8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

greenfly125
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by greenfly125 »

Ruby's attitude towards Julie has rubbed off onto Shari. I have seen it a couple of time now. How sad.
youtubespy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youtubespy »

i think its nice that kevin went sking with only abby and julie, its nice to see them getting basically "one on one" attention with their dad, away from their other siblings, and hopefully this re-strengthens the relationship dynamic between abby and julie, which is kinda seeming to fade since their bedroom switchup.

Also i find it interesting that ruby always seems to act like they are still scraping by money-wise, whilst kevin always seem to instigate the purchase of "expensive" things (Sharis iphone, julies lego, abby/julies ski's ect). Makes me wonder if he is just frivolous with money or Ruby is not as honest with their money situation as she makes out to be. I know that their YT money must be going pretty strong right now by looking at their christmas hauls ect, i think a new house might be in the future sooner than expected, that is, if kevin can pry rubys hands off the purse strings.
PurpleButterfly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PurpleButterfly »

youtubespy wrote:i think its nice that kevin went sking with only abby and julie, its nice to see them getting basically "one on one" attention with their dad, away from their other siblings, and hopefully this re-strengthens the relationship dynamic between abby and julie, which is kinda seeming to fade since their bedroom switchup.

Also i find it interesting that ruby always seems to act like they are still scraping by money-wise, whilst kevin always seem to instigate the purchase of "expensive" things (Sharis iphone, julies lego, abby/julies ski's ect). Makes me wonder if he is just frivolous with money or Ruby is not as honest with their money situation as she makes out to be. I know that their YT money must be going pretty strong right now by looking at their christmas hauls ect, i think a new house might be in the future sooner than expected, that is, if kevin can pry rubys hands off the purse strings.
I don't think they have money problems.
Ruby only buys expensive clothes for the kids now. They are growing, why don't she buy Target brand? Or something more cheap? My son is 8 years old and he has 4 or 5 expensive clothes, but the rest is H&M, Primark...
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Ruby might not want to spend "extra" money because of her upbringing. Her mother might not approve her spending expensive things especially on the children.It might be one of the reasons and the bigger house dream. You can tell from what all of the Griffith girls shown us from their vlogs that their mother somehow was cheap without always needing to. Everything their mother used to do is exaclty how their doing things today, 3 decades later without reflecting about it...

Julie looked genuinely happy about getting lego from her dad. Those kids really love their dad...
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

It's not really fair to count other peoples money when we don't really know what they're doing with it. They could have put tons away for a house which is a good investment or for 6 kids to go to college. And they are using a financial advisor so they seem to be acting responsibly.

If they were spending like crazy and living a lavish lifestyle, everybody would be saying that they should save and spend less.

I feel like recently the kids have been getting more, without being spoiled. It's a good balance without going overboard and blowing it all.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Collage is out for the girls as Ruby wish for them is to get married early and become mothers just like she did...
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

At one point she probably though that, but she's becoming more open minded I feel. There's no way all 4 of those girls, after being exposed to youtube are going to follow in her footsteps. Maybe if she had kept them sheltered there might have been a chance, it's too late now.
Thewatcherinthenorth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thewatcherinthenorth »

Wow holy shit new ski gear and gopros, that'd cost an arm and a leg. How much do lift passes cost in Utah?
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

Why would you leave in, or imply that Julie had wet herself?!
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

And now the bloody ear. Poor Julie, it seems to always be here.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

omg filming poor Julie like that! Is this just a chance to show Ruby being "motherly" or something? They're all freaking the poor girl out even more by being all "omg blood and puss! eww that's horrible! you need a doctor! ahhh!" Put the camera down and give the girl some privacy. Stop freaking her out more and making her feel self conscious and shoving a camera in her face. Ugh.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

How does Ruby not realize it's a reaction to nickel if she and her other daughters have experienced it? Why didn't she ice it in lieu of picking at it? Why make the experience such a dramatic one and embarrass and traumatized the girl?

It's so annoying when one of the kids is hurt and Ruby hugs them while looking at the camera with her eyes half closed and that solemn look on her face. It's so insincere.
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Ruby are you kidding me !?! When your little girl is in pain and all I have ever seen you do like the last time is make her proabaly feel a lot worst by sayin "its really infected" "oh dear!" "You have puss oozing out"....you really think she wants to hear that.....it will make her think things are 10x worse than they actually are. It's a small infection and you act like her ear is about to fall off. If I remember when I was young my mum would be like "just a little infection" "we will go doctors so he can clean it up" and that's all.Ruby you are over the top, your children will become anxious people the way you over do it. Claire's is probably the worse place to get your ears pierced, like many people in the comments needle is better, I had mine done by the needle when I Was her age and i was so scared it would hurt more but it didn't hurt at all just stung a little.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I don't hate ruby like some of you do, but my gosh the accident and injury vlogs are really getting to me. Show some respect for your children Ruby! I post about my children on my private Instagram and Facebook accounts, but I've made a rule to only share things I wouldn't mind being shared about me. Bodily functions? Off limits. Emotional breakdowns, crying, upset children? Off limits! Injuries and sickness, off limits. I worry the Franke kids will grow up and be embarrassed about what has been shown about them. It WILL happen. And Ruby trying to act SO motherly just comes off as fake. It's so strange. Stop Ruby! You used to be so likeable and sensible. What happened?
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

If Julie can survive childhood and teen years and become a happy and successful adult kudos to her! I feel like out of all the kids lately she seems to be the one getting the shortest stick.

How are their ears getting infected? Don't you have to clean the site of the ears after the first couple of days? Are they really just allergic to everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

daisy1000 wrote:If Julie can survive childhood and teen years and become a happy and successful adult kudos to her! I feel like out of all the kids lately she seems to be the one getting the shortest stick.

How are their ears getting infected? Don't you have to clean the site of the ears after the first couple of days? Are they really just allergic to everything?

I don't understand that either. All three of my girls have pierced ears, and two of them have very sensitive skin. All you have to do is clean their earrings twice a day for the first six weeks, and twist the earring around a few times a day. I'd be willing to bet Ruby has left it in Julie's care only, and has not followed up. Kind of like how she doesn't make sure her children bathe. Ugh.

I have five kids, so just one less than Ruby. And while I'm not perfect, I feel like I'm able to take better care of my kids than what Ruby shows.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

LydiaE wrote:
It's so annoying when one of the kids is hurt and Ruby hugs them while looking at the camera with her eyes half closed and that solemn look on her face. It's so insincere.
So true!

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:
daisy1000 wrote:All you have to do is clean their earrings twice a day for the first six weeks, and twist the earring around a few times a day. I'd be willing to bet Ruby has left it in Julie's care only, and has not followed up. Kind of like how she doesn't make sure her children bathe. Ugh.

That's exactly what happened, she never cleaned the earrings or the childs ears. Those things have been in for weeks and the kid has been running around, sweating and everything. Even Chad said, "you never took them out?".
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Are they the piercing earrings? Because those you don't take out for at least a month. You clean them, and turn them. But they shouldn't be left to a little kid to manage.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

lmmomSD wrote:Are they the piercing earrings? Because those you don't take out for at least a month. You clean them, and turn them. But they shouldn't be left to a little kid to manage.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thats what i got told to do aswell you clean them with this product they give you in a little plastic bottle and you turn them. I gurantee Julie has not been doing that ( I mean come on she's a kid, she's not going to remember). Ruby should have been telling her to do it every morning for 6 weeks until she can change them. If by the sounds of it all the girls don't do well with earring she shouldn't have been taking chances, and reminded them to take better care of their new piercings.

Return to “8 Passengers”