Off Topic Banter Part 7

thegooseiscooked

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 7

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

We can't fly direct to NY from Austalia. You come in via LA or Houston. Then get a domestic flight to NY. Cheapest fares are about $1200 plus whatever the domestic flight costs.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Yeah, looks like the stop overs are somewhere in LA. Either way, that was the price. Anywhere from $1,600-$2,000, but it is closer to the holidays, so rates are going up, I'm sure.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

FLOSSY77 wrote:I remember Mumma! She said it was part of her life and something she got used to spending money on. ??? That wasn't an answer really, was it? How much are flights round trip from Sydney to NYC? She went a couple times in the last two months or so.

Yes!!!!!!! I mean if you're legit & someone asks you something like that you can give more than that, I have wondered if her story was legit for awhile but never wanted to question it or anything in case I was wrong & would be banished from here, lol. But I'm glad goose brought it up!! Let's see how many other ppl have wondered the same thing. ....

Or she could be just a private person but who knows. ..
thegooseiscooked

Look, I'm sure she never meant any harm and just wanted to make her life sound exciting but...as I said...enough is enough. I was getting sick of her name dropping and bragging. You're not THAT good looking.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well Liz asked me to delete her, which I did. But that was, um, sort of really quick...
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mumma2one

thegooseiscooked wrote:Look, I'm sure she never meant any harm and just wanted to make her life sound exciting but...as I said...enough is enough. I was getting sick of her name dropping and bragging. You're not THAT good looking.

No I don't think she meant any harm at all, & I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt before but since I'm not the only to question it that says a lot. Maybe she just likes to keep some things private & that is fine & I hope it's just that but we will see.
thegooseiscooked

Well...I've got to admit I've been kind of toying with her for months but then all my little duckies kind of lined up, other people gave me some info and I just decided to go with it.

Bye bye Liz! It was fun whilst it lasted. Go live your real life now.
Last edited by thegooseiscooked on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

She definitely meant know harm. She wanted to embelish and sound cool. It's a private forum, odds of getting caught can be slim, but not if you name drop. I think her asking Yue to delete her says a lot though.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'll be real frank. I've been doubting her modelling career for most of the year, even the dropping out Law school sounded sketchy to me. Something she should of known from one year she didn't and I knew just from watching Law and Order.
thegooseiscooked

Lol, I don't think the syllabus of a law degree is based on Law and Order Yue, but yes, there were things about that story that didn't add up as well.

It's a standard answer in Australia. If you're faffing around not doing much with your life and someone asks what you do, 9 times our of 10 people will say "Law degree".
thegooseiscooked

The other 1 time out of 10, they say "modelling" ;)
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Well I was for sure she would come back and spin it. Interesting. That was quick. I totally forgot about Law school. Oh goodness. And i am a rap star. My new album drops in January. Featuring big hits like "I told you she was a potato" , "Lit the candles it's about to go down" and the much anticipated "Clubhouse" ;)
mumma2one

Also with the fact that there's a time difference between Australia & NYC. ... I noticed that she would never post through the night AEST due to the fact that she was in NYC, if that makes sense?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Basically she couldn't get the difference between an accusation and another word I can't really think or bother go back looking. And it dumbfounded me, someone who was going on and on about being in law school and planned to drop to follow modelling, didn't get the difference. And lawyers are meant to understand the difference in argument. I figured either that she was flunking out on purpose and not doing her homework, or she's not even in Law school.

That was another thing I was gonna say Mumma. I looked at her IP's and all are coming from Australia. All on computer from different parts of Australia. Didn't see a single States IP address.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Return to “Off Topic Archive”