8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:I don't know about Utah and US in general, but I'm pretty sure that if that situation happened in my country (quite big dog running around loose without a collar or anything) the dog would be driven to the animal shelter by someone from that shelter because it's simply a waste of the police's resources
I'm in the US not Utah but we have SPCA (the pound) driving around all the time in my neighborhood picking up strays or dogs that got loose. If the dog has a tag or microchip they call and you pay a fine to get your pet back if not it goes up for adoption. I'm ashamed to admit my dog loves to bolt every time the front door is open and he See's an opportunity. I had to chase him barefoot pouring rain at 6:30am because I wasn't about to pay that fine!!!!! I totally agree that she doesn't care about the dog and probably makes it easy for her to run off in hopes that she never comes back.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

They've been waiting for her to die for a long time. Eve is the only one that loves Nolly but that might be because she's home alone a lot now.

I bet they'll have a new dog right after Nolly goes, and they seem like the type that wouldn't adopt but instead buy from a breeder.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

seriously7 wrote:They've been waiting for her to die for a long time. Eve is the only one that loves Nolly but that might be because she's home alone a lot now.

I bet they'll have a new dog right after Nolly goes, and they seem like the type that wouldn't adopt but instead buy from a breeder.
I sense that Julie really loves Nolly too.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Anyone see the news about a 3 year old left at corn maze ? In Utah! Made me think of ruby!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3553771
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

So Ruby let's Eve get away with anything and everything for the entire 4 years of her life, but now she's cracking down and disciplining her for every little thing, and she expects her to obey after 4 years of doing whatever she wants. If you had disciplined your child the right way for her whole life, maybe she would stop saying the word the first time you told her to.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Ass isn't the cuss word I would go die on a hill for. Yes I wouldn't want my 4 yr old saying it but you would of thought she had said the F word. Also Ruby playing dumb about Twerking. Please.
And Peanut Butter and Jelly and Nutella and a Twinkie for lunch. What part of Ruby's brain thinks that is nutritious? I know a lot of people think Nutella is healthy because when it first came out it tried to make it as such but the sugar that family consumes in a day and nobody is obese is almost against the laws of nature!!

Coming back to add, a couple of weeks ago Ruby did a "people in my neighborhood" type thing on Instagram. She started with the deli woman at her local grocery. She stated she comes at least TWO times a day to the deli and the woman nodded.
Who needs that much deli?
Does Ruby do anything at all? The kids always comment about her laying in bed.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

This vlog was so stupid. Poor Eve. She's typecast as the naughty one; it all seems so ridiculously fake.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

the way it was filmed , it seemed as if the whole "there's a swear word in passengers lololol" part was scripted by Ruby for vlog footage.
maybe she wanted to show us that she does discipline the kids and not let them run loose like Nolly does, so came up with this immature bs to feed all her immature minions.
all their vlogs are scripted in some way or another without a doubt.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I wouldn't know what to say or do if Ruby takes away Eves Halloween costume for Halloween.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

KaterTot wrote:Ass isn't the cuss word I would go die on a hill for. Yes I wouldn't want my 4 yr old saying it but you would of thought she had said the F word. Also Ruby playing dumb about Twerking. Please.
And Peanut Butter and Jelly and Nutella and a Twinkie for lunch. What part of Ruby's brain thinks that is nutritious? I know a lot of people think Nutella is healthy because when it first came out it tried to make it as such but the sugar that family consumes in a day and nobody is obese is almost against the laws of nature!!

Coming back to add, a couple of weeks ago Ruby did a "people in my neighborhood" type thing on Instagram. She started with the deli woman at her local grocery. She stated she comes at least TWO times a day to the deli and the woman nodded.
Who needs that much deli?
Does Ruby do anything at all? The kids always comment about her laying in bed.
Whoever thinks Nutella is healthy is nuts (pardon my pun). I love it but don't eat it because palm oil = deforestation. I've made my own in the Vitamix and it's much better, plus you can control how much sugar/cocoa you add.

Maybe Ruby is laying in bed that much because she doesn't eat real food.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Eve has grown on me. She is so smart and really a spit fire!! She reminds me of me when I was little. I hated being told what I could and couldn’t do. There is a bit of a brat in there too but that is what makes it fun to watch. Ruby drives me crazy though!! Ugh I hate that she performs for the camera!! Ok just my thoughts for the day....carry on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

So Ruby just wears pajamas ALL DAY??! She literally wore them ALL day.

Poor Julie does look like the feral child of the family. Even their eldest daughter seems to call Ruby out for being a LAZY MORON.

The dad seems normal, but Ruby is NUTS!
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

1.Russell's anger scares me
2. Doesn't the dentist off do reminder calls?
3. Ruby needs to get her sh*t together. She frequently gets her days mixed up.
4. Poor Russel another day he is taken out of school early.
5. I wouldn't hide anywhere with a mask. Especially right now. The world is a scary place. I hope she asked the front office staff at least.
Bernie_anna
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bernie_anna »

- Abby is ‘sick’ because she gets fed crappy stodgy food. She (and the whole family) desperately need some fibre and greens
- Ruby is well and truly deranged, the mask thing was beyond comprehension for me
- in high school, had my mum picked me up wearing some sort of mask or costume I would’ve been absolutely mortified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lillyy8657
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lillyy8657 »

What the heck shouldnt Ruby take Abby to the doctor to see if she has an allergy or something, like she could be gluten or lactose intolerant and thats why she's always throwing up. Ugh its like Ruby doesnt think.
eloise92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eloise92 »

Abby is missing a day a week of school at the moment due to this stomach thing yet Ruby hasn't taken her to the doctor?! They clearly have good insurance given how much dentistry they get done. I don't understand! At least go to a pharmacist?!

How is it ok to do that thing with a mask?! With the amount of school shootings etc in the USA I'd have thought masks in public would be a definite no no, especially in a school building! I know that elementary school has probably known Ruby since Shari was in 1st grade but even so???

As for taking Russell out early, she knows it upsets him so can she not remind him in the morning and even give him a card to remind him so he is more prepared? Also he is clearly crying out to be full time. He is 6 years old and only getting half a day of stimulating activity, it isn't like he has an afternoon, every afternoon, of playing with friends etc.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Poor Russel just wants to go to school and his stupid mother can't even plan her appts around his school day?? It's not hard to schedule an appt, especially a dentist appt that isn't an emergency, around your child's schooling. At one point she wanted him to be a doctor well she better prioritize schooling real quick; bc he's going to catch on pretty soon that she doesn't care.

The mask thing was just silly and ridiculous. She obviously didn't have any ideas for footage and was desperate for something. Grow up Ruby. I did think eves reaction was funny, she genuinely did not like that and wasn't afraid to tell her mom.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

There's actually a lot of comments about Ruby needing to take Abby to the doctor.. Hopefully she will. Poor girl. I know when I eat poorly for just a day I feel like crap.. Can't imagine how she feels

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

An infuriating vlog. I will echo the other sentiments
1. Ruby should schedule her damn dental appointments after school hours unless it's an absolute emergency
2. Russell's anger was definitely problematic this time
3. WHAT school would allow a parent to roam around the halls wearing a horse mask and carrying a video camera?
4. Abby needs to go to the doctor.
5. This is all going downhill very quickly.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Lol you guys covered ALL my thoughts already. I don't think I've ever rolled my eyes so much in a single vlog. Ruby is just plain embarrassing with those masks. None of the kids or Kevin were impressed. Her ridiculous antics and sad attempts at appealing to the pre-teens of youtube is getting out of hand.

Russell behavior today was just disturbing. His anger issues are becoming more and more apparent. I can only imagine what footage doesn't make the cut if she's okay with showing that to the whole world.. How could she not plan her appointment around his few hour a day school?? And since she messed it up, she'll have to take him out the next day too! And Abby clearly needs to see a doctor. Stomach issues are a common sign of anxiety in children. Or it could be their awful diet or even worse some sort of actual illness requiring treatment. Whatever it is, she needs to see a doctor.

Return to “8 Passengers”