8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Vincere wrote:Hi natalka welcome to the forum.
Regarding number 4: https://youtu.be/D-rkpGNhth4

They are clearly homophones, just like the church told them to be.
"And everyone's so happy". Yeah, we're all happy in our hatred and judgement of others. Wow, Utah. WTG.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

daisy1000 wrote:I don't know if this has been addressed (I caught on two weeks ago that Ruby is Ellie's sister lol) but how come Ruby and her kids never hang out with Ellie and Bonnie? I notice that Ellie and Bonnie's kids hang out a lot. Dont they all live in the same area?

I watch Ruby's channel on and off but I never picked on that they were related until recently and now that I have I feel stupid for not noticing it before lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Ellie and Bonnie are practically neighbors and ruby lives farther away closer to their mom. I might be mistaken though.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

daisy1000 wrote:I don't know if this has been addressed (I caught on two weeks ago that Ruby is Ellie's sister lol) but how come Ruby and her kids never hang out with Ellie and Bonnie? I notice that Ellie and Bonnie's kids hang out a lot. Dont they all live in the same area?

I watch Ruby's channel on and off but I never picked on that they were related until recently and now that I have I feel stupid for not noticing it before lol

Bonnie and Ellie live blocks from each other.

Jennifer lives 45 minutes to an hour from E and B.

Ruby lives like an hour from Jennifer in the opposite direction from B and E.

So Ruby is a couple of hours from B and E.

When Ellie lived in the same town as Ruby they still didn't hang out a lot. She then moved to the same town Bonnie lives and they are together all the time.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Thank you everyone! :)

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

nutbagmcgee wrote:

When Ellie lived in the same town as Ruby they still didn't hang out a lot. She then moved to the same town Bonnie lives and they are together all the time.
so where do jennifer and ruby live? i know ellie and bonnie live in logan.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

Vincere wrote:Hi natalka welcome to the forum.
Regarding number 4: https://youtu.be/D-rkpGNhth4

They are clearly homophones, just like the church told them to be.
was this the Chick fila waiting in line video? Sorry they took it down but im assuming it's that
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

actuallydear wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:

so where do jennifer and ruby live? i know ellie and bonnie live in logan.
If I remember correctly, Jennifer lives in Roy and Ruby lives in Ogden (I think, I'm Australian I could be way off Image)

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Ruby lives in Springville or something like that.

Jennifer does live in Roy.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Vincere wrote:Their marriage has as much love and affection as a business transaction.

The viewers begged Ruby to get Shari a bunk bed.
And then she got a sponsorship for a mattress and that's how she got the bunk bed for Julie, just to make a video highlighting the mattress.

I agree. In answering the questions regarding their marriage they didn't once smile or look at each other. A business transaction indeed.

I should've figured a sponsor was involved. Thanks!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

Sorry to be that annoying person- but trying to catch up a bit on Ruby since I found that not watching her or Bonnie made it hard to keep up with Ellie and Jared threads. (Now I actually find Ruby more enjoyable to watch... in a Sam and Nia type way... where she is definitely a bit of a wackadoo.)

A few questions as someone who hasn't watched her until recently:

Do people really find Russell scenes annoying? I have found him really adorable so far. Does it get old fast?

Is neglected Julie the blonde "sportsy" one?

About what people are saying about Shari- I agree with those who say I would rather see her over confident than with her spirit stripped from her. If I was on youtube as a 13 year old, I would have humiliated myself and been so dorky and full of myself it would have been shameful. I think she actually seems overall quite mature and likable- considering what a really awkward age she is at. She will probably cringe when she looks back at these videos though- like most of us do on our 13 year old selves.

I really like Chad. What a cute and spunky kid.
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

Vincere wrote:Proof that they read the forum: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=217&t=10354
Thanks for sharing this old footage.
Interesting to see the difference in Christmas morning 4 years ago on Kevin's channel.
I wonder how long Kevin's channel will stay up there, with these old unedited family videos?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Does anyone else feel like 8 Passengers' vlog is rapidly taking a turn towards being more big and showy? I thought it was rather sweet and simple, a refreshing change from some of the others, but today's scene of them all playing in the snow with over-saturated colours and chirpy irritating music really gave off a different vibe. I mean, it's been heading that way for a while I guess, but something about the snow scene really hit it home for me.
savedramafoyomomma8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savedramafoyomomma8 »

The Q&A Ruby and Kevin did at the motel was just plain weird. I felt like something was off after watching it. Strange.

Russel was once again grabbing himself in the thumbnail for todays video. Why must these women post their children on the internet constantly grabbing themselves? Edit it out or correct it....tell them to leave the room if adjusting is needed.

The strike with the kids losing their iPods was RIDICULOUS! If that was real I don't believe it would have been filmed. And why call your husband, what's he going to do if he's not at home. When he's in other countries working does she call him and tell him the kids are being bad? What's he going to do? They do some really strange stuff.

I have a feeling that Ruby is in (or going to be) over her head with these kids. She doesn't seem prepared for the reality of raising a teen/kid in the real world...not Ruby's world. She has her hands full that's for sure. Eve will definitely give her a run for her money!
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I can't believe Ruby had the husband call a neighbor to borrow a shovel lol. You live in snowy Utah, why not just invest in a snow blower?
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I do not watch most of these vlogs, but occasionally binge on a few when I have nothing else to do... Shari does stick out to me in the vlogs. I actually enjoy her attitude around her mother. She pushes Ruby's buttons, it seems.

You know how some women look older, not in a wrinkly Missy Lanning way, but just mature looking? I feel like Shari has this look. Like when she's 30, she will look mature, compared to those who look kind of baby faced and told they look 18. I don't know how to explain.

Also, does anyone think Shari looks like she's lost some weight? I'm comparing the last few vlogs to the memory of her in earlier vlogs I've seen, awhile ago. Like when Ruby took her clothing shopping, but then Kevin ends up taking her shopping too. I thought she looked "fuller" (not fat or anything like that). And in recent vlogs she looks thinner overall, but especially in her midsection & hips. I know it seems very weird talking about a teen's body, but she has such a cute shape. Ruby does, too. Even if she's bat shit crazy lol.

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Ruby does have a good shape, she's tall and thin and she's been looking younger to be recently.

I don't think she eats much during the day.
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Just watched their latest video.... poor Julie! I felt so bad for her, that had to of really hurt. what I don't get is why was it being recorded ?? I read I comment on the video that Ruby posted saying Julie brang the camera up to her...? Weird. Ruby was calm and a great mum in situation I just don't get why it was recorded.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I felt weird and worried at the same time watching this vlog. Idk why, it's Julie, she seems to be a shy, fragile girl and there she's being recorded bleeding from her mouth, crying and panicking. I wish Ruby would just delete this video. It doesn't feel okay to show this to the whole world including her peers.

And I got the feeling that Abby isn't as close to Julie anymore but more on the side with the older siblings, Shari and Chad.
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Also, if Julie did bring up the camera to her mum after getting hurt, how sad is that? Julie probably thought "oh my mum will probably want to record this"...her children are probably so used to her filming them getting hurt or filming embarrassing things it's almost the norm to them now.

Return to “8 Passengers”