Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Oh dear.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 7

Unread post by subject99 »

Let's just call my ex (father of my children) Vinny and the guy from my highschool that I knew for 12 years Jimmy. So everyone can understand the story properly. It's NOT their real names at all but it will make the story easier to understand.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So as most as you know I was seeing jimmy since September 16th but we've been talking for awhile about getting back together for awhile and blah blah blah. He was getting nervous and wanted to call it off and "say he was moving to BC". So in a drunken stuper after the wedding I walk 5km to his and out old buddy of 12 years (his roommate) house. To get him to stay. Turns out it was a lie. Hence the quotes above. I'm piss drunk. White girl wasted guys. I DO NOT remember this night at ALL. Still to this day. Only from what the roommate tells me and from what Jimmy tells me and from what I slighty remember from my walk there. Because as you know I drank when I got (continued). So when I get there Jimmy says "ohhh im glad you're here I was going to text you and tell you to come over!" So we chill and drink and drink and do other things. I'm passing out in the pink chair. Then I hear Jimmy and roommate talking about boathouses and some other house then something about meetings at 11:30 o'clock roommate am I piss laughing. Jimmy says "I don't mind the smiling but the laughing is pissing me off". Roommate and I are still dying of what he said and can't stop laughing. Then we get to talking about he wedding and how the old crew wasn't invited except for me. I went with Vinny to the wedding (yes I hooked up with Vinny before I walked over to Jimmys in my drunken stuper). Jimmy got pissed everyone started arguing so I went to Jimmys room and started to pass out again. After that I was sooo bluuuured. Have no idea what the fuck we talked about or did. Roommate said he remembers Jimmy yelling "I don't want sex right" (so he told me). Then Jimmy said we talked about The Walking Dead. Then talked about how much we love each other. Then I slightly remember him saying "take your pants off" I replied with "I'm too drunk for this shit". That night is such a blurr. In the end Vinny is jealous finds out. Goes on facebook messages Jimmy ask him what happens and confronts him and comes to find ou he has a girlfriend already and he was cheating on her with me and he was on with me to see how it would play out because he had a what if feeling because he still loves me and that he did blow inside me and that I could be pregnant because he week October 24th-October 29th was my most fertile week and ovulation day was the 27th. Turns out Vinny wants me back and wants to try and work things out why he was jealous etc etc why he messaged Jimmy etc etc. it's a bloody mess right now. A bloody mess ladies.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Well. "Blow inside me" was unexpected. lol
Any advice ladies? :)
thegooseiscooked

Jesus.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

AJ stands for Army Jerk. Like they act and believe they are better then everyone and some are mysoginistic. I Thought it was something used in Australia but it must just be my state that's uses it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FLOSSY77 wrote:Well. "Blow inside me" was unexpected. lol
Any advice ladies? :)
Trust me. It was unexpected for me too. He disn't even tell me at all when we were sober at all the next day. Not even until Monday when I left at like 6 or so. I had to hear from Vinny almost a week later....Vinny and him chatted on facebook a few times and a few details came out I had no idea about because I was so drunk and had no idea. Jimmy had the balls to tell Vinny to tell him to no tell his "girl friend" about this. This went on from Septemer 16th- October 29th. Mmmmhmm then he said other stuff. So Vinny basically is upset all this happened but he came over and finally told me the truth and said he always wanted me back and was scared to tell me and blah blah blah. Honestly. What to bloody believe at this point. I do love both blokes. I really do. Vinny told Jimmy to stay out of my life and to never talk to me again and he agreed he said he is done with me and won't talk to me. what a mess.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Oh subject. :(
What a mess. I'm sorry that happened to you and I hope you're okay.
How scary not to remember anything.

Take care of yourself.
That Jimmy guy sounds like a real peach. I hope someone tells his girlfriend so she can leave his ass.
thegooseiscooked

So....Vinny still wants you back after all this? He doesn't mind that you were so wasted that you shagged another bloke and can't remember it? And might even be pregnant. He sounds...forgiving.

Do you want him back?

I can't really get a hold on what YOU are feeling in all this.

Of course, Jimmy might have just told Vinny that he blew his beans up your muff to be the big man. You know....bragging. He sounds like the kind of jerk who would brag about it. It's entirely possible that nothing happened at all. But I guess you won't really know for sure until your period comes. And not even then really.

Pickle indeed.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

How old are you subject?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Subject what do YOU want? I don't like the beans in your muff guy.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatsername_ wrote:Oh subject. :(
What a mess. I'm sorry that happened to you and I hope you're okay.
How scary not to remember anything.

Take care of yourself.
That Jimmy guy sounds like a real peach. I hope someone tells his girlfriend so she can leave his ass.
It was my own doing. I was the one who put hand to cup and drank the alcohol. Nobody else's. I wanted to et drunk and my sole purpose when I was at that wedding that night was to drink. I just didn't limit myself.

Trust me Vinny and I kept all conversations we have our leverages....
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Lmfao! "Blow inside me" "what a mess" "blew his beans up your muff" "beans in your muff guy"

Dead. :rofl:
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Still. Regardless of you being the one to get yourself drunk, it's not okay that something happened.
Especially since you were not sober.

Please make sure you take care of yourself and keep safe.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:So....Vinny still wants you back after all this? He doesn't mind that you were so wasted that you shagged another bloke and can't remember it? And might even be pregnant. He sounds...forgiving.

Do you want him back?

I can't really get a hold on what YOU are feeling in all this.

Of course, Jimmy might have just told Vinny that he blew his beans up your muff to be the big man. You know....bragging. He sounds like the kind of jerk who would brag about it. It's entirely possible that nothing happened at all. But I guess you won't really know for sure until your period comes. And not even then really.

Pickle indeed.
Yes, Vinny still wants me back. He is the father of both my children. Spotty of course. Not perfect. Nor am I. Our relationship was never perfect. He doesn't like the fact that it happened but he is willing to over look it because he didn't tell me the truth about his feeling for me so I wasn't clear headed ln where he stood about me (we talked about everything already). He is very forgiving actually. It's how we co-parent so well. Just wish he would talk better to me and talk less down to me which he has been doing better off actually. Haven't had that problem in quite some time come to think of it. I mean of course who wouldn't want to try and make their family work?

Like I said I love both blokes if I could do polyandry I would but that is out of te questions hahahha. (This is no laughing matter bad me). But in all honestly family comes first. I choose my kids and Vinny. I'd rather work towards a stable strong family. Seeing that Jimmy supposedly has a "girlfriend" and cheated on her with me for over a month because for years he wanted to get me back because he loved me and he had all these what if feelings and wanted it to work who's to say he wouldn't do that to me?

True, well regardless we are getting a test if it comes or not. I keep track with the period tracker and I'm a 30/31 day cycle and have been since May and it seems to come every 9th or 10th. So those days are coming fast. Vinny wants a test regardless to be sure.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LizLee30 wrote:How old are you subject?
I'm 25 and Jimmy & Vinny are both 28

Return to “Off Topic Archive”