8 Passengers | Part One

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Part One

Unread post by staceymj »

The jacket thing was so odd to me. A 5 year old little boy needs more than on jacket or hoody, especially when you live somewhere where it friggen snows! You don't need to buy your kids a million pieces of clothing, but he needs at least 2-3 hoodies or jackets. It must be so depressing to only have 2 outfits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... b57911.jpg[/img] I'm sick of seeing the gif of ruby licking. Maybe this will change it.

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

LydiaE wrote:
liz749 wrote:Is it typical for your families to have the kids wear tennis shoes instead of cleats in soccer? Maybe when they are really small tennis shoes don't matter but I always remember having a pair of soccer cleats when I was little...even if they were just from a second hand sports store? Genuinely wondering lol is this Ruby being cheap just getting cleats now or is that typical?

Also eve has growled/snapped at her siblings two days in a row now when they were sort of giggling at her. Ruby always snips at the kids to stop laughing but never tried to correct Eve's angry outburst!

That growling is scary.

Has Ruby ever said if Eve was born with a genetic condition or disease? Her behavior is troubling and I noticed that even though she's a pretty little girl, she has a large and misshapen head along with startling anger issues.
Shari literally looked just like Eve when she was young ( and turned out fine.
I do think her Behaviour is kinda scary though. But it could just be the parenting. Somehow all the others seem like very sweet and well behaved Kids overall though so idk :?
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

If you want to talk about eves behavior that's fine but please refrain from attempting to find a diagnosis in future posts. :) I wouldn't want anyone being warned or banned![/quote]
Oh sorry, i didnt know that! I mostly lurk on here. With my reply i just wanted to point out that its just the way she looks/genetics. Should i delete my reply or is that something only mods can do?
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

The package she sent boston (bonnie's vlog) was actually super sweet though. Very thoughtful.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

The kids got sent toys to review from Walmart and Ruby immediately announced that she was probably going donate them all because she doesn't like having more than a few simple toys around the house. Like really Ruby? They weren't even dumb toys, there was a circuit kit, connect building toys (can't remember the name of those) a Lego set, and a build your own robot. Most of those are so fun and can be played with by lots of different ages and encourage imagination and learning. Would it kill her to let her kids have something fun to do. I wonder if she donated all of Russels birthday presents too because he got "a lot" of stuff.

Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Oh my god the vlog that was just uploaded. I hate judgining moms but im sorry, this is too much. Eve is walking barefoot in the restaurant and then eating ice cream off the floor. like are you serious?

Also the jeans thing was so strange to me, the pants were clearly too big on abby, she shouldn't have to grow into her pants.

Also, Shari is really starting to show her bratty teenage side. Abby won the front fair and square, give it to her.

Finally, I love nordstrom but why would she shop there when she barely likes spending money on clothes for her kids. she should go elsewhere and get them more instead of a few quality pieces (never thought I'd say that but really, these kids have like no clothes)
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Denlillehavfrue wrote:Oh my god the vlog that was just uploaded. I hate judgining moms but im sorry, this is too much. Eve is walking barefoot in the restaurant and then eating ice cream off the floor. like are you serious?

Also the jeans thing was so strange to me, the pants were clearly too big on abby, she shouldn't have to grow into her pants.

Also, Shari is really starting to show her bratty teenage side. Abby won the front fair and square, give it to her.

Finally, I love nordstrom but why would she shop there when she barely likes spending money on clothes for her kids. she should go elsewhere and get them more instead of a few quality pieces (never thought I'd say that but really, these kids have like no clothes)
Russell's jeans were way too big too!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

winniewise wrote:
Denlillehavfrue wrote:Oh my god the vlog that was just uploaded. I hate judgining moms but im sorry, this is too much. Eve is walking barefoot in the restaurant and then eating ice cream off the floor. like are you serious?

Russell's jeans were way too big too!

That one i let pass because at least the height matched and she said she can take the waist in but yes it really was. She only has desires to make things last as long as possible
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Why is she acting like she is still relying on Kevin's summer pay bump to get back to school clothes. We know the YouTube money is rolling in now! Why not splurge (and by splurge I mean move from a cheapskate budget to a regular budget) a bit more now that she has a whole new income coming in. Get the kids clothes that fit properly now and let them have more than 3 outfits! I am really hoping Shari is getting a couple new outfits because she wears that green dress outfit literally every time they go out. I know it's superficial but she is asking to get made fun of in school wearing the same thing over and over again. I'm interested to see this "fashion" haul tomorrow.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

According to social blade she could make from 2k-40k a month. She had 10 million views in the past month.
I understand to buy more expensive clothes as they last longer but I would only apply that to adults. If she would buy lots of cheap clothes for the young ones she wouldn't complain about laundry so much and wouldn't force the kids to wear pijamas all day when she does the laundry.

I strongly believe she saves money for a new house. In Russel's graduation video ( graduation party for kindergarten, lol) she said she wants to move down the street to newer and bigger houses. Saying how Shari would get married and then Chad and there would be lots of people in the house.

I was so happy to see that she bought smart toys for the kids but they were actually sponsorhip... What does she spend the money on?
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I would hate to have her as my mother. She's such a cheapskate!
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Ruby said they were going with the nicer wrap sweater things this year instead of an under armor hoodie. A nice sweater is not a replacement for a hoodie! They should get both. You cant go out in the fall and play in your long flowy sweater...you need a proper jacket! Like the two aren't interchangeable. The kids should be able to have a sweatshirt and a nicer sweater/jacket for different occasions.

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I guess Ruby was dancing at the end to appear "hip n' sexy", but it was odd and cringeworthy.

Poor Eve needs a Neuro work up. The behavior, the hallucinations, and the fact that she seemed to go into some kind of stasis during the fashion show is scary.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

LydiaE wrote:I guess Ruby was dancing at the end to appear "hip n' sexy", but it was odd and cringeworthy.

Poor Eve needs a Neuro work up. The behavior, the hallucinations, and the fact that she seemed to go into some kind of stasis during the fashion show is scary.
I had to cringed from second hand embarrassment. I wouldn't have thought it was that weird if she was dancing with her kids when they were having a dance party.

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I have never been compelled to send a package to a YTber, but I would seriously consider buying these kids a damn hoodie. What is Ruby's obsession with clothes?
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Does she atleast buy them thick winter jackets? I
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Ambrosia wrote:Does she atleast buy them thick winter jackets? I
I'm pretty sure I remember her talking about them all getting new winter jackets last year. I'm pretty sure Chad was complaining about not wanting to wear it. I could be remembering wrong though! But it gets super cold and snows a ton there! It's pretty typical to layer up with a sweatshirt under your snow jacket! I predict we will be seeing the kids with new ones in the future with mention of it. I think Ruby likes to pretend she goes on the cheap super tight budget shopping trips because she's trying to portray an image of a thrifty minimalist homeschool stay at home supermom but that's not her life anymore. For a couple months we saw the girls wearing only the few outfits they got in spring but later in the summer I noticed they had a few more dresses (still cycling through them every couple day but still some variance). She buys more clothes (probably out of necessity because the kids end up with no clothes when she skips a day of laundry..but then she doesn't mention the new buys on the vlogs! Don't get me wrong, the kids still have way less than they should...but I think she is definitely running into issues with the lack of clothes and getting more but doesn't want to admit it on the vlogs because it doesn't fit with the image she's trying to portray. Or totally opposite theory, people are sending the kids clothes and that's where the new stuff is coming from! I'm hoping some new proper clothing items will show up somehow!! And I agree with the poster above, it's tempting to want to send the poor kids something they need!!

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

If Ruby doesn't want to spend money to buy her kids good quality clothing she shouldn't have had so many children. I hope she buys the older kids new outfits for school at least
#FreeFinleyandJackson
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Watching the school supplies vlog now. Just had to jump on here and say WTF! At one point a guy is walking behind Shari and checks her out, then Ruby slowed it down and replayed the footage of the guy. I'm so disturbed by this. The fact that you want your thirteen (?) year old to be sexualized and enjoys the fact that a grown man was checking her out is so messed up!
I wonder how Shari feels about this. When I was a young teenager, my mom would point out anyone that she thought was looking at me and it made me feel terrible! I just wanted to crawl in a hole and hide.
I'm just shocked and disturbed.

Return to “8 Passengers”