Chris Soules (from Bachelor) Arrested

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Chris Soules (from Bachelor) Arrested

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

The article I read said he hit a tractor in Iowa and didn't stop so he was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident where someone died. I'm so sad. I was really kind of rooting for him even though I think he was a huge jerk when he was on DWT. Any other fans?
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Re: Chris Soules (from Bachelor) Arrested

Unread post by hwarner »

I loved Chris he seemed like such a nice farmer guy. Plus he's sexy as fuckkk. Can't believe he left that man there to die. Probably drunk driving as he's had problems before. Of course it's always the drunk driver that walks away uninjured. While the other person/people die. Very fucked up situation and I guess we won't be seeing him on BIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

hwarner wrote:I loved Chris he seemed like such a nice farmer guy. Plus he's sexy as fuckkk. Can't believe he left that man there to die. Probably drunk driving as he's had problems before. Of course it's always the drunk driver that walks away uninjured. While the other person/people die. Very fucked up situation and I guess we won't be seeing him on BIP

They said they weren't charging him with DUI but why else would he have left the scene? It's probably better to be charged with leaving the scene of an accident with death than to be charged with vehicular mansalughter for DUI. I just can't believe it. Thanks for responding. :)
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

auntasaurus19 wrote:
hwarner wrote:I loved Chris he seemed like such a nice farmer guy. Plus he's sexy as fuckkk. Can't believe he left that man there to die. Probably drunk driving as he's had problems before. Of course it's always the drunk driver that walks away uninjured. While the other person/people die. Very fucked up situation and I guess we won't be seeing him on BIP

They said they weren't charging him with DUI but why else would he have left the scene? It's probably better to be charged with leaving the scene of an accident with death than to be charged with vehicular mansalughter for DUI. I just can't believe it. Thanks for responding. :)
Yeah I think that's what he thought as well. He ran home and didn't let police talk to him or come inside until they came back with a search warrant. Plenty of time to sober up Image

Return to “TV Discussions”