Off Topic Banter Part 7

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 7

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

So...this happened at my husband's work tonight. Thankfully the rocket was unmanned and there were no injuries on the ground, but holy. shit.

[youtube][/youtube]
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Unread post by Guest »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Navy uniforms are the best Orn. I should be put on a leash when walks by. ...by them. lol
If only I could like/thank your post.
When I go silent, you all will know my hubby got home! Watsername will know when I blast it all over FB, haha.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

blackbettybamf wrote:I have never hurt more.
I'm really sorry. I'm not even going to try to tell you the "it gets better" speech because you asked not to but I can say it gets better with time. It really does. <3

@Jodi omg that's right you're husband works at NASA! Wow!!! I used to watch the Nasa channel with the satellite floating around for hours when I was younger everyone thought I was crazy. I bet it's never a dull moment how interesting! That does look scary glad nobody was hurt.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

OhReallyNow wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:Navy uniforms are the best Orn. I should be put on a leash when walks by. ...by them. lol
When I go silent, you all will know my hubby got home! Watsername will know when I blast it all over FB, haha.
How long is he gone?

Unread post by Guest »

FLOSSY77 wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:
How long is he gone?
He's on a submarine, so we don't even know, but I can't even tell my own friends what little information I do know. He goes under and stays under the whole time. They don't even know where they are at...only certain folks on the boat do. I haven't heard his voice in some time now, but I've been traveling to stay busy. I kind of know when he is coming back and have planned a surprise trip to Vegas and the Grand Canyon when he comes back. I'm literally taking him to the airport with no idea of where he's going, lol.

I found his cologne last night and about had an orgasm smelling it, buhahaha!
FLOSSY77

Awe. I about had one when you said submarine. lmao
Costume idea for hubby. ;) Permission to come aboard sir? meow..

Unread post by Guest »

I totally ordered some fetish wear last night for when he gets back. Maybe we'll get lucky with a pregnancy while in Vegas.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Get it, girl. ;)
FLOSSY77

Haha. Have lots of fun trying.
FLOSSY77

Yes it is!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well my sister just got her L's (drivers permit). Only took her 6 months to take the damn test.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

cakewalked wrote:getting your license in the US is apparently so much easier than other countries.
No she's been lazy and just decided to take the test today. She almost didn't get it since she was extremely unorganised and forgot her papers.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Did you go for yours yet Yue?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Did you go for yours yet Yue?
I'm going for my P's on Monday. Had to change dates for work. So hopefully 3 o'clock my time I can drive without a opened licenced driver with me.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

cakewalked wrote:well i do know insurance is more expensive in europe, no?
we seem to get it younger here, as well.
You do get it younger there. In NSW, Australia, you can't get your full license until at least 20-years-old and the majority of people are older than that when they get it. For the 4+ years before that you are on a learner's or provisional license (lots of restrictions in terms of speed limit, passengers, blood alcohol level etc).
HelloHolaHallo

All I can say is never come to Germany and try to get a license. A normal license is from 1,500 to 2,000 euros. It should be a fucking crime!

My license was so expensive I drove non stop at the beginning to get my money's worth lmao
HelloHolaHallo

The driving exam was 300 euros and the written exam was 150...thank god I passed on my first try both times lmao
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

A plane crashed at our airport today. 4 dead, one being the pilot whose body was trapped on the roof of the building it crashed into. 5 injured, 5 missing. I think of the injured only one is in serious condition, 2 or 3 are in fair and the other 1-2 are not yet graded on their condition. Sad. :/
#FreeBen
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:The driving exam was 300 euros and the written exam was 150...thank god I passed on my first try both times lmao
:scratch: Doesn't that equal 450 euros? Not 1500 to 2000. Maybe I'm missing something...?
FLOSSY77

Just watched in on the news Betty. Sad.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”