A Griffith's Life: Part One

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A Griffith's Life: Part One

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Kate is such a cute little girl, especially today dressed up as Cinderella!

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Emily's mom seems to be a cool hippie type. :) And I could swear that was two bottles of wine on the counter in the last video where they stopped in to see her parents. Maybe Emily's parents aren't so Mormon? Or I'm just seeing things.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

I agree with everyone, Ruby tries way too hard and is obviously doing yt for the fame. I used to like her and was excited for her when she reached 10k subs, now I'm just annoyed. She can't even seem to give her children enough attention, yt wouldn't help at all. I think "jealous" is too strong/not the appropriate word, but it is clear that she wants what Ellie and Bonnie have achieved on yt. The only difference is that their success happened naturally while Ruby is trying too hard.
freshEyremom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freshEyremom »

why does that poor little girl hardly ever seem to be dressed for the weather. Parents have jackets on-but she as juts a thin shirt. The last video with her in the snow from THE HOT TUB was just ridiculous. Ugh. what the hell is wrong with these people?
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

So they went on a date to the shooting range so I guess that proves the people claiming how uncomfortable Emily seems with guns wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

kingoflove21vher wrote:So they went on a date to the shooting range so I guess that proves the people claiming how uncomfortable Emily seems with guns wrong. Image

I always feel like Emily thinks she's above the Griffiths (smarter, more cultured) when actually she's just like them.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

That Zipadee-Zip thing she puts Henry in is so strange to me! I can't understand why you wouldn't want your kids to at least have access to their hands! My baby's a thumbsucker, so maybe that's why I can't fathom something like that! Hah.

Also, I noticed the "monogram" by Henry's crib and I guess Emily doesn't exactly understand monograms. The "G" should be in the middle and the biggest letter. She did it in normal name order.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 13961d.jpg[/img]

freshEyremom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freshEyremom »

Yes on the zip thing! I haven't had babies in a while, so I thought I may be out of touch-but dam those things are creepeh!
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

freshEyremom wrote:Yes on the zip thing! I haven't had babies in a while, so I thought I may be out of touch-but dam those things are creepeh!
Personal but: Swaddles are the.best.thing.ever. Here are the not quite swaddles but not quite blankets. My mom thinks I'm crazy because her kids were babies without them Image Image but the best shower gifts are Halo SleepSacks. Our hospital gives them out to babies when they leave; you don't know how much you love them until you realize how much a baby sleeps better with them because of their startle reflex.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
vidy99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidy99 »

I have to say that I'm finding Beau and Emily's vlogs and editing a lot more enjoyable now
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

Also, I noticed the "monogram" by Henry's crib and I guess Emily doesn't exactly understand monograms. The "G" should be in the middle and the biggest letter. She did it in normal name order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

From what I've read in the Cullen & Katie thread, a boy's monogram is done this way. A girl's monogram has the last initial in the middle.
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Although, I have to agree it looks weird. lol!
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Interesting... Lol

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

iheartyt wrote:Also, I noticed the "monogram" by Henry's crib and I guess Emily doesn't exactly understand monograms. The "G" should be in the middle and the biggest letter. She did it in normal name order.

From what I've read in the Cullen & Katie thread, a boy's monogram is done this way. A girl's monogram has the last initial in the middle.[/quote]

No, boys monograms or any monograms can be done with the letters in all capitals the same size such as (name Henry Beau Griffiths) HBG or with the middle initial larger which would be the last name hGb.

Emily has it on the wall so it says hBg (B in the middle larger) or Henry Griffiths Beau.
Image1464241209.662518.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

kate 's bike video is so sad!

iheartyt
Talker
Talker

nutbagmcgee wrote:
iheartyt wrote:Also, I noticed the "monogram" by Henry's crib and I guess Emily doesn't exactly understand monograms. The "G" should be in the middle and the biggest letter. She did it in normal name order.

From what I've read in the Cullen & Katie thread, a boy's monogram is done this way. A girl's monogram has the last initial in the middle.
No, boys monograms or any monograms can be done with the letters in all capitals the same size such as (name Henry Beau Griffiths) HBG or with the middle initial larger which would be the last name hGb.

Emily has it on the wall so it says hBg (B in the middle larger) or Henry Griffiths Beau.
Image1464241209.662518.jpg
[/quote]

I agree that the B shouldn't be larger. I just meant that it doesn't have to have the last name in the middle like you said in the original post.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

I have to wonder about Beau sometimes. He seems like an extremely mild-mannered person but with a mean/angry streak. I think his "teasing" of the children is very mean-spirited. Taking Henry's smoothie away until he cried, telling Kate they were going to eat her new goldfish for dinner that night (and her not being particularly upset was weird), I think he took Henry's birthday cake away until he cried, and the other day on the waterslide Henry looked absolutely terrified, and Beau didn't hold him above the water at the end. Those are the examples that come to mind.
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

I think he's exactly like his dad. And he reminds me of my brother who loves to tease to be mean. Definitely getting those vibes from Beau too!

SoM1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SoM1 »

I guess, Beau is like their dad and the girls all try haaard to be exactly like their mum who suppose... taught them evetything about "life"...
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Does anyone know why they stopped vlogging?

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”