Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Th

Unread post by rdt1004 »

pennyajdg wrote:They have been changing the name all day lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's Austin changing the name. LSA was talking about the name changes earlier and how Britt should get a totally new channel name. LSA can also see whenever he's online and watching their thread.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:Maybe the next title thread can be something along the lines of a null marriage (play on null & void?)

I was just on this thread a week ago and noticed no one had posted since April... Explains the break in their channel I guess. Also if I was Britt I wouldn't want Anull editing my videos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Asstin Anull & void

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Right now, the channel names is Britts Space... so stupid.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

rdt1004 wrote:Something is going one or is about to drop. A commenter named Lizzie Borden mentioned something about a Peruvian crossdresser from Garland, TX named Texmex in the comments asking "Aussie" if he remembered and that it was all going to be revealed soon. The comment was soon deleted and I think Austin disabled the comments for a while. There are screenshots of the comments in their thread on LSA. I'd add them here but I'm on my phone.

you called it months ago
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Right now, the channel names is Britts Space... so stupid.
it'll be named seventeen other things before the day is up
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:Something is going one or is about to drop. A commenter named Lizzie Borden mentioned something about a Peruvian crossdresser from Garland, TX named Texmex in the comments asking "Aussie" if he remembered and that it was all going to be revealed soon. The comment was soon deleted and I think Austin disabled the comments for a while. There are screenshots of the comments in their thread on LSA. I'd add them here but I'm on my phone.

you called it months ago
lol anytime something juicy happens on LSA I try to rush over here and let you guys know. I love LSA, they really are like some CSI level detectives over there lol.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i like LSA too but have no idea how to use it HAHA

everytime i go there and try to look at files they upload it says i can't even though i'm logged in. fill us in here tho lol
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

rdt1004 wrote:Screenshots of Gabby and what looks her fiancé trying to defend her
ImageImage

Are they seriously about to sit here and act like that wasn't her sending messages? Smh

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Everytime I think about Austin trying to come across as some apologetic victim in that divorce video and then seeing those "ugh they're up" texts, I get so angry for Britt and those kids. I would honestly be on a war path if I were Britt.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i like how the hoe tries to be professional in her comment.

if it's one thing i can't stand about women like her is when they tell you to have a blessed day.

bitch you need jesus
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:i like how the hoe tries to be professional in her comment.

if it's one thing i can't stand about women like her is when they tell you to have a blessed day.

bitch you need jesus
When people say "have a blessed day" like that, or Ellie says "Have a good day", it's basically saying, "F*ck off"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I laughed that she tried to paint this picture of her in DC with her fiance and living her life while people on the internet spread rumors about her.

She acts like she's above it and everyone else (I see what her and Austin have in common), but in reality she's loving the attention and responding to YouTube videos, tweets, etc. If she didn't care and it wasn't true, she wouldn't even bother.
lovetolove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovetolove »

What's the other site people are talking about...

clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

rdt1004 wrote:Britt has an education degree but she never passed her certification and didn't try for it again and gave up. She said so in one of their early videos.

She can try again. I am also in education in the KC area, there is a LOT of opportunities here. There's also several colleges locally where she can get a refresher to help her prepare for the certification test. If theres one thing im certain of, she will be ok. She's a tough smart, tough woman.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lovetolove wrote:What's the other site people are talking about...

Do you mean LSA? It's Lipstick Alley. Another gossip site-- more hard core than here. They're better detectives too.

eriejus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eriejus »

The more I am looking into these threads...and the entire situation as a whole, I am starting to believe this is a ploy to up those subscribers and publicity. All this at the end to get more money. I'm just finding it hard to believe why the mistress would post screenshots incriminating herself on her OWN Instagram.

I'm going to call it out now: they will "rebrand" the channel, earn a new subscriber base, Britt will forgive Austin, "for the kids"....then Austin will pop back up.I am having trouble believing they are really getting a divorce. His video seems scripted and he looks to his left the entire time. Which senses deception.

Also this whole change the channel name to "Britt's ___[insert nonsense here], seems just weird. Like it's too soon. You don't divorce on Monday then "rebrand" on Tuesday...it just doesn't work that way.

Ahhhh frustration!!!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lmmomSD wrote:
lovetolove wrote:What's the other site people are talking about...

Do you mean LSA? It's Lipstick Alley. Another gossip site-- more hard core than here. They're better detectives too.

Haaaaaaaaha, they're fucking CRAZY over there.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

eriejus wrote:The more I am looking into these threads...and the entire situation as a whole, I am starting to believe this is a ploy to up those subscribers and publicity. All this at the end to get more money. I'm just finding it hard to believe why the mistress would post screenshots incriminating herself on her OWN Instagram.

I'm going to call it out now: they will "rebrand" the channel, earn a new subscriber base, Britt will forgive Austin, "for the kids"....then Austin will pop back up.I am having trouble believing they are really getting a divorce. His video seems scripted and he looks to his left the entire time. Which senses deception.

Also this whole change the channel name to "Britt's ___[insert nonsense here], seems just weird. Like it's too soon. You don't divorce on Monday then "rebrand" on Tuesday...it just doesn't work that way.

Ahhhh frustration!!!

Exactly what I thought too. Austin has already proven how selfish he is. Now we're suddenly supposed to believe he's selflessly leaving Britt the channel and walking away? Right Image
eriejus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eriejus »

HelloSweetie wrote:
eriejus wrote:The more I am looking into these threads...and the entire situation as a whole, I am starting to believe this is a ploy to up those subscribers and publicity. All this at the end to get more money. I'm just finding it hard to believe why the mistress would post screenshots incriminating herself on her OWN Instagram.

Ahhhh frustration!!!

Exactly what I thought too. Austin has already proven how selfish he is. Now we're suddenly supposed to believe he's selflessly leaving Britt the channel and walking away? Right Image
Exactly! And if you've watched them for a while...it's obvious Brittany does not care for vlogging. If they weren't being compensated with money and other freebies...I doubt she would ever pick up the camera...Image

Return to “Britt's Space”