TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Three

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Th

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

This cant be anywhere near accurate, can it? Austin alone couldnt live off this, let alone a family of 5.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Britt does a lot of brand deals on Instagram. I'm sure that's where the majority of the income is generated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Britt posted a video... dying that the only book you can see next to her on the book shelf is Gone Girl.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm so distracted by her hair and make up in that video. It's just so bad.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:I'm so distracted by her hair and make up in that video. It's just so bad.
Her eyebrows looked like Audri had drawn them on with marker. So, so, soooo bad.
I will root for her because I do think she is a good person and I know she's all about God so probably wouldnt want a divorce for that reason alone but I cannot help by be dissappointed that she had to make it known this is not what she wanted, especially in light of the stuff you guys mentioned between Austin and Audri...
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Exactly what I thought too. Austin has already proven how selfish he is. Now we're suddenly supposed to believe he's selflessly leaving Britt the channel and walking away? Right Image
He's not getting a divorce because he's selfless but because he's selfish. He wants to get the hell out of their home to be free to do whatever he wants with his dick without creating a scandal. He can't pretend anymore and play happy family when all he thinks about is getting a new affair all the damn time. But he can't say this like that so he uses to good old "it's not you it's me" excuse.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YAY!!! Audri is getting her own room. I love it.
I am excited to see how she finishes the home because the plan for it before was really weird... the second floor had basically all empty rooms and the kids were shoved in corners in the attic. It is still a fairly big house though, I hate houses with wasted space. Like they could live functionally in that house even without the attic.. The boys could share and they hav that practically empty "music room" they could also use as a toy room.. but the boys atleast could have separate spaces in the attic/bedroom instead of Maddox being in that closet.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Three

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Her new videos have been very blah and it looks like she's going to try and use Audri to carry this channel which I find kind of shitty cause I was hoping with Austin out of the picture the pimping out the kids for YouTube thing would stop. Don't rely on your children to pay your bills, do it yourself. Britt hates YouTube and I had a feeling her new content would be lackluster but I was hoping it would be different. I don't think she'll last more than 6 months before she gives up. Time to retake her teacher's certification and get an outside job. As soon as the pity/nosy views stop coming in, she'll be done.

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

rdt1004 wrote:Her new videos have been very blah and it looks like she's going to try and use Audri to carry this channel which I find kind of shitty cause I was hoping with Austin out of the picture the pimping out the kids for YouTube thing would stop. Don't rely on your children to pay your bills, do it yourself. Britt hates YouTube and I had a feeling her new content would be lackluster but I was hoping it would be different. I don't think she'll last more than 6 months before she gives up. Time to retake her teacher's certification and get an outside job. As soon as the pity/nosy views stop coming in, she'll be done.

Agreed. I mean even something as big as a divorce and their forum on here is still dead!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I feel bad for her, because the channel is dying. Austin left her with nothing basically.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Audri is also kind of bratty. She kept cutting off and sassing Brittany in that Q and A video. She's been rewarded for that behavior by Austin cause it made for good vlog footage but he's left Britt to actually deal with her attitude. She better nip it in the bud before Audri grows up and she's a teenager disrespecting her mother.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Britt should talk about the damn divorce and get real. It doesn't help to pretend that everything is okay. If she were open and honest about the situation I think the channel would grow. What does she have to lose? Austin has already embarrassed her beyond belief and he will continue to.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Lovethesnark wrote:Britt should talk about the damn divorce and get real. It doesn't help to pretend that everything is okay. If she were open and honest about the situation I think the channel would grow. What does she have to lose? Austin has already embarrassed her beyond belief and he will continue to.

I feel like she should be real and talk about her current situation. She doesn't have to bash Austin, but to play it as if she's doing great when her husband just bailed? Although, maybe she's relieved he's out. He obviously didn't treat her well.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Britt shouldn't bash him in public. He's done enough to harm her kids, it wouldn't help the situation. I think she's missing the perfect opportunity to relaunch and rebrand herself. Their are so many women who can relate to her. Rainbow cupcake videos won't cut it. It would be nice to watch her find herself.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

The channel is so BORING now. Not that the content was great before but I'm seriously considering unsubscribing from this snooze fest. In the latest video "Overcoming Adversity" the framing looks totally weird, she can't even frame properly so she's almost out of shot and leaning away from the guy. She looks and sounds uncomfortable and the body language shows she wishes she was anywhere else but filming that video.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her little DIY projects were cute. Nothing fancy and nothing I havent seen 100 times before but I think her style is starting to come together. Her eyebrows though man, those are one thing she needs to stop DIYing.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

I'm probably in the minority but I'll take this over Austin anyday

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Acbsktbll wrote:I'm probably in the minority but I'll take this over Austin anyday

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Definitely agree. I think she needs awhile to figure out how she wants to handle the channel.. I do think its fairly boring right now but I have zero desire to see Audris corner or whatever it is called. I would prefer 1-2 vlogs a week mixed in with the occassional diy vlog like she did on Friday and maybe some sit downs.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Her little DIY projects were cute. Nothing fancy and nothing I havent seen 100 times before but I think her style is starting to come together. Her eyebrows though man, those are one thing she needs to stop DIYing.
i like seeing how she is coming into her own as well even if it is something we have seen a million and four times on youtube.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

In her latest video does she talk about what happened between her and Austin or is it just clickbait?

Return to “Britt's Space”