullen has done other questionable things regarding race. Like I politely contacted him about the whole "Indian chant," but he just laughed that off too and didn't listen to anyone. Then that nappy hair stuff -_- I hate Cullen. He doesn't have any redeeming qualities. Loving your kid soooo much doesn't count because that's basic and your job.

Arianna Pflederer seems to be up everyone's ass. I watched DB and C&K yesterday and she left comments on both videos ass kissing, telling Katie what a great parent she is and that she's going to get flash cards too.
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Cullen and Katie part 2

Unread post by bffb3 »

I call bullshit.
Also, isn't putting a rug outside the worst idea ever?
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

bffb3 wrote:Image

I call bullshit.
Double post to say that I'm a dumbass. She said she watched it after giving birth but that tweet and the vlog title are screaming clickbait.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ProSubscriber wrote:I occasionally watch with adblocker on (actually adblocker is always on for everyone. lol). I can't stand Cullen. I had sent them something for MG before she was born and I would NEVER do that now. Cullen has done other questionable things regarding race. Like I politely contacted him about the whole "Indian chant," but he just laughed that off too and didn't listen to anyone. Then that nappy hair stuff -_- I hate Cullen. He doesn't have any redeeming qualities. Loving your kid soooo much doesn't count because that's basic and your job.

Arianna Pflederer seems to be up everyone's ass. I watched DB and C&K yesterday and she left comments on both videos ass kissing, telling Katie what a great parent she is and that she's going to get flash cards too.
I left a nice letter about his comment about nappy hair on his Instagram and he deleted it. Many people started questioning him and the next day it was gone
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ProSubscriber wrote:I occasionally watch with adblocker on (actually adblocker is always on for everyone. lol). I can't stand Cullen. I had sent them something for MG before she was born and I would NEVER do that now. Cullen has done other questionable things regarding race. Like I politely contacted him about the whole "Indian chant," but he just laughed that off too and didn't listen to anyone. Then that nappy hair stuff -_- I hate Cullen. He doesn't have any redeeming qualities. Loving your kid soooo much doesn't count because that's basic and your job.

I left a nice letter about his comment about nappy hair on his Instagram and he deleted it. Many people started questioning him and the next day it was gone
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

I call bullshit.
Yeah, considering the birth vlog has been their featured video that automatically plays on their channel for a YEAR, I highly doubt Katie watched the vlog for the first time, or even second, third or fourth.
KatB11182014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatB11182014 »

sarah wrote:

I call bullshit.
Yeah, considering the birth vlog has been their featured video that automatically plays on their channel for a YEAR, I highly doubt Katie watched the vlog for the first time, or even second, third or fourth.
I have only watched my birth video literally 3 times in 10 months. Sometimes it's hard to watch that kind of stuff for some people. I know I didn't want to watch mine because I had a C-section and was asleep during it.
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Gaines' birthday party looks super tacky. I'm not into their style in the first place, though. I find the clothes they dress her in are ugly too.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Meh, if her party looked perfect they would be called out on for having a party that got puked on by pinterest. I think it looks fun!

Something you would see in a magazine? Nope, not likely. But it's supposed to be a fun day :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

idc if it's perfect or not, or straight of Pinterest or not. It just looks tacky and too much. The whole chevron/zig zag trend should've been put to rest a long time ago, imo.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I was so mad when MG was crying in the store (I guess the balloons scared her) and instead of comforting her, Katie just shoved her binky back in her mouth and kept on filming! A child a year old doesn't need a binky anymore, certainly not out and about during the day. I was guilty with my daughter of letting her have it too long but if I had it to do over, I wouldn't. And a child psychologist should know that, and know to comfort your child when she's scared. These "family vloggers" from Shay on down seem to think it's hilarious to film your kid while he or she is crying instead of putting down the camera and taking care of them. I'm not talking about crocodile tears for attention. You don't want to feed into that. But there have been a bunch of times, with Shay, and C&K and B&M (haven't noticed Ellie and Jared doing it, but that doesn't mean they don't) where they just laugh and keep on filming while the kid cries. I hate it.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

KatB11182014 wrote:
sarah wrote:

I call bullshit.
I have only watched my birth video literally 3 times in 10 months. Sometimes it's hard to watch that kind of stuff for some people. I know I didn't want to watch mine because I had a C-section and was asleep during it.
Okay, then.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I agree about Katie taping MG when she was upset about the balloons. The poor kid! I kept waiting for Katie to stop filming and pick her up to console her. Or take her out of the store so she didn't have to hear the helium tank. And I thought it was weird to keep sticking the paci in her mouth to get her to stop crying. My kids never used a paci so maybe people do that? She should have given her a hug.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Putting that child psychology degree to good use, Katie

Return to “Cullen and Katie”