Cullen and Katie part 2

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie part 2

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

I think Katie and Cullen did really well for Gaines as far as Christmas presents go. Clearly they knew what she's like and didn't go over-board like their "friends" E&j and B&M.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

It's so cute when their dog, Emma, wiggles on her back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

My heart just melts when I watch Gaines. She is so precious! I miss that age so much!

torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

I know it's not a big deal, but its gonna bug me if I don't ask lol. What is on Gaine's face by her eye?? Just a little mole or something? Again, I know its not a big deal but I just noticed it wasn't on her when she was younger.
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

torii wrote:I know it's not a big deal, but its gonna bug me if I don't ask lol. What is on Gaines' face by her eye?? Just a little mole or something? Again, I know its not a big deal but I just noticed it wasn't on her when she was younger.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I think they call it a strawberry something or other...hemangioma comes to mind but I don't think it's right.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

torii wrote:I know it's not a big deal, but its gonna bug me if I don't ask lol. What is on Gaine's face by her eye?? Just a little mole or something? Again, I know its not a big deal but I just noticed it wasn't on her when she was younger.
They have talked about it briefly in their vlogs before, its not a mole, but something like a mole that is supposed to get smaller and eventually go away as she gets older. I cant think of the name for it...
She has had it since she was a baby.
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

Lovaleea wrote:
torii wrote:I know it's not a big deal, but its gonna bug me if I don't ask lol. What is on Gaine's face by her eye?? Just a little mole or something? Again, I know its not a big deal but I just noticed it wasn't on her when she was younger.
They have talked about it briefly in their vlogs before, its not a mole, but something like a mole that is supposed to get smaller and eventually go away as she gets older. I cant think of the name for it...
She has had it since she was a baby.
Oooh, maybe I just missed it then. Thank you!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:I think they call it a strawberry something or other...hemangioma comes to mind but I don't think it's right.
it is a type of hemangioma. Similar to the one Audri Null has on her lip. It will eventually go away almost entirely. And if not, it's easy to laser off if they chose to.
MariaTheMermaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MariaTheMermaid »

I noticed a few vloggers not wrapping Santa's presents. Is this a 'thing'?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MariaTheMermaid wrote:I noticed a few vloggers not wrapping Santa's presents. Is this a 'thing'?
I don't know. Shay does it. It really bugs me, and I know it's nitpicking. But it just does. In his vlogs, the Santa presents are laid out on a couch, unwrapped. My parents had 5 kids and wrapped all of our presents-- they enlisted the help of the older kids who were beyond believing in Santa. I think it's just lazy, honestly.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

lmmomSD wrote:
MariaTheMermaid wrote:I noticed a few vloggers not wrapping Santa's presents. Is this a 'thing'?
I don't know. Shay does it. It really bugs me, and I know it's nitpicking. But it just does. In his vlogs, the Santa presents are laid out on a couch, unwrapped. My parents had 5 kids and wrapped all of our presents-- they enlisted the help of the older kids who were beyond believing in Santa. I think it's just lazy, honestly.

It isn't lazy...it is just their tradition. Everyone does "Santa" differently. We only have the one gift they asked Santa for unwrapped by their stockings. So they get the one unwrapped and stockings from Santa. Then all the other gifts are from us and wrapped.
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

Wrapped or unwrapped is a family thing, of all the things to annoy me in a vlog this isn't something that does. I won't fault them for following a family tradition.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But it's interesting that almost all of the vloggers have it as a "family tradition". I am side eyeing that, sorry.
And I freely admit that I'm nitpicking.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

My parents did Christmas like that. Now that I'm on my own I wrap 100% of the presents.

Asgard78
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Asgard78 »

I don't wrap my sons Santa presents, my parents never wrapped my Santa presents I see it as normal not a big deal.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

lmmomSD wrote:But it's interesting that almost all of the vloggers have it as a "family tradition". I am side eyeing that, sorry.
And I freely admit that I'm nitpicking.

In my home Santa used to leave one big oresent per child unwrapped, like a wagon, babydoll in cradle, and a large easel for painting. He filled the stockings, some wrapped and some not. And, the rest of the presents he wrapped in his own special paper, ribbons and tags. His lettering on packages was always in black block style. Presents from me were wrapped in different and varied paper, ribbons, etc. But that was years ago, I'm not sure how it works now.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

Santa was unwrapped gifts for me growing up. Looking back I liked it because it was a big surprise right away when I walked in. Now I have kids and hubs family wrapped Santa gifts so we do that (unless it's big like a tricycle.) I don't see it as lazy at all. My parents also assembled everything beforehand from Santa because it's from his workshop so of course it'd be assembled.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Not to continue beating the dead horse, but I kind of like the unwrapped gift idea for Santa. When I was younger my parents wrapped our Santa gifts but when we found the wrapping paper "Santa" used, we didn't understand. My mom said she asked him for help wrapping gifts.. but honestly it makes more sense to leave things unwrapped, after all Santa is a busy man right ;-) To each their own though, everyone parents differently
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

One of my favourite memories as a kid was sneaking upstairs early in the morning to check and see if Santa had been there. It was exciting and magical seeing the things we'd asked Santa for assembled and ready to be played with.

Team unwrapped here!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”