The Nive Nulls: Another Dick In The Wall - Part 1

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Nive Nulls: Another Dick In The Wall - Part 1

Unread post by ja14 »

After all the preaching, the situation isn't even entertaining anymore, just a big eye roll! So maybe they accomplished something lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

Are they uploading a vlog today? I'm kinds curious to see if they act all "normal" like nothing happened

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mommadee »

Austin is an absolute hypocrite. Instead of taking a break like he said he was going to do, he is constantly on twitter liking and commenting. Like dude, take a proper break and concentrate on repairing your family. Your family is more important than your social media presence.

Britt was never going to leave him. With out each other there is no The Nive Nulls and without that there is no $$$. They would be broke. You can tell from her body language in thier video she is a broken woman.

The question that has remained unanswered that we all want to know is ... why oh why did he choose to love a wall??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

babyspice wrote:Are they uploading a vlog today? I'm kinds curious to see if they act all "normal" like nothing happened

They said they weren't going to post for about a week.

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

babyspice wrote:Are they uploading a vlog today? I'm kinds curious to see if they act all "normal" like nothing happened

They said they were taking a week long break.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

As someone who knows what it feels like to have your trust violated (albeit my husband physically cheated), I can say honestly that living with a partner who has betrayed your trust is very, very, very difficult. They go to work and you wonder. They go out to the store and you wonder. They are on their phone and you wonder. It's constant. I felt like I was going through hell and I was resentful for a very long time that I had to feel pain and suffering when I had done nothing wrong. I was questioning him and I didn't gain even a crumb of trust for a very long time.
I wondered what the point of staying was. ''I can't even trust this man, why am I wasting my time with someone I can't trust?'' and I'm sure Britt has/will/is going through the same processes that I did.

Sorry to make this about me but I do personally know what Britt is going through and if anyone has my compassion, it's definitely her.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

Well hey, Austin thanked Missy.

Missy: Praying for you and Britt. Love you guys! <3

Austin: Thanks, Missy. That means a lot. Hope you guys are well. :)

Well, guess he doesn't love you Missy. Lol, I'm just kidding.

Though the speculation between Britt and Austin throwing cold shade at Missy and Bryan has always perked my interest.
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

I feel bad for Britt also. My long term boyfriend cheated on me and ended up getting another girl pregnant (claimed it was a 1 time 1 night stand but I will never really know). Like an idiot I decided to stay with him but the relationship was never the same. I always wondered if he was cheating again and I lashed out all the time. We finally ended up breaking up and it was the best decision ever! I know her situation is different because they are married w/ kids, but just my 2 cents.
Mumsnotproud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsnotproud »

Austin posted a justification on Twitter in regards to his tweet to Sam regarding the Drama at Vloggerfair:

I could have sworn that I saw ANOTHER screenshot of him commenting on Phil Defranco's Twitter rant as well though! Something starting with 'common sense'... does that sound familiar? I can't remember if it was here or Lipstick Alley... and I can't seem to find it!

I was just curious as to what the context of that twitter conversation was... if it was Vloggerfair drama or in regards to the actual Ashely Madison Scandal.

**ETA... nevermind... it was in the same conversation as the original tweet he himself sent out**
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Mumsnotproud wrote:Austin posted a justification on Twitter in regards to his tweet to Sam regarding the Drama at Vloggerfair:

I could have sworn that I saw ANOTHER screenshot of him commenting on Phil Defranco's Twitter rant as well though! Something starting with 'common sense'... does that sound familiar? I can't remember if it was here or Lipstick Alley... and I can't seem to find it!

I was just curious as to what the context of that twitter conversation was... if it was Vloggerfair drama or in regards to the actual Ashley Madison Scandal.

I remember seeing the screenshot too.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I'm baffled that anyone could think that he is the victim in all of this. Granted, the person who leaked the video and was presumably carrying on with him in whatever capacity is most likely insane. But that doesn't dissolve him of responsibility.

It was his decision to respond in the first place, make and send the video to whomever he was sexting, and hide it from his wife for who knows how long. He broke his vows. And he entrusted his privacy and their family business/reputation to some lunatic on the internet. He made his living by manufacturing a squeaky clean God-fearing family imagine to viewers and attracting sponsors that wanted to associate themselves with that brand. The product he was selling was his own character and integrity as it related to his image as a father and husband. That's what makes it a betrayal not only to his wife and family but his viewers and brand partners as well.
castrofreak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by castrofreak »

HAHA just found out Austin blocked me on Twitter because I informed some girl as to what was going on. I told the girl her was caught sending a video of him jerking off on a wall to some girl. Apparently he didn't like that. Someone is turning into m&b. Motto of YouTube: if you don't like one thing a person says - BLOCK EM.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201512 ... 3cb203.jpg[/img]

What really annoys me is that I can't see half his tweets on the mobile site due to some glitch, and to see them on the app now I have to make another account ugh. Thanks austin, sooooo sorry for telling the truth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

Jesus he needs to get off social media. Take the week break he promised. Even if she left with the kids for the week his stupid ass needs to find something else to do. Like repaint the bathroom to start.

It pisses me off they set a week. Sorta implies he's expecting Brit to be over it in a week. One doesn't heal on a deadline.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

ferriswheel wrote:

They said they were taking a week long break.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Thank you. I stopped watching after they brought up Jesus for the 11th time
Fallonlynn10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fallonlynn10 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:I'm baffled that anyone could think that he is the victim in all of this. Granted, the person who leaked the video and was presumably carrying on with him in whatever capacity is most likely insane. But that doesn't dissolve him of responsibility.

It was his decision to respond in the first place, make and send the video to whomever he was sexting, and hide it from his wife for who knows how long. He broke his vows. And he entrusted his privacy and their family business/reputation to some lunatic on the internet. He made his living by manufacturing a squeaky clean God-fearing family imagine to viewers and attracting sponsors that wanted to associate themselves with that brand. The product he was selling was his own character and integrity as it related to his image as a father and husband. That's what makes it a betrayal not only to his wife and family but his viewers and brand partners as well.
Okay but sharing a video of someone like that is wrong. Point blank.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

gwsb wrote:Jesus he needs to get off social media. Take the week break he promised. Even if she left with the kids for the week his stupid ass needs to find something else to do. Like repaint the bathroom to start.

It pisses me off they set a week. Sorta implies he's expecting Brit to be over it in a week. One doesn't heal on a deadline.
Just thought of something... Isnt that a rental house? So technically at some point another family will be moving into this home that Austin has rubbed his penis all over the walls of.. gross....
mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mommadee »

The Nive Nulls: Caught Pink Handed

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Kryptonite wrote:Choose a thread title! New thread coming in 10...
Nive Nulls: Drywall & Jesus
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

The nive nulls: that poor wall?

Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker