• Advertisement

8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Postby natalka81 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:25 am

This vlog was so stupid. Poor Eve. She's typecast as the naughty one; it all seems so ridiculously fake.
natalka81
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby ujvs_ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:38 am

the way it was filmed , it seemed as if the whole "there's a swear word in passengers lololol" part was scripted by Ruby for vlog footage.
maybe she wanted to show us that she does discipline the kids and not let them run loose like Nolly does, so came up with this immature bs to feed all her immature minions.
all their vlogs are scripted in some way or another without a doubt.
ujvs_
Amateur

Postby shortstop » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:21 am

I wouldn't know what to say or do if Ruby takes away Eves Halloween costume for Halloween.
shortstop
Gossiper

Postby sasperillo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:17 pm

KaterTot wrote:Ass isn't the cuss word I would go die on a hill for. Yes I wouldn't want my 4 yr old saying it but you would of thought she had said the F word. Also Ruby playing dumb about Twerking. Please.
And Peanut Butter and Jelly and Nutella and a Twinkie for lunch. What part of Ruby's brain thinks that is nutritious? I know a lot of people think Nutella is healthy because when it first came out it tried to make it as such but the sugar that family consumes in a day and nobody is obese is almost against the laws of nature!!

Coming back to add, a couple of weeks ago Ruby did a "people in my neighborhood" type thing on Instagram. She started with the deli woman at her local grocery. She stated she comes at least TWO times a day to the deli and the woman nodded.
Who needs that much deli?
Does Ruby do anything at all? The kids always comment about her laying in bed.

Whoever thinks Nutella is healthy is nuts (pardon my pun). I love it but don't eat it because palm oil = deforestation. I've made my own in the Vitamix and it's much better, plus you can control how much sugar/cocoa you add.

Maybe Ruby is laying in bed that much because she doesn't eat real food.
sasperillo
Informer

Postby Bethypooh51 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Eve has grown on me. She is so smart and really a spit fire!! She reminds me of me when I was little. I hated being told what I could and couldn’t do. There is a bit of a brat in there too but that is what makes it fun to watch. Ruby drives me crazy though!! Ugh I hate that she performs for the camera!! Ok just my thoughts for the day....carry on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Talker

Postby ewokfan11 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:34 am

So Ruby just wears pajamas ALL DAY??! She literally wore them ALL day.

Poor Julie does look like the feral child of the family. Even their eldest daughter seems to call Ruby out for being a LAZY MORON.

The dad seems normal, but Ruby is NUTS!
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby shortstop » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 am

1.Russell's anger scares me
2. Doesn't the dentist off do reminder calls?
3. Ruby needs to get her sh*t together. She frequently gets her days mixed up.
4. Poor Russel another day he is taken out of school early.
5. I wouldn't hide anywhere with a mask. Especially right now. The world is a scary place. I hope she asked the front office staff at least.
shortstop
Gossiper

Postby Bernie_anna » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:48 am

- Abby is ‘sick’ because she gets fed crappy stodgy food. She (and the whole family) desperately need some fibre and greens
- Ruby is well and truly deranged, the mask thing was beyond comprehension for me
- in high school, had my mum picked me up wearing some sort of mask or costume I would’ve been absolutely mortified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bernie_anna
Amateur

Postby Lillyy8657 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:37 am

What the heck shouldnt Ruby take Abby to the doctor to see if she has an allergy or something, like she could be gluten or lactose intolerant and thats why she's always throwing up. Ugh its like Ruby doesnt think.
Lillyy8657
Amateur

Postby eloise92 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:40 am

Abby is missing a day a week of school at the moment due to this stomach thing yet Ruby hasn't taken her to the doctor?! They clearly have good insurance given how much dentistry they get done. I don't understand! At least go to a pharmacist?!

How is it ok to do that thing with a mask?! With the amount of school shootings etc in the USA I'd have thought masks in public would be a definite no no, especially in a school building! I know that elementary school has probably known Ruby since Shari was in 1st grade but even so???

As for taking Russell out early, she knows it upsets him so can she not remind him in the morning and even give him a card to remind him so he is more prepared? Also he is clearly crying out to be full time. He is 6 years old and only getting half a day of stimulating activity, it isn't like he has an afternoon, every afternoon, of playing with friends etc.
eloise92
Amateur

Postby Bananasplit » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:28 am

Poor Russel just wants to go to school and his stupid mother can't even plan her appts around his school day?? It's not hard to schedule an appt, especially a dentist appt that isn't an emergency, around your child's schooling. At one point she wanted him to be a doctor well she better prioritize schooling real quick; bc he's going to catch on pretty soon that she doesn't care.

The mask thing was just silly and ridiculous. She obviously didn't have any ideas for footage and was desperate for something. Grow up Ruby. I did think eves reaction was funny, she genuinely did not like that and wasn't afraid to tell her mom.
Bananasplit
Amateur

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:36 am

There's actually a lot of comments about Ruby needing to take Abby to the doctor.. Hopefully she will. Poor girl. I know when I eat poorly for just a day I feel like crap.. Can't imagine how she feels

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper

Postby natalka81 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:13 pm

An infuriating vlog. I will echo the other sentiments
1. Ruby should schedule her damn dental appointments after school hours unless it's an absolute emergency
2. Russell's anger was definitely problematic this time
3. WHAT school would allow a parent to roam around the halls wearing a horse mask and carrying a video camera?
4. Abby needs to go to the doctor.
5. This is all going downhill very quickly.
natalka81
Gossiper

Postby Tiger27 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Lol you guys covered ALL my thoughts already. I don't think I've ever rolled my eyes so much in a single vlog. Ruby is just plain embarrassing with those masks. None of the kids or Kevin were impressed. Her ridiculous antics and sad attempts at appealing to the pre-teens of youtube is getting out of hand.

Russell behavior today was just disturbing. His anger issues are becoming more and more apparent. I can only imagine what footage doesn't make the cut if she's okay with showing that to the whole world.. How could she not plan her appointment around his few hour a day school?? And since she messed it up, she'll have to take him out the next day too! And Abby clearly needs to see a doctor. Stomach issues are a common sign of anxiety in children. Or it could be their awful diet or even worse some sort of actual illness requiring treatment. Whatever it is, she needs to see a doctor.
Tiger27
Talker

Postby username320 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:00 pm

I don't understand why she couldn't have organized for Russell to stay later at school or go home with a friend, also the need to get Russell under control ASAP because he's just going to get stronger and do more damage. Whenever Abby is sick Ruby always calls her stomach "delicate" and emphasizes that, it's almost like she thinks this is cute or something, how has she not been taken to the doctor?! I know in my state they send someone from CPS if you're consistently missing school, I know Ruby doesn't have a bachelor's degree, but all that's the new norm and the kids should all at least be aiming for that, I'm surprised that their highly educated father doesn't care, but then again he's seemed very distant lately.
username320
Amateur

Postby thenightowl » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:32 pm

Not only is this the second time recently but they also went out to eat lunch AGAIN! When I was sick, I was in bed and got soup/crackers/jello etc. My mom would not have had me eating out.
Ruby should have scheduled her dentist appointment for the morning so she would have been back in plenty of time for the kids to be home or she could have scheduled it later and found someone to sit with Russell.
The mask thing was ridiculous.
A little off topic but I was watching April and Davey and I think Zade was going to school with Chad and they just announced that they were pulling Zade out, I wonder if that is why Chad hasn't been loving it (I know they are buddies)
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby natalka81 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 pm

thenightowl wrote:Not only is this the second time recently but they also went out to eat lunch AGAIN! When I was sick, I was in bed and got soup/crackers/jello etc. My mom would not have had me eating out.
Ruby should have scheduled her dentist appointment for the morning so she would have been back in plenty of time for the kids to be home or she could have scheduled it later and found someone to sit with Russell.
A little off topic but I was watching April and Davey and I think Zade was going to school with Chad and they just announced that they were pulling Zade out, I wonder if that is why Chad hasn't been loving it (I know they are buddies)

Why are so many YT kids getting pulled in and out of schools? Is that a thing now? I can't even keep up with the number of changes the Epik Brandon family have made to their kids' schooling arrangements over the past six weeks, and then there's Ruby, and now this one. Maybe it's more common than I realise or maybe it's just a youtuber phenomenon?
natalka81
Gossiper

Postby foreversoulmates » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:17 pm

If Kevin got out of work to have lunch then go to the dentist with Ruby then why didn't he get Russell off the bus?
foreversoulmates
Gossiper

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:56 pm

foreversoulmates wrote:If Kevin got out of work to have lunch then go to the dentist with Ruby then why didn't he get Russell off the bus?
I had that same thought. Also why did Ruby take him out so early. When they stopped for lunch I was confused.. I thought she had an appointment to get to lol

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:03 pm

So, wait-- Abby stayed home from school for the second time because of an upset tummy, and they took her out to lunch with them? Again? Did she get a big chocolate shake again?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby username320 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 pm

natalka81 wrote:
thenightowl wrote:Not only is this the second time recently but they also went out to eat lunch AGAIN! When I was sick, I was in bed and got soup/crackers/jello etc. My mom would not have had me eating out.

Why are so many YT kids getting pulled in and out of schools? Is that a thing now? I can't even keep up with the number of changes the Epik Brandon family have made to their kids' schooling arrangements over the past six weeks, and then there's Ruby, and now this one. Maybe it's more common than I realise or maybe it's just a youtuber phenomenon?

I also heard the Zade thing, but more so interpreted it as him almost being kicked out of school, so I imagine that could scare Chad because he has also been in that situation. I don't think the school moving is a normal thing, but I get the feeling some of the Franke's are being bullied. With the whole Epik Brandon thing, to put it bluntly, they're crazy. All youtube families have different standards considering that they film their children's lives.
username320
Amateur

Postby thenightowl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:51 am

lmmomSD wrote:So, wait-- Abby stayed home from school for the second time because of an upset tummy, and they took her out to lunch with them? Again? Did she get a big chocolate shake again?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I know right?!
It's very possible that her stomach issues could be from diet, even if it's IBS, diet plays a part in that.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby ujvs_ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:31 am

So Shari just poured the cake mix powder on top of whatever she was baking and didn't make it into a mix?!
I'm lost for words she is almost as bad as Ruby
ujvs_
Amateur

Postby eloise92 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:44 am

Obviously it is Abby that gets all the support and sympathy from Ruby....maybe that is why Julie isn't 'puffy'?!!!
eloise92
Amateur

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:51 am

I know that I'm totally projecting here...but I'm not convinced that Abby actually threw up. I have dealt with anxiety for what feels like my entire life, and I used to pull the same exact thing when I was about Abby's age. I'm not diagnosing Abby with anxiety, whatsoever - just to be clear. I am just noticing the same patterns that I displayed at that age, and am suspicious. I'm not saying she's completely faking it, either.

Personal: In my case, I would literally feel so sick to my stomach and feel like I was going to throw up (I wasn't diagnosed at the time, nor did I have any idea what anxiety was), and even though I wouldn't ever actually throw up, I knew that the only way I could get out of going to school was to tell my mom that I had. While my mom is a very smart woman and the complete opposite of Ruby in every way (thank God), she was completely clueless to the world of anxiety and/or anxiety symptoms in children - and I got away with it until high school. She also just chalked it up to me having a sensitive, or in Ruby's words, "delicate" stomach. She did, however, take me to the doctor, where I went through test, after blood test, after stool sample, etc., (I won't go into any more detail...lol. It wasn't fun and I eventually stopped lying about the throw up.) which is something I doubt Ruby would ever follow through with for Abby.

TL;DR: My mom let me stay home from school when I would tell her I had thrown up, and it wasn't until much later on that we realized my symptoms actually were due to anxiety. I have a hunch that the same thing might be happening in this situation, but Ruby is too clueless to think to look into it.

P.S. Still not diagnosing here...haha, but I just wanted to add/clarify: It's very possible that Abby might just be feeling anxious (maybe because of something at school) and it's causing her to be sick to her stomach. She doesn't necessarily have to have Anxiety disorder for this to be happening.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Other Griffiths/Mechams