The Nive Nulls: Another Dick In The Wall - Part 1

TaylorKnows

The Nive Nulls: Another Dick In The Wall - Part 1

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Brittany and Austin, they each have their own channels.
https://www.youtube.com/user/brittsbreakdown
https://www.youtube.com/user/thenivenulls

Thoughts on them? I know there's certain gossip that they got pregnant with Kailand to compete with the Shaytards, but I don't see it.

I made a separate section for TNN because of Austin's video.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittsBreakdown&TheNiveNulls

Unread post by mandylouwho »

To compete with the shaytards? That's ridiculous. The shaytards are already way ahead of the game with # of children. The nivenulls only had one child. Most couples want more than one.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I used to like them until they got rid of their senior dog Arthur. That bothered me so bad, it was a deal breaker for me. I unsubbed immediately haha

Although other than that I think Austin is kind of annoying and Britt is okay. Their kids are adorable!
TaylorKnows

Not to compete with # of kids they have, but since the mom on Shaytards got pregnant and then Britt got pregnant right after, some people say they did it to try to get as many views as the Shaytards were due to the pregnancy.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

Alyshaxx wrote:I used to like them until they got rid of their senior dog Arthur. That bothered me so bad, it was a deal breaker for me. I unsubbed immediately haha

Although other than that I think Austin is kind of annoying and Britt is okay. Their kids are adorable!
They seem okay, I don't watch them enough though.

Why did they get rid of their dog I missed that. :( Thats terrible!
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Medic wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:I used to like them until they got rid of their senior dog Arthur. That bothered me so bad, it was a deal breaker for me. I unsubbed immediately haha

They seem okay, I don't watch them enough though.

Why did they get rid of their dog I missed that. :( Thats terrible!
Supposedly he was biting at the kids. He never actually did bite them. He was very old and it was well known that Austin didn't like him (he was Britts dog). Instead of taking him to the vet to see what the problem could be they just got rid of him. :/

I could never ever imagine just getting rid of my OLD dog and not thinking back about it. I just can't believe people treat animals as of they're disposable.
TaylorKnows

I'm against giving up senior dogs but how do we know the dog really didn't bite the kids?
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here's the video I don't want to give incorrect info
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Summary: he started having accidents in the house, "unpredictable behavior". Actually never bit at the kids or even tried to. He was just getting old end of story. They couldn't handle taking care of him so it was easier to give him away.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

There is a thread about these two on guru gossip also. I don't think the dog ever bet the kids (just speculation, he was old so he might have snapped if one of them pulled this tail or something. ) But I think the main reason they gave him away was because of convenience. They moved a couple of times in LA and its easier to find apartments without pets. Plus Austin never even liked the dog and would always make mean comments and then say he was just joking smh. I used to love these two a couple of years ago. Then they got youtube fame hungry and annoying times 1000. They are the interracial version of Bryan and Missy with better parenting skills.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pennyajdg wrote:There is a thread about these two on guru gossip also. I don't think the dog ever bet the kids (just speculation, he was old so he might have snapped if one of them pulled this tail or something. ) But I think the main reason they gave him away was because of convenience. They moved a couple of times in LA and its easier to find apartments without pets. Plus Austin never even liked the dog and would always make mean comments and then say he was just joking smh. I used to love these two a couple of years ago. Then they got youtube fame hungry and annoying times 1000. They are the interracial version of Bryan and Missy with better parenting skills.
She said in the video that he snapped at things, but never at the kids. She even said he was always really good with the kids and never had any problems with how he was with them.

As an animal lover I just.. I can't even.
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

Yessss to this thread. The one on GG never picks up speed...I think this might be the place for them.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Remember that time Missy and Bryan tried to be friends with the NiveNulls and they kind of just ignored them? Lol same thing with the shaytards. I don't think anyone in the YT community likes Bryan and Missy.
TaylorKnows

I know that Brittany and Austin are really good friends with the Shaytards, but I never knew about Brian and Missy. Do they live in the same area? I know that the Nulls and the Shaytards live in Los Angeles. Did Brian and Missy just try to contact them or something?
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

TaylorKnows wrote:I know that Brittany and Austin are really good friends with the Shaytards, but I never knew about Brian and Missy. Do they live in the same area? I know that the Nulls and the Shaytards live in Los Angeles. Did Brian and Missy just try to contact them or something?
They all live in LA I believe.
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

TaylorKnows wrote:I know that Brittany and Austin are really good friends with the Shaytards, but I never knew about Brian and Missy. Do they live in the same area? I know that the Nulls and the Shaytards live in Los Angeles. Did Brian and Missy just try to contact them or something?
I don't think B&M have tried to be friends with the Shaytards? At least not that we know of besides worshipping them at cons and stuff. But the Nulls and the Shaytards were friends and have apparently drifted apart...at least that's what it seems like
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Bryan constantly tweets/tweeted Shay on a daily basis and never got acknowledged for it. :lol:

LOVE that Austin made a point to show off that they had actually donated money, and that the donation went through, rather than someone else's story of "oh Paypal didn't go through for 3 months"
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
SaraB1105
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SaraB1105 »

Compared to other YouTube families, I think the Nulls are a lot more relatable. At least they watch their money and don't spend it like it grows on trees.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

I think they're Ok . some of their vlogs are a hit and miss for me. At certain points one of them annoys me or bores me so I don't watch all the way. I was cracking up though when viewers gave brit flack about the "black ppl hair" comment. She should have just apologized and moved on. Oh no, she just pretty much said suck it up and get a sense of humor! Lol
geezeeuss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by geezeeuss »

pirateayy07 wrote:I think they're Ok . some of their vlogs are a hit and miss for me. At certain points one of them annoys me or bores me so I don't watch all the way. I was cracking up though when viewers gave brit flack about the "black ppl hair" comment. She should have just apologized and moved on. Oh no, she just pretty much said suck it up and get a sense of humor! Lol
I love that about her! Austin can kind of get on my nerves some days, but overall I really like this family!

Return to “Britt's Space”