TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Three

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Th

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

rdt1004 wrote:Someone on LSA pointed out this girl’s slight resemblance to Audri, which would be quite a stretch if we didn’t know about all the weird footage Austin used to take and post of Audri on the internet. He makes my skin crawl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That literally sent shivers down my spine. Usually a comment like yours would have me rolling my eyes so hard but holy fuck, Austin is such a skeeze.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pineapples »

So where did you see these pics? What’s his/her snap and page names??

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Pineapples wrote:So where did you see these pics? What’s his/her snap and page names??

https://www.instagram.com/tan_sheree_ovo/

I don't know what her Snapchat is, but that's her Instagram.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

By the time this is over she is going to have raised the best YT kids. Even if she isn't the biggest on YT, she will organically grow her channel and not have to answer to the devil. There is always a bubble and he always comes to collect.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

i’m glad he’s gone, but she’s ridiculous! Buying a wig and cutting it herself?? Audri talks back NONSTOP! She still uses clickbait almost every video, almost always about the divorce. Austin is out living his dream with his manly new girlfriend while Brit is in DENIAL! She says God is making her stay on YouTube and she doesn’t even consider herself black... they were the first Youtube vlogging family I ever watched... I just can’t believe it! Oh and his nasty videos.. I can’t even! She stayed and doesnt believe “once a cheater always a cheaer” she thinks they can change...

smh obviously I feel strongly about this haha!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jenboghel01 wrote:i’m glad he’s gone, but she’s ridiculous! Buying a wig and cutting it herself?? Audri talks back NONSTOP! She still uses clickbait almost every video, almost always about the divorce. Austin is out living his dream with his manly new girlfriend while Brit is in DENIAL! She says God is making her stay on YouTube and she doesn’t even consider herself black... they were the first Youtube vlogging family I ever watched... I just can’t believe it! Oh and his nasty videos.. I can’t even! She stayed and doesnt believe “once a cheater always a cheaer” she thinks they can change...

People can change, but they have to _want_ to. And Austin obviously doesn't see any reason to change.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

jenboghel01 wrote:i’m glad he’s gone, but she’s ridiculous! Buying a wig and cutting it herself?? Audri talks back NONSTOP! She still uses clickbait almost every video, almost always about the divorce. Austin is out living his dream with his manly new girlfriend while Brit is in DENIAL! She says God is making her stay on YouTube and she doesn’t even consider herself black... they were the first Youtube vlogging family I ever watched... I just can’t believe it! Oh and his nasty videos.. I can’t even! She stayed and doesnt believe “once a cheater always a cheaer” she thinks they can change...

There's a screenshot on LSA of one of those creepy mixed kids obsessive instagram profiles and they have a picture of Audri and they list her as white and black, they also spelled her name wrong. Then you look down and see Brittany commented and doesn't point out how creepy it is that grown adults are obsessing and reposting pictures of her daughter just cause she's mixed, she doesn't correct them on the spelling of Audri's name, nope but she does point out that Audri is also "Panamanian and a few other things." WHAT? Panamanian isn't a race, that's like saying you're mixed with American, makes no sense. Brittany is soooooo obsessed with herself and her children being anything other than just black because she's got some serious self hate going on and that's why she pressured a teenaged Austin into marrying her when she was 23, that's why she stayed in a marriage with that gross lazy man child for so long, and that's why she's currently in denial about her life because her white husband left her and she's no longer in an interracial relationship that makes her feel special. She's got some serious issues surrounding her race and I feel bad for her kids cause she's just going to pass that down to them.
*And I'm not saying black women in interracial relationships deal with self hate, I'm a black woman in an interracial relationship myself. The difference is I don't define myself or worth by that relationship and I don't bend over backwards to claim I'm something I'm not just to avoid being called black.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Another thing to point out, she's always taking Audri on special dates and movies alone with her, but do the boys ever get special one on one time like that with her? Before the divorce, Austin and Britt took Audri alone to a disney resort. Now Britt's talking about going to Paris without the boys too? Audri with her sassy eyerolling backtalking smart mouth is her favorite and she's not hiding it well at all. I feel like she lives vicariously through Audri. Like she wishes she could be mixed and light skinned with loose curly hair like her 5 year old. It sounds crazy, but I'm telling you Britt has all the signs of a black woman with extreme self hate and low self esteem.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I don’t keep up with her videos. I see an Instagram post here and there. I was hoping she’d gotten more comfortable with herself. It’s sad that she’s so full of self-hate. Her kids will be the same. I feel like Kailand will suffer most. He looks most like her and I could see her treating him differently. He seems like such a sweet soul too. I’m surprised she hasn’t done a dna test to prove that she has less African dna than most black people. My guess is that she has more.

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Austin lost his job and is asking if people will pay him to FaceTime them...how pathetic can he get?

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

madi_b_123 wrote:Austin lost his job and is asking if people will pay him to FaceTime them...how pathetic can he get?

Is he marketing himself as a cam girl? LOL I can't imagine why anyone would pay to FaceTime with him.
Nightshade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightshade »

Asking people to pay him for his "YouTube advice" :lol:
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Theory on LSA is that his girlfriend is pregnant. They broke up in February but recently got back together. He recently tweeted I’m Pregnant on Twitter which is most likely a joke because it was on April fool’s day but it would make things super interesting if that girl was pregnant. Britt would lose her self hating mind. Austin having a new baby with a mixed race woman? Yeah, she’d be crying in her closet for months.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Who wants to pay him to spill the deets and make a video on why he really left Britt?

kjb223
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kjb223 »

Austin did Instagram live - he’s day drinking a tall can and making elevator music.

It’s rough.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I can not stand Austin anymore. He is so arrogant.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Able to relocate anywhere? Dude you have 3 kids, obviously you’re not that concerned with seeing them or spending time with them. I don’t even think he supports them by paying child support. If Austin were paying child support he would be mandated by the courts to have rooms and beds for the kids to sleep when they stay over. He lives in a one bedroom apartment, so clearly not concerned with his kids staying the night or a few days. If he gets a job out of state, he’s really going to being leaving Britt high and dry to raise 3 young kids all alone.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

He’s a revolting human being, I can see why he was friends with shay Carl. Britt would be better off if he did move interstate, I imagine he would be such an annoying person to co parent with, he’s too selfish.

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

rdt1004 wrote:Image
Able to relocate anywhere? Dude you have 3 kids, obviously you’re not that concerned with seeing them or spending time with them. I don’t even think he supports them by paying child support. If Austin were paying child support he would be mandated by the courts to have rooms and beds for the kids to sleep when they stay over. He lives in a one bedroom apartment, so clearly not concerned with his kids staying the night or a few days. If he gets a job out of state, he’s really going to being leaving Britt high and dry to raise 3 young kids all alone.

What the hell? Austin is a POS.
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

Does anyone else feel like the short weave cut isn’t for her? I just feel like she could choose a better hairstyle or at least add some body to the weave. It always seems so stiff and dry.

Return to “Britt's Space”