Teen Mom 2 Discussion

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teen Mom 2 Discussion

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Anyone here want to discuss this season? I have like zero people in my life that watch TM and i need to DISCUSS... lol
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Anyone watch teen mom young and pregnant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HeyKatie wrote:Anyone watch teen mom young and pregnant?

I don't watch it, but i think there is a thread here.
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

Just watched the season premiere. I really hate Brianna joining. She seems like she wants to stir the pot.

I have no idea who to believe on the Jennelle (I can never spell her name) and Barb situation... it’s just so messy.

Everyone else is kind of just there.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Playsinrain wrote:
HeyKatie wrote:Anyone watch teen mom young and pregnant?

I don't watch it, but i think there is a thread here.
I found it thank you!

Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

Playsinrain wrote:Anyone here want to discuss this season? I have like zero people in my life that watch TM and i need to DISCUSS... lol
Jenelle looks like a battered woman. You can tell she is terrified of David getting angry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sammypants wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Anyone here want to discuss this season? I have like zero people in my life that watch TM and i need to DISCUSS... lol
Jenelle looks like a battered woman. You can tell she is terrified of David getting angry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not a fan of Brianna and i wish she wasn't added to the show, i would rather just watch the other 3. What did she really expect from Leah? Did she REALLY think Leah wasn't going to go back to kail? Brianna is either completely dumb to the girlcode (lol) or she just WANTED kail to find out.

I'm with you on the whole Jenelle/Barb situation. Jenelle really looked terrified about David finding out and getting mad. I have so many mixed feelings about jenelle. I was really really pulling for her the last couple of seasons bc it seemed like she was trying to get her shit together. She was just a train wreck for so long but i could see a glimmer of hope in her and REALLY wanted her to do well. I was actually happy for her when she found out she was having Ensley, but now... idk.. I think David is bad news, and especially seeing how she acted this week and after everything David has said online, I'm not a huge fan of his. He seemed nice enough before they were married, now hes lost his mind. I don't think that Jenelle would physically abuse Kai, i could see her neglecting him, but i dont think she would hurt her kids physically. david on the other hand, i dont think i would leave my kids alone with him. He's such a hothead.
I'm NOT a fan of Barb either. When Jace was a baby i felt like she was doing the right thing and i'm glad that she took Jace. Now she just comes off as petty and self serving. Maybe my thoughts will change on her as the season goes on and we see more of david's behavior, but she irks the piss out of me sometimes.

Watson is the ONLY baby that gives me baby fever, that little boy is the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life. I can't wait to see their little girl. I love chelsea and cole!!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

TallButShort wrote:Just watched the season premiere. I really hate Brianna joining. She seems like she wants to stir the pot.

I have no idea who to believe on the Jennelle (I can never spell her name) and Barb situation... it’s just so messy.

Brianna and her whole family ate so trashy and annoying
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
TallButShort wrote:Just watched the season premiere. I really hate Brianna joining. She seems like she wants to stir the pot.

Brianna and her whole family ate so trashy and annoying
Yasssssssss omg.. Her mom is trashy as hell. when she stood up in that booth in the restaurant last season.. i was embarrassed for her. So trashy and uncalled for attention seeking behavior.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone watch last night bc the whole situation with Jenelle was seriously terrifying. Even my husband was sucked into that drama.
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

Playsinrain wrote:Anyone watch last night bc the whole situation with Jenelle was seriously terrifying. Even my husband was sucked into that drama.
That whole situation had my heart pounding, even crazy David knew she shouldn't have followed him. Then when she lied and changed her story for the cop, I knew that she knew she was in trouble.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sammypants wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Anyone watch last night bc the whole situation with Jenelle was seriously terrifying. Even my husband was sucked into that drama.
That whole situation had my heart pounding, even crazy David knew she shouldn't have followed him. Then when she lied and changed her story for the cop, I knew that she knew she was in trouble.
Mine too!! I was shaking by the time it was over and didn't even realize it!! I think she had every right to be pissed off at the asshole in the truck at first, you could tell he was being a dick. Getting pissed and calling the cops on him is something i would have done myself. FOLLOWING HIM HOME WAS THE STUPIDEST THING SHE HAS EVER DONE.. that is how you get yourself and your kid murdered. I said the same thing to my husband, even David's crazy ass was telling her she was wrong for going on his property. I knew she would lie, but she can't talk her way out of showing up at this guy's house. I also thought it was super strange how the cop said "I see your pistol, just don't go reaching for it..."
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Anyone else think it's crazy how Janelle gets by with so much? CPS needs to step it up. I think all these charges and everything for whatever reason gets swept under a rug. Like when she threw water on Nathan's then girlfriend. She was found innocent.

I don't believe Barbara really should have custody of Jace because of all the yelling she and Jenelle did within inches of Jace's ears (when he was a baby) I don't think Jenelle should have custody of a dog much less all the kids in her house. David is a nutjob that's for sure. I don't understand why he can have custody of Maryssa when he is barred from seeing his son.

I agree with David's firing. But I think Jenelle should've been fired as well. That's her husband and if she's sticking by him then she's sticking by his statements as well. Did you know that he and Courtland Rogers were cell mates? Makes you wonder how David got on teen mom since you have to pass a background check. And his background is violent.

And I don't agree with adding Bristol Palin to the mix either. She's a trainwreck too.

I'm so happy Farrah was fired. I think her parents created a monster. I know parents can be good parents and their kids still turn out bad but they've demonstrated they raised a brat. A crazy one at that. Her dad thinks she doesn't have issues and doesn't need help. She gets worse by the year and she's "raising" Sophia.

I also can't stand Brianna.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Playsinrain wrote:
Sammypants wrote:
Mine too!! I was shaking by the time it was over and didn't even realize it!! I think she had every right to be pissed off at the asshole in the truck at first, you could tell he was being a dick. Getting pissed and calling the cops on him is something i would have done myself. FOLLOWING HIM HOME WAS THE STUPIDEST THING SHE HAS EVER DONE.. that is how you get yourself and your kid murdered. I said the same thing to my husband, even David's crazy ass was telling her she was wrong for going on his property. I knew she would lie, but she can't talk her way out of showing up at this guy's house. I also thought it was super strange how the cop said "I see your pistol, just don't go reaching for it..."
In colorado they just had a young boy murdered and his mother and brother shot because of a road rage incident. All the mom did was take a pic of the drivers plates and he followed them and got in an arguement with the mom and shot them point blank. Even shot some random guy who made eye contact with him when he was walking back to his car. People are nuts.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I know Jenelle does this every year (or at least has done this at least once in the past) but last episode I watched was her complaining if David didn't film she wouldn't sign another contract. Calling him her security blanket. These two fight like cats and dogs. Any relationship Jenelle is in is violent. And while I'm not blaming her for David's abusive behavior, I do blame her for allowing him to abuse Kaiser.

I'm glad Barbara is taking her to court. Also anyone think it's crazy how Jenelle is filmed doing something and claims it happened a totally different way? I don't think this guy should've slammed on his brakes like that, he easily could've seen she had a young child in the car either or he shouldn't have done that.

And following him? I can't believe I'd ever agree with David but he's right. Jenelle acts like something isn't right in her head. Like she's slow or has something wrong upstairs. I think both she and David should be investigated by CPS. From what I've seen the people around them who did report them to CPS had cause to to so. But from what I've seen the police who most likely were sent by CPS for a welfare check did a halfhearted investigation.

Anyone else think it was nuts when Jenelle refused to allow him in because she didn't have make up on? Um she was filming for MTV at the time and your worried one guy is going to see you?

I heard to be on MTV you have to pass a background check. Well look at all the arrests and verdicts teen mom and teen mom 2 cast members rack up.

Did anyone catch that Jenelle claimed that Netflix and Amazon wanted to work with her? Keep in mind Netflix did a special with the white woman who claimed to be black and had been falsely collecting welfare. Apparently now she's changed her name. But videoed and announced it so what was the purpose of changing her name?
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

It really bothered me when Barbra was asking what happened and Jace said she pulled out her gun and Jenelle said “I did not!! JACE!! No I didn’t!”. What a horrible thing to do to your kid, make him out to be a lair when the whole thing was caught on tape.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Nikier wrote:It really bothered me when Barbra was asking what happened and Jace said she pulled out her gun and Jenelle said “I did not!! JACE!! No I didn’t!”. What a horrible thing to do to your kid, make him out to be a lair when the whole thing was caught on tape.

I think Jenelle is a pathological liar she never does anything wrong. It's like her mind is stuck as a child's. And she's David's puppet. I have to wonder what their going to do for money because with no education, and him only being a welder they cannot afford that property. I know their house is one of those modular homes (kinda on the cheap side) still all that property.

I'm sure the mtv producers showed Barbara what was seen on tape. Although you don't see much as far as what the truck did. As soon as the police stopped Jenelle she was saying she got everything on tape. Um no just what was going on inside the car not much of what happened on the outside. Both parties were in the wrong. I hope they both are charged. Although knowing Jenelle she'll probably get away with it as she always does.

Return to “TV Discussions”