Teen Mom 2 Discussion

MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teen Mom 2 Discussion

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

I'm not sure if she's naturally darker but I'd say she does spray tan. Looks a bit orange.
I wish we talked more in depth about this show, I think it's so interesting!
I'm curious to hear y'alls thoughts on Kail & Jo child support situation. Who do you agree with more? What do y'all think of Javi & Kail. Or just every one of the girls in general right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I think Kail is just so full of herself, i cant stand her. I wonder if her and Jo agreed on Isaac attending a private scho or if she just signed him up without his consent. If she did, she has no right asking for more CS, it isn't Jo's fault. I mean the girl just bought a brand new Suburban yesterday, she has a Mercedes and is paying 2 houses. And Javi really needs to butt out, because once the inevitable divorce happens, he's gonna be in Jo's shoes and he won't be smiling then.
:love2:
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Emcee wrote:I think Kail is just so full of herself, i cant stand her. I wonder if her and Jo agreed on Isaac attending a private scho or if she just signed him up without his consent. If she did, she has no right asking for more CS, it isn't Jo's fault. I mean the girl just bought a brand new Suburban yesterday, she has a Mercedes and is paying 2 houses. And Javi really needs to butt out, because once the inevitable divorce happens, he's gonna be in Jo's shoes and he won't be smiling then.
Agree 100%. Kail is so defensive and just snobby. I also don't get why they fight so much and over the DUMBEST things (Kail & Javi). They act like 14 year olds sometimes. I was embarrassed for them when I was watching that one episode where he wanted to take her to such and such hotel or wherever and she was mad her friend couldn't go and said she didn't want to go anymore and he ran over a piece of wood in the road. Like it all escalated so quickly and for such a dumb reason. I've thought lately Jo has been really reasonable so I can't help but take his side. Kail has always struck me as a "woe is me, I'm always a victim" type person so she always gets on my nerves
Chelsea I like, but that god dang baby voice drives me up the wall. But I think her and Aubree have a cute connection. I don't really fault her for always calling her dad, I think they just have a strong relationship and she needs advice. However sometimes they're a little too close. Like at a reunion when Adam said she slept with someone & he defended her and said "that was after you broke up!" Or something along those lines I was cracking up. Too close.
I'm rambling so I'll be quick for Jenelle and Leah.
Leah, obviously on drugs, just admit it. Makes me angry. Gracie seems really bratty so that annoys me. Mom is such an enabler. Reminds me of Jess, train. Wreck.
Jenelle, so god dang stubborn. It's not like I love babs but I do think she's the one with Jace's best interest at heart. Kinda feel like Nathan has roid rage. He wasted 100 miles of gas trying to find Jenelle so he could go to the gym? Wtf. "i can't go to the gym now!" Dude.... He's just so repulsive with his attitude and ego that I don't see the attraction. Honestly I think Jenelle is kind of a train wreck too. She lovessss the drama it seems. Always in trouble or involved in it.
I did miss a season or two so if there's some major flaw in what I said tell me! Like drama I missed. Sorry, this was really long Image

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

MissVeronicaaa wrote:I'm not sure if she's naturally darker but I'd say she does spray tan. Looks a bit orange.
I'm curious to hear y'alls thoughts on Kail & Jo child support situation. Who do you agree with more? What do y'all think of Javi & Kail. Or just every one of the girls in general right now?

I HATE Kail. She's an entitled bitch
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Man I hate Kail. I wanted to root for her so bad when then while she's living in her ex-boyfriend's parents house she starts dating Jordan... how disrespectful. Then cheats on Jordan with Jo... then lives in government-funded housing... and then meets Javi. Now, Javi must've seen something great in Kail but I have no idea what it is. Kail saw a stable man willing to be a good dad, and basically money and health care for her and Isaac. That's why she had Lincoln so damn fast and got married. OH wait, she got married so Jo couldn't say anything about HER moving a boyfriend in with Isaac but so that SHE could bitch about Jo having a girlfriend around Isaac. She's a damn hypocrite. Anyway, she's an entitled bitch. On that note, if she wants to buy a house with a pool and put Isaac in a private school and a bunch of sports and have nice cars, that's on her -- not for Jo to sit back and just pay up for. I don't even understand why, if she can afford all of these things (or atleast feel like she/Isaac deserves them), why does she NEED him to pay child support. Jo has a new family/child to support and Kail wants to bleed him dry so she can live her kind of lifestyle. Girl, you went from being basically homeless as a teen, moving in with Jo's parents, your parents, government assisted housing and now you have a house with a pool and a few cars with a kid in private school yet Jo needs to give you more money? Fuck off with that.

Chelsea is doing well as usual but the baby voice is getting to me. Maybe it's a nervous tic or a valley girl thing or something but... ugh. I wonder how Aubree found out that Adam has been in jail twice... Chelsea is careful not to say such things in front of her so she likely heard it from Adam or his parents.

Oh Jenelle... sure she's doing better than she has in the past but it's still not "stable enough to get Jace back" material. She still has a long LONG way to go. I honestly believe she only had Kaiser so that she (and Nathan) could say they have custody of ONE of their kids... as long as they hold onto custody of him, they have some leverage, however gross that is. Janelle needs to stop seeking out a man so desperately. Get a stable home, work at her job and get some savings, then re-visit the custody of Jace thing. I hate how she acts like Babs is being controlling but if Jenelle had never a) put her and her wants/need to party first and b) become a habitual criminal then Babs wouldn't even have custody. She didn't like... sweep the rug from under Jenelle... Jenelle flung that kid on her. I do think there's an iota of truth to Babs being too attached to Jace but when you raise a kid it's whole life, that happens. Especially when you know the fucked up life it's likely to have with it's own damn mother, your daughter. She's between a rock and a hard place and it truly will be devastating for him to be ripped from Babs and given to Jenelle... especially the way Jenelle talks about 'dealing' with her kids. Jenelle just uses everyone around her for whatever she wants and she needs seriously help... that she won't get because she doesn't see a problem with herself. Her arrests and losing custody and getting on heroin are all someone else's fault, don't you know??

And Leah.... oy. Judging by her latest Twitter rant she STILL can't admit she has/had a pill problem. She claims her kids have ALWAYS had carseats but then people proved her wrong with screenshots from the show. She says Jeremy told her he can't stand Corey but back in July they were sure buddies with the #lifeafterleah hash tag and clinkin' beers to cheers over it. Not to mention they seemed really respectful to eachother when Leah couldn't figure out if she wanted to go back to Corey or be re-engaged to Jeremy. Those are some mature, grown-ass men. I can see them getting together to let the sisters play together if Leah ever lost complete custody. And then she goes on to say MTV staged/set up a bunch of her scenes, which... they do.. but it's hard to fake your kids unbuckled, no booster seats in a moving car.. or her nodding off at least twice - once while on the phone talking about dye in the baby's head and once while holding her brother's infant daughter. She is full of lies and now she's caught in them. Now that she's completed her therapy you'd think she'd be able to handle herself graciously and admit her faults but no. I also don't get why she would deny a prescription pill problem. She's admitted she's got a spending problem, she admits she's not being the best mother, she admits she can't get them to school on time, wake up on time, or get Ali to medical appointments... she admits she was given medication that made her act funny, and she admits that she needs to get help. And the school brought up a great point that there was a fire drill at school and Ali needed help to get out of the building because she didn't have her wheelchair -- where's Leah's "LIES! ALL LIES!" response to that?
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Man I hate Kail. I wanted to root for her so bad when then while she's living in her ex-boyfriend's parents house she starts dating Jordan... how disrespectful. Then cheats on Jordan with Jo... then lives in government-funded housing... and then meets Javi. Now, Javi must've seen something great in Kail but I have no idea what it is. Kail saw a stable man willing to be a good dad, and basically money and health care for her and Isaac. That's why she had Lincoln so damn fast and got married. OH wait, she got married so Jo couldn't say anything about HER moving a boyfriend in with Isaac but so that SHE could bitch about Jo having a girlfriend around Isaac. She's a damn hypocrite. Anyway, she's an entitled bitch. On that note, if she wants to buy a house with a pool and put Isaac in a private school and a bunch of sports and have nice cars, that's on her -- not for Jo to sit back and just pay up for. I don't even understand why, if she can afford all of these things (or atleast feel like she/Isaac deserves them), why does she NEED him to pay child support. Jo has a new family/child to support and Kail wants to bleed him dry so she can live her kind of lifestyle. Girl, you went from being basically homeless as a teen, moving in with Jo's parents, your parents, government assisted housing and now you have a house with a pool and a few cars with a kid in private school yet Jo needs to give you more money? Fuck off with that.

Chelsea is doing well as usual but the baby voice is getting to me. Maybe it's a nervous tic or a valley girl thing or something but... ugh. I wonder how Aubree found out that Adam has been in jail twice... Chelsea is careful not to say such things in front of her so she likely heard it from Adam or his parents.

Oh Jenelle... sure she's doing better than she has in the past but it's still not "stable enough to get Jace back" material. She still has a long LONG way to go. I honestly believe she only had Kaiser so that she (and Nathan) could say they have custody of ONE of their kids... as long as they hold onto custody of him, they have some leverage, however gross that is. Janelle needs to stop seeking out a man so desperately. Get a stable home, work at her job and get some savings, then re-visit the custody of Jace thing. I hate how she acts like Babs is being controlling but if Jenelle had never a) put her and her wants/need to party first and b) become a habitual criminal then Babs wouldn't even have custody. She didn't like... sweep the rug from under Jenelle... Jenelle flung that kid on her. I do think there's an iota of truth to Babs being too attached to Jace but when you raise a kid it's whole life, that happens. Especially when you know the fucked up life it's likely to have with it's own damn mother, your daughter. She's between a rock and a hard place and it truly will be devastating for him to be ripped from Babs and given to Jenelle... especially the way Jenelle talks about 'dealing' with her kids. Jenelle just uses everyone around her for whatever she wants and she needs seriously help... that she won't get because she doesn't see a problem with herself. Her arrests and losing custody and getting on heroin are all someone else's fault, don't you know??

And Leah.... oy. Judging by her latest Twitter rant she STILL can't admit she has/had a pill problem. She claims her kids have ALWAYS had carseats but then people proved her wrong with screenshots from the show. She says Jeremy told her he can't stand Corey but back in July they were sure buddies with the #lifeafterleah hash tag and clinkin' beers to cheers over it. Not to mention they seemed really respectful to eachother when Leah couldn't figure out if she wanted to go back to Corey or be re-engaged to Jeremy. Those are some mature, grown-ass men. I can see them getting together to let the sisters play together if Leah ever lost complete custody. And then she goes on to say MTV staged/set up a bunch of her scenes, which... they do.. but it's hard to fake your kids unbuckled, no booster seats in a moving car.. or her nodding off at least twice - once while on the phone talking about dye in the baby's head and once while holding her brother's infant daughter. She is full of lies and now she's caught in them. Now that she's completed her therapy you'd think she'd be able to handle herself graciously and admit her faults but no. I also don't get why she would deny a prescription pill problem. She's admitted she's got a spending problem, she admits she's not being the best mother, she admits she can't get them to school on time, wake up on time, or get Ali to medical appointments... she admits she was given medication that made her act funny, and she admits that she needs to get help. And the school brought up a great point that there was a fire drill at school and Ali needed help to get out of the building because she didn't have her wheelchair -- where's Leah's "LIES! ALL LIES!" response to that?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

MissVeronicaaa wrote:I'm not sure if she's naturally darker but I'd say she does spray tan. Looks a bit orange.

Agree, I love bitching about this show <3 :D :D

Kail is being an ass. Simple. Jo has come a long way and is a great dad. He has matured over the years. Compare him with past him in 16 and pregnant. The guy has grown brain cells and actually knows how to converse and have a fucking discussion. Kail starts boiling all her girl hormones even before the other person can put his point across. She has never gotten over him , mentally. Especially after she slept with him, cheating on her second bf. Javi must keep his little ass out of the whole visitation and CS thing. He has no fucking clue or experience what these people are dealing with. I hate how she always says your money doesn't make a dent thing to Jo. Find new words Kail, you are annoying already. And why the hell does she pay for tuition for a kindergarden ? Isn't it free ? I really wish Javi and Kail apply for a divorce. Hate me for it, but if you keep fighting like cat and dog on every fucking matter, better live apart. Their marriage is one hot mess.
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

I agree. I think Kail is still hung up on Jo too. Joe? Jo? Idk the spelling.
Here is a question for y'all? Do you think any of the girls planned their pregnancies, pulled a Jess? I watched the show when it first came out and a few seasons later when I was in High school, then stopped, then just started watching again so I've missed a lot. Which of them do you think planned it?

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

According to me , hands down everyone except Leah. I have reasons. 1. Chelsea - This chick was too far up Adam's ass at one point and she , like many other girls thought the baby could keep the guy around. Oh boy did that backfire. Given that she had always had an off and on relationship with that scumbag Adam, she wanted something to keep him around. 2. Kail - I have told this before. She was on the verge of becoming homeless. She knew about Jo's generous parents. Wanted a stable house for food and bed. 3. Jenelle - Bitch wanted publicity, always. She could very well have planned to get into 16 and pregnant. I dont put it past her.
The reason I spare Leah is because, she HAD no interest in Corey, they were new in their relationship. He was her rebound. I dont see a reason why she could have panned. Besides they jumped in the trunk of his van, drunk.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I don't think janelle planned hers. She's the stereotypical "girls gone wild" crazy teenager who doesn't know how to act, does what she wants, went out and got pregnant. She still did drugs and partied while drunk and didn't have custody of jace for long after he was born. She just got lucky and ended up on 16 and pregnant. I don't think she planned it. Chelsea and kail probably did tho. Poor Chelsea cause that backfired hard for her.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Speaking about Kail. I dont remember where exactly I read this. But someone there quoted her which basically said Jo and her made out for the first time on the eventful(?) prom night. That is the night they conceived Isaac. Smells fishy right ? Not saying you cannot get pregnant with the very first drop inside you lol but a very fat chance of her planning the exact fertile time to make it look like an accident since they laid for the first time. Chelsea well she always got keys to her rich Dad's farm house to bang that deadbeat. I wonder what was she even thinking while dating him lol. I'm sure she was one among the famous hot sassy chicks at school, Adam was very very average looking (pls add his receding hairline to that, thankyou). ha, what do y'all think ?
rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

chelsieross7 wrote:I don't think janelle planned hers. She's the stereotypical "girls gone wild" crazy teenager who doesn't know how to act, does what she wants, went out and got pregnant. She still did drugs and partied while drunk and didn't have custody of jace for long after he was born. She just got lucky and ended up on 16 and pregnant. I don't think she planned it. Chelsea and kail probably did tho. Poor Chelsea cause that backfired hard for her.

Actually Kieffer once sold a story about how once he went through Jenelle's phone and he saw texts between her and Jace's dad where the guy denied being the father because "they tried to get her pregnant and he went in rehab for 2-3 weeks and when he came back she was pregnant". I didn't really believe it until like 2 years later when Jenelle said there was a chance Andrew was not the father. How sad that these two dumbass straight up PLANNED a child together and neither of them really wanted to take care of it. Poor Jace.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I don't have any proof just a gut feeling but I always thought Maci planned her pregnancy idk why.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok Jenelle is starting to make me puke. Why the fuck is she so much into that scumbag abusive A hole Nathan ? Seriously these people have zero brains. I wish God put more cells in their brains than in their gonads. And I loved how that Kail's interviewer (is that even a word ?) asked her to smile. Bitch never smiles. She is always grumpy since season 1.
nessieboo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nessieboo »

I think Chelsea talks way too much trash about Adam in front of Aubrey and seems to be pushing Cole on her a little.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh hell yes. She does push Cole on her. She also wants him to be her 'dad'. Like I always say it is not ok to do that. No matter how big an AH the baby daddy is, this is not the age or way to let them know about it. There comes a time. I'm speculating her to get knocked up within an year. I wonder what everyone else thinks ?
Collie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Collie »

I sometimes have to skip some of Chelseas parts. That baby voice is so annoying. Also she has had the same story going on since season 1.
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

I'm catching up on the season finale. What are y'alls thoughts on Jo & child support now? Did it change any?
I didn't know he didn't have a job. Before I thought he did so my thought was "poor guy, working and giving what he can in child support and it's not enough for her" now that I know he doesn't have a job it's like... Oh.... Well then.
And it's not like he can't find one he literally said "could I go get some 9-5 in retail? Yeah." So have any of y'alls opinions changed?

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh Jo is no saint. He is WAY more mature than Kail tho. He is just another Drake. Going on impregnating girls when he cannot fucking earn a penny for himself. Go on, we are all here to pay tax and support your lazy asses. And I cannot stand how they both (Jo and Kail) keep warding Issac off to his room "go upstairs and play bud" like all the time. These people cannot have quality time with one kid and they want more. And why is Bree shouting for sympathy ? She got herself into this mess . She made a decision to have a child with someone who already has a son from a past relationship, who he has to financially support. Al these while he doesn't work. His reason not to work ? He cannot spend time with his son !! lol imagine people work work back to back shifts only to make ends meet. System parasites have no sympathy from me.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I agree Jo needs to get a job, but he's not anywhere near as bad as Drake. Jo spends time with his son, only has 2 kids and you could tell he loves Isaac, and he isn't a cheater (as far as we know). Vee and Jo have been together for years now, Drake and Natalie were together for a couple of months before she got pregnant.
:love2:

Return to “TV Discussions”