8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: 8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think she is like Ellie. She really restricts her food intake except for a few treats. I don't think she eats a third of a pan of brownies every day. Plus I think she, Ellie and their brother Beau have the same metabolism. They're all naturally thin. And being "tiny" is definitely rewarded in their family. Their mom made a huge deal about how Ellie was so tiny she just wanted to rock her. (Before Ellie got pregnant, obviously)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Tiger27 wrote:Ruby is relying to subtly skate around the new youtube rules with Julie's face. It was just as clickbaity to add to the title that they can't show her face as it would be to write "HORRIFIC FACE INJURY EMERGENCY" as the title. Julie came in at the end of the blog and said Ruby could record her face now. I still think that was coerced and find it completely disrespectful to put it in the thumbnail. And Ruby totally fed her the lines that were something like "thanks for all the nice comments, they really helped me feel better"...umm no they didn't!! With Ruby's schedule this all happened like 7-10 days ago. Julie didn't see any nice comments the next day. So weird to pretend they did..

With the Hello fresh...Ruby AT LEAST doubled that recipe! There are four packs of sausage out when she pans through all the ingredients. I'm pretty sure that meal only includes one pack of sausage...so she maybe even quadrupled it. She's acting like one freaking meal is feeding her family of 8 for 2 nights...WRONG!! Liar. Those meals are meant for 4 people, I can't believe she's trying to see it like one kit made that much.

Also, Shari's habits concern me a bit. She is obsessive. It's great to have a hobby put her extreme dedication to it and desire to be perfect at everything is going to start to take a serious toll on her mental health. Ruby at least kind of seems to recognize and acknowledge it but I can almost see her having complete mental break down from placing such extreme amounts of stress on her self.
I assumed she had she had 2 family packs so that each meal would feed 8 people, so what she cooked was supposed to feed all 8 of them but half of them weren't home.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:Ruby is relying to subtly skate around the new youtube rules with Julie's face. It was just as clickbaity to add to the title that they can't show her face as it would be to write "HORRIFIC FACE INJURY EMERGENCY" as the title. Julie came in at the end of the blog and said Ruby could record her face now. I still think that was coerced and find it completely disrespectful to put it in the thumbnail. And Ruby totally fed her the lines that were something like "thanks for all the nice comments, they really helped me feel better"...umm no they didn't!! With Ruby's schedule this all happened like 7-10 days ago. Julie didn't see any nice comments the next day. So weird to pretend they did..

With the Hello fresh...Ruby AT LEAST doubled that recipe! There are four packs of sausage out when she pans through all the ingredients. I'm pretty sure that meal only includes one pack of sausage...so she maybe even quadrupled it. She's acting like one freaking meal is feeding her family of 8 for 2 nights...WRONG!! Liar. Those meals are meant for 4 people, I can't believe she's trying to see it like one kit made that much.

Also, Shari's habits concern me a bit. She is obsessive. It's great to have a hobby put her extreme dedication to it and desire to be perfect at everything is going to start to take a serious toll on her mental health. Ruby at least kind of seems to recognize and acknowledge it but I can almost see her having complete mental break down from placing such extreme amounts of stress on her self.
I assumed she had she had 2 family packs so that each meal would feed 8 people, so what she cooked was supposed to feed all 8 of them but half of them weren't home.

There plates also looked tiny, like they were using dessert plates for diner, like even Ruby and Abby had tiny plates
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

crowmtmom78 wrote:

You mean each meal would feed 4, right? The family packs feed 4, so two would presumably feed 8 people. I hope she wasn't trying to feed the whole family with one pack!
Ellie does the tiny plate thing too. The Griffiths have some weird relationships with food.

strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Nothing annoys me more than when Ruby pretends like something the kids have said is so cute and spontaneous, when it is obvious that she force fed them lines. Like Eve with the cookie thing today. Yuck.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

This is so mean but on Instagram Ruby says she can do college calculus. Umm you not fooling anyone lady, you can barely spell basic words or understand what a budget is.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

KaterTot wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote:Eve and Russell both had two servings and Ruby had at least one serving of the Hello fresh meal.. and they still had that much leftover?? Not that they need to eat the entire thing, but there was barely any missing! Ruby is so weird with her miniature portions.

And then Ruby instagram stories that she ate 1/3 pan of brownies all by herself. I think I know why she eats little "real food" now. She is sugar obsessed which if it wasn't obvious to her manic bakery trips when their kitchen was being worked on it became more obvious when she gets that gleam in her eye about buying whole boxes of treats just for herself and not sharing with the kids. My next question would be why isn't she obese? Honestly? I am a little and I do not eat half the sweets we see her eat on camera and they are high calorie and carb/sugar filled things.
Well that explains why she was deathly ill on her birthday lol. Remember when she ate a whole container of Red Vines and couldn't believe she got so sick? *face palm*
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Not gonna lie, it felt nice to hear Ruby tell Russell and Eve that she didn't care what they wanted for their birthdays, that it was Julie's birthday and she wanted to hear what Julie wanted.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Is it just me or does grandma Griff spend more time with Ruby and Ruby's children (mainly Shari) than any of her other children? Playing Favorites?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Defuego wrote:Not gonna lie, it felt nice to hear Ruby tell Russell and Eve that she didn't care what they wanted for their birthdays, that it was Julie's birthday and she wanted to hear what Julie wanted.

I was just coming to say how happy I was to hear the tone Ruby took with Russell especially. She basically told him to shut up for once, but in a nicer vlog friendly tone. She's a stay at home mom that has so much time to devote to her kids, I can't understand why she spends so little time correcting them. At age 4 and 6 Eve and Russell should know how to wait their turn. Nobody wants to talk about their July and September birthdays.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

Bananasplit wrote:This is so mean but on Instagram Ruby says she can do college calculus. Umm you not fooling anyone lady, you can barely spell basic words or understand what a budget is.
Apologies if this has already been discussed but did any one watch her Insta story where she responded to a comment on that post?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

kiwimumof-5 wrote:
Bananasplit wrote:This is so mean but on Instagram Ruby says she can do college calculus. Umm you not fooling anyone lady, you can barely spell basic words or understand what a budget is.
Apologies if this has already been discussed but did any one watch her Insta story where she responded to a comment on that post?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
I don’t think she should have put that person, prob a child, on blast. She’s a grown adult on YouTube deal with it. Also some one asked if she graduated/what degree did she get...lol she don’t really clarify that she never graduated....(at least I don’t think she did) she said she studied accounting and got her CNA (nursing assistant)

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... cc3daf.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Kaylor1 wrote:Is it just me or does grandma Griff spend more time with Ruby and Ruby's children (mainly Shari) than any of her other children? Playing Favorites?

I think that it has something to do with the fact that mother Griffith loves Kevin. Kevin is the son in law any parent would wish for their daughter. He takes care of his family and is a good father.
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Kaylor1 wrote:Is it just me or does grandma Griff spend more time with Ruby and Ruby's children (mainly Shari) than any of her other children? Playing Favorites?

I figure it's because Shari was their very first grandchild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I'm pretty sure they live a lot closer to Grandma Griff than Bonnie or Ellie (Idk how much she sees Julie and her kids). Shari is also the oldest and about the only one who can travel by herself (on the train) to go see her. I actually think it's a nice relationship Shari and her have. It could be kind of hard being the oldest cousin with so many little kids around. Everyone else kind of has a buddy their age. I don't blame Shari for wanting to get away to Grandma's house so she can have a moment to herself without a million little siblings around.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Also in Ruby's snap stories she's driving her behemoth van around while it's snowing, through her neighborhood full of kiddos, focusing more on recording herself than the road, and then has the nerve to mention she's not wearing a seatbelt but it's okay because she's only going like 3 miles an hours. This woman irks me. It's just a matter of time before her poor car/road safety ends up injuring herself, her kids, or some innocent person on the street.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She's vlogging and driving still?

I am so tired of vloggers who don't care about basic safety.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I don't understand why they let Shari on the train herself. She seems relatively wise but can be naive at times and Utah is most likely considered a safe state but stuff happens man. Its not that hard for someone who has a plan.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:She's vlogging and driving still?

I am so tired of vloggers who don't care about basic safety.

It irks me when regular people are just talking on the phone.
Disgusting to put that out there Ruby Dew!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aurielle wrote:I don't understand why they let Shari on the train herself. She seems relatively wise but can be naive at times and Utah is most likely considered a safe state but stuff happens man. Its not that hard for someone who has a plan.
And Utah isn't that "safe". It has higher than the national average of rape. My sister went to a workshop there, and they made a big deal about being safe, because you _think_ you would be safe being in Utah. But you're not.

Return to “8 Passengers”