Youtube Mothers feel the need to defend themselves

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
Str8UpTruth
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Youtube Mothers feel the need to defend themselves

Unread post by Str8UpTruth »

Lucy, you and your husband are such degenerate's, I am sincerely concerned for your children's well being.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

I think it might be taylortragedy...havent people complained of her cussing around the babies?
beccababydoll2011

Unread post by beccababydoll2011 »

The lie was about some girl say I had made up stories of having other children in the past and how I wanted to be like my birth mother and was raped. None of that is true. You can look far and wide but its not. Also specifically how you said I got pregnant on purpose although I understand how that could be interpreted if you didn't watch my full video.
beccababydoll2011

I realise by putting my life out there I have subjected myself to harsh judgement. But I keep it all brutally honest in the sense that I made plenty of mistakes and fully admit to not being the most admirable person. Isle my videos to help people and try and prevent teen pregnancy so nobody has to go through what I have.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

beccababydoll2011 wrote:I realise by putting my life out there I have subjected myself to harsh judgement. But I keep it all brutally honest in the sense that I made plenty of mistakes and fully admit to not being the most admirable person. Isle my videos to help people and try and prevent teen pregnancy so nobody has to go through what I have.
As I said before.... I commend you for at least admitting to your fans that you are an irresponsible idiot. *golf claps*
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:
beccababydoll2011 wrote:I realise by putting my life out there I have subjected myself to harsh judgement. But I keep it all brutally honest in the sense that I made plenty of mistakes and fully admit to not being the most admirable person. Isle my videos to help people and try and prevent teen pregnancy so nobody has to go through what I have.
As I said before.... I commend you for at least admitting to your fans that you are an irresponsible idiot. *golf claps*
:rofl:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

beccababydoll2011 wrote:The lie was about some girl say I had made up stories of having other children in the past and how I wanted to be like my birth mother and was raped. None of that is true. You can look far and wide but its not. Also specifically how you said I got pregnant on purpose although I understand how that could be interpreted if you didn't watch my full video.
First of all you started to defend yourself waaaay before that girl or whoever posted those lies [IF those were lies].
And what do you mean by that? You did not get pregnant on purpose?

I got pregnant on purpose at 18 -> Yep, that's the title. But then you just contradict yourself. So... that title was just for you to make more views?

Look at that fucking look on your face. Or look at the thumbnail. Don't tell me you were scared. You were happy as shit. It's obvious. You tried and tried and you did it. Congrats, Idiot! :horny:

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Madame you just contradicted yourself by calling one of the youtube mothers an idiot. So much for not bullying. But what I learned from school and parents calling names is bullying, whether they are incompetent fool's or not. And honestly what do you have against her for admitting a stupid mistake she made? Okay, so she tried to get pregnant for two years after she lost a unplanned baby. But she stopped because she realised she had plenty of time in the future and she should be a teenager while she has the years. Suddenly she gets pregnant by accident, after she quit trying. Its a baby, it's new life. My mum was 27 when she had me and even she was shit scared but who wouldn't be damn happy? Teen or not. She was 18, 19 now, classified as an adult by most people. Her child is healthy and happy and that's that should matter.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:Madame you just contradicted yourself by calling one of the youtube mothers an idiot. So much for not bullying. But what I learned from school and parents calling names is bullying, whether they are incompetent fool's or not. And honestly what do you have against her for admitting a stupid mistake she made? Okay, so she tried to get pregnant for two years after she lost a unplanned baby. But she stopped because she realised she had plenty of time in the future and she should be a teenager while she has the years. Suddenly she gets pregnant by accident, after she quit trying. Its a baby, it's new life. My mum was 27 when she had me and even she was shit scared but who wouldn't be damn happy? Teen or not. She was 18, 19 now, classified as an adult by most people. Her child is healthy and happy and that's that should matter.

Madame, I did not contradict myself in any shape or form. If you want to argue with me you won't get this chance. Calling someone an idiot is not bullying, it's the truth. It's a fact.
And as someone said before, I give her props for admitting she's is an irresponsible idiot.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I am not trying to argue or pick a fight with you but I see you attacking this particular girl all the time and someone on this thread also said they ( as in everyone on this thread, site etc ) aren't bullying or harassing these young mothers but I seem to see you do both with Becca here. Calling someone an idiot is bullying. It's under the word calling. I don't think you would like someone questioned your intelligence because of an mistake that can be corrected.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
beccababydoll2011

Truth or not it's still bullying. If you called someone ugly, even if it is the truth, that is still bullying. If this is a question of my IQ I assure you I am not below average. I made a mistake as a teenager. Can you tell me as a teenager you never did anything wrong? Notice how I have not insulted you? I do not know you personally therefore I can not judge you about anything.. You have seen five minutes of my life, how then can you judge my maturity and intelligence?
secretstrawberry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by secretstrawberry »

Its one thing to say .... her lighting is always bad, she say's um alot etc ..... but i have to say some of what i have seen on here is downright disgusting .... making comments about children with syndromes for example. In other cases i have seen emails from a husbands work place etc. You pick and choose what you put on the internet thats why you edit. I understand some things will be found etc ...... but for fuck sakes if you are emailing/calling the companies these people work out i can understand why these women are getting defensive. I understand there are "creepers" on the internet but everyone on here say's they arent so i dont know why i keep seeing links to people's mum's facebook etc
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

Calling someone ugly is not bullying. It is mean, but it isn't bullying. "Bullying" has been such an "issue" in the last couple years that the term has completely lost its meaning. Bullying would be someone getting in your face and constantly berating you about your looks, calling you ugly names repeatedly, etc. Dear lord, it's no wonder celebrities are always saying they were bullied as kids if everyone thinks that people generally not liking you is the same as being bullied.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

The term bullying is used so lossely now, ANYONE can say they have been bullied in their life. If someone has a negative opinion about you, it doesn't mean they are "bullying" you! I'm so sick of this over-exaggeration of that term! It should only be used in true legitimate circumstances!
oreocookie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by oreocookie »

Wth? How do any of you have the nerve to be offended? If you can dish it out you should be able to take it.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

oreocookie wrote:Wth? How do any of you have the nerve to be offended? If you can dish it out you should be able to take it.
Shut ur pie hole, we know who you are, you are no longer allowed to post on this site. Why can you not understand that?
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

oreocookie wrote:Wth? How do any of you have the nerve to be offended? If you can dish it out you should be able to take it.
Hi Jamila!! Baby, I miss you so much. Come back to me.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

So TheBigAndTheBad is Twatface? :/
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

I was truly bullied, try being forced to beg on your knees in a crowd of TRUE bullies just to get passed to eat breakfast at school, if I didn't I would have been beat up. I was truly bullied, this site is NOT bulling. Yes mean things are said but you can't tell me most of you have never said anything like, she's annoying, she's a slut. Jeez, come on guys, oh ladies!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

bunnysalad wrote:I was truly bullied, try being forced to beg on your knees in a crowd of TRUE bullies just to get passed to eat breakfast at school, if I didn't I would have been beat up. I was truly bullied, this site is NOT bulling. Yes mean things are said but you can't tell me most of you have never said anything like, she's annoying, she's a slut. Jeez, come on guys, oh ladies!
Thank you. I was bullied myself (still am) and it gets on my nerves when people say this is bullying. Bullying is when girls slap you, cut your hair out and call you awful names that force you into a deep depression. All of these women keep saying these words aren't hurting them, therefore it's not bullying.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”