Off Topic Banter Part 7

thegooseiscooked

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 7

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I'd start tomorrow if you were keen. Let me know when you can. Yes, it's every 2nd day initially so basically 3 days a week. I got up to 4k initially then we went away and I spent a month on my butt. Keen to start again. It's actually quite fun once you get into it.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by blackbetty »

I'll see if I can start tomorrow. Unfortunately I live in the middle of nowhere with no paved roads so it may be really soggy but I'm def looking to start right away.

Here's a pic I took today geocaching near where I live to give you an idea. It's relatively remote.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
thegooseiscooked

Are you Dorothy? There's no place like home!

That's okay, rough ground is great for your ankle and calf strength. I'm just running footpaths and bike tracks.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I do in fact live in Kansas lol
#FreeBen
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

I'll do c25k with you ladies!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I would totally do c25k but...you know, pregnancy. Plus I'm not in shape at allllll so I would totally die. Good luck though y'all :)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

jodilo88 wrote:I would totally do c25k but...you know, pregnancy. Plus I'm not in shape at allllll so I would totally die. Good luck though y'all :)
Congrats Jo! Happy for you! :)
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Hold up. Running? No. How bout fast walking with a stroller? Then I am in. I wish I could say I gained a little eating in Greece.That's fun. No I gained watching Chopped and snacking.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Back in March I just decided to start running, even though I had never even run 1 kilometer before. Now I run around 4K a day, I don't really keep track but it's probably about 2.5 miles, four times a week. I didn't use any program, I just kept building up the distance I ran...it's quite enjoyable! Anyone can do it, really, you just have to build your stamina and lung capacity!
FLOSSY77

I ran cross country in middle school. For a day. I lived by the school. We ran by a store, I ducked in got a soda and walked home. Maybe I'll try it again. lol
I got zumba on my Wii. That was hilarious. Can't imagine doing that in public. My god I felt like a spaz.

Unread post by Guest »

If watsername wants, my business has a po box and I'm in her city all the time.
FLOSSY77

That's a good idea. Let the baby buying begin. :)
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I just feel weird accepting gifts, as nice as it is that you want to do that for me.
I'll think about getting a PO box... as long as I don't land a thread on this website. ;) lol
FLOSSY77

Whe can make a thread Whatsernames ytmd baby shower. lol
FLOSSY77

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

whatsername_ wrote:I just feel weird accepting gifts, as nice as it is that you want to do that for me.
I'll think about getting a PO box... as long as I don't land a thread on this website. ;) lol
LOL!!! Not gonna lie, I was thinking the same thing when someone on here (who follows me on Pinterest lol) said that they wanted to send me something for JuneBug once we found out the sex and while I'm def happy to get (small) things, I am def second guessing doing mommy vlogs...I know for a fact I'd have a thread here lmfao
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
FLOSSY77

I spelled we whe. Wtf? More coffee.
That is funny Jodi. You two shouldn't feel weird we are all friends. Not followers that need a shout out.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

So as I mentioned in another thread... I may get to do the whole SAHM thing when the baby comes.
Caleb recently found out that his job/management is "watching" him for a promotion, and he could potentially become management. They've pretty much told him it's in the bag, but we have to wait a little before they can announce it and move forward.
We should know by the first of the year, and with LO coming near the end of January, I can possibly stay home and not have to worry about daycare or finding a babysitter.

I'm actually really relieved.
thegooseiscooked

That's great, whatsername! I hope it works out for you.

I have a little bit of a theory that I've been sitting on. I'm starting to think more and more that I'm onto something. It seems lately that nearly every YouTube mommy I watch has gone MIA on the video front. First Lora, then Lucy, Jessica and Alison. I do watch a couple more who are still posting (Jeni, Kaity, Kassidee) but it just seems coincidental that 4 or more people that are regularly discussed in here would just.....bleep....disappear like that.

Do you think they're trying to starve us out? Trying to kill the site by giving us nothing to talk about. It could be something they agreed to do on their not so secret little Facebook page.
FLOSSY77

I was tossing around that idea too. And another about them all working on a secret project. Like a private mommy vlog site.lol Allison and Lora are friends. Wonder if she mentioned the site and got spooked.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”