8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

Unread post by Vincere »

Ruby is a single mom living in Utah, together with her children: Shari, Chad, twins Abby and Julie and Russel.
Everything is normal until a virus, code name EVIL, developed at BYU + LSD by Kevin is released.
How is the family going to survive?

Title Credit: sasperillo
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by Vincere »

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Did Kevin get his tenure for sure ?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Sarai wrote:Did Kevin get his tenure for sure ?
His university page still says Assistant Professor, but maybe it's not updated and got it because it was a while ago.
On the other hand, Ruby did not mention anything.
https://ceen.et.byu.edu/content/kevin-w-franke
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I didn't watch today's vlog because her clickbait titles are pissing me off. What happened?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Vincere wrote:Ruby is a single mom living in Utah, together with her children: Shari, Chad, twins Abby and Julie and Russel.
Everything is normal until a virus, code name EVIL, developed at BYU + LSD by Kevin is released.

Hi! Not sure if you can edit this but Abby and Julie aren't twins :)

I want to bring up the quote someone put in the previous thread from ruby about her "being anxious the kids will decide to not perform for the vlogs"

Did she ACTUALLY say that?! I honestly was reading it thinking you were being ironic and saying that's something she would say, but o m g If she actually said that then I am appalled, but not surprised.

And about Shari, I hate to judge a 13 year old girl because lawwwd knows 13 is a hard age, particularly for girls, but she's annoying me more and more each vlog. She totally is that "goody two shoes" type girl that thinks she's better than everyone else and is SUPER judgmental, but does it all behind everyone's back and is 100% two-faced - exactly the type of girl most people find hard to tolerate in school. You all say you see Ruby in her but I am seeing A LOT of narcissistic Grandma Jennifer and Aunt Ellie in her recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kellbell214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kellbell214 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Vincere wrote:Ruby is a single mom living in Utah, together with her children: Shari, Chad, twins Abby and Julie and Russel.

It was a joke. Lol

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

kellbell214 wrote:

It was a joke. Lol

I thought it might be but I wasn't sure. It just might be confusing for some, especially new people who commonly think that as it is

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Vincere wrote:
Sarai wrote:Did Kevin get his tenure for sure ?
His university page still says Assistant Professor, but maybe it's not updated and got it because it was a while ago.
On the other hand, Ruby did not mention anything.
https://ceen.et.byu.edu/content/kevin-w-franke
When applying for tenure, if not accepted, the person gets laid off. I'm assuming that he got it because he's still there.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I want to bring up the quote someone put in the previous thread from ruby about her "being anxious the kids will decide to not perform for the vlogs"

Did she ACTUALLY say that?! I honestly was reading it thinking you were being ironic and saying that's something she would say, but o m g If she actually said that then I am appalled, but not surprised.

And about Shari, I hate to judge a 13 year old girl because lawwwd knows 13 is a hard age, particularly for girls, but she's annoying me more and more each vlog. She totally is that "goody two shoes" type girl that thinks she's better than everyone else and is SUPER judgmental, but does it all behind everyone's back and is 100% two-faced - exactly the type of girl most people find hard to tolerate in school. You all say you see Ruby in her but I am seeing A LOT of narcissistic Grandma Jennifer and Aunt Ellie in her recently

I agree way too much about the Shari thing..it's kinda hard to wonder where she gets her attitude from..lol. I've said this before, but she needs to straighten up before hs. there's a difference between being snotty and being mature. Being snotty and judgmental gets your ass kicked and leaves you with no friends.
kellbell214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kellbell214 »

kellbell214 wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote: Hi! Not sure if you can edit this but Abby and Julie aren't twins :)

It was a joke. Lol

I thought it might be but I wasn't sure. It just might be confusing for some, especially new people who commonly think that as it is

No you're right, I realized that after I thought about it. Sorry if my comment sounded rude!

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

It was definitely a joke, Ruby keeps treating them as twins and a lot of people in the YT comments ask if they are twins.
As you can tell Ruby is not a single mom, neither is Eve a virus...
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I'd keep it as "twins", Ruby herself calls them twins all the time. I think those who watch and come here know the truth ;) It's a funny description! :D
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

It is a surprise how fast Ruby's channel is growing with as many views or more than all of her sisters. This is without buying or building a new house or other significant event.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

tratra58 wrote:It is a surprise how fast Ruby's channel is growing with as many views or more than all of her sisters. This is without buying or building a new house or other significant event.
I think it's mainly due to two reasons:
1- Ruby knows her audience is mostly kids and she caters to them in both content and style. She does polls, toy reviews and asks questions that are relatable for kids. She makes kids feel like they belong to her family and there is a need for that: a lot of kids don't have a family like theirs and wish they did. We like to criticize but the reality is that those kids are loved, mostly well behaved, have their basic needs met and are not addicted to screens or fast food. this family has flaws, but it is not disfunctional.
2- the kids are all good looking and represent a wide spread of age groups, so they get views from a wider array of kids and cover topics that interest many (puberty, sports, dances, dating, potty training, home schooling, learning instruments, sibling rivalry).
Edited to add 3: I bet that parents allow kids to watch this channel because it is perceived as more wholesome than others. EJ and DB are both arrogant and trashy an many family vloggers are ostentatious- I wouldn't want my kids to look up to people like that. The value system of 8 passengers seems more respectable to me at least ( atheist, foreign, strongly anticapitalistic who doesn't have a problem with Ruby not buying too many physical items for the kids)
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

I love the roles they decided they'd hypothetically have at the White House:

Chad: President
Shari: Attorney General
Abby: Secretary of State
Russel: Surgeon General

Julie...janitor. It just mirrors how the family sees themselves in real life I guess :)
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Vincere wrote:It was definitely a joke, Ruby keeps treating them as twins and a lot of people in the YT comments ask if they are twins.
As you can tell Ruby is not a single mom, neither is Eve a virus...
Yep I got all of the other jokes which are obvious sarcasm. I wasn't trying to be rude or passive aggressive in suggesting to change it. Most people think they're twins and ruby even refers to them as twins so I just wasn't sure if you were joking or not. And I could see newcomers getting confused by it not being such blatant sarcasm.

Anyway, I think it's funny either way and the thread title is hilarious. I was just trying to help. Sheesh

mountaingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mountaingirl »

shes always annoyed me, for tons of reasons her book worm weird peronilty that ruby created bugs me, her thinking math is fun, bugs me. her weird clothes, her weird facial expressions, how mean she is to abby and julie bothers me
. i think she is very immature because she fights/shoves little kids, at 13 she needs to be nurturing and bavysitting not fighting on a childs level... she has that weird ruff tuff thing with other kids like ruby did. like we see when she shoves bo from his bike and doesnt even feel bad...
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Why does Shari have to pack Evil's clothes?
And when she peed herself, why does Shari have do change her? Is Ruby too busy holding the camera instead of cleaning her child?

The whole bullshit with "YT helped expand our horizons" made me so sick.
Why can't they admit they are doing it for the money?
Probably Shari is the only one who realises the purpose and Kevin bought the iphone as a bribe: Look what you get if we keep vlogging, so keep acting.

Russel is 5 and already brainwashed with his "saviour".
Or he must be pretty dam smart to understand abstract concepts like "saving", religion and beliefs.

Shari was on the phone all the time and was grateful for the "friends" who are not as good as volleyball as her and use apps to cHaheat on the math homework.
Somehow I kinda feel bad for her with the whole Evil parenting she is forced on doing.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Shari probably has a lot of frustrated emotions about her mother ways and cant do anything about it as "mormorn" parents are always right, at least in their family.The younger girls Abby and especially Julie probably get the taste of Sharis supressed anger as she can't touch Russel and Evie who are the mothers faves and Chad is old enough to defend himself.

Have you seen the video "Slap Fight with KIDS" at the end... I believe that Ruby hit Shari intentionally as revenge and out of jeolusy as Shari prefers her dad.
Father and daughter enjoys eachothers company as Shari challenges her dad intellectually and I get the feeling that those two sometimes vent about the mother when she isnt around about her odd ways of doing certain things, (but that is just a feeling/speculations, so please forgive me beforehand if Im wrong about it).

Return to “8 Passengers”