• Advertisement
    

OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby jellyxbean » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:04 am

lunaroe wrote:Who fucking cares if you saw her nipples. I watched the video & couldn’t even see anything & I watched it twice to see if I can & nothing. Why does it bother you guys so much? We all have nipples!!! Some people on here seriously nit pick at every little damn thing...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It doesn't bother anyone "so much", just mentioning it. If I posted a video on YouTube for thousands to see and I noticed you could see my nipples I'd freak out a bit. I guess I just don't go showing my tits like that. But I guess it is 2017 and nipples are everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
jellyxbean
Amateur
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:43 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Advertisement

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby Lyanna » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:36 am

Kyra has the right to invite everyone she wants to in her own house. We don’t know shit about kyla, what she does, why she is here and what are her problems. One of th very few things I respect kyra for is letting her door open for an old friend in need a not airing her non YouTuber friend’s dirty laundry all over the internet.
Lyanna
Gossiper
 
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 896 times
Been thanked: 3822 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby chatty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:10 am

I cannot get that Jingle Bells intro out of my head, does anyone know where I can find the full version of the song?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chatty
Talker
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:50 am
Has thanked: 834 times
Been thanked: 706 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby aspynferris » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:11 am

Lyanna wrote:Kyra has the right to invite everyone she wants to in her own house. We don’t know shit about kyla, what she does, why she is here and what are her problems. One of th very few things I respect kyra for is letting her door open for an old friend in need a not airing her non YouTuber friend’s dirty laundry all over the internet.


Exactly. Regardless of Kyra’s past, she’s trying to be a good friend. I’m sure Oscar gets tired of having Kyla around the house but Oscar seems very hospitable of family and friends. I can’t imagine him being mad that they’re helping someone Kyra clearly cares a lot about. We don’t at all know what’s going on and it’s none of our business. Kyra is being respectful not airing her friends dirty laundry
aspynferris
Talker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 6:44 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 407 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby Ilovecats » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:56 am

chatty wrote:I cannot get that Jingle Bells intro out of my head, does anyone know where I can find the full version of the song?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would check out DJ Quads on SoundCloud. That's where they get most of their songs (and most vloggers)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 1154 times
Been thanked: 3185 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby Starshine16 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:15 am

aspynferris wrote:
Lyanna wrote:Kyra has the right to invite everyone she wants to in her own house. We don’t know shit about kyla, what she does, why she is here and what are her problems. One of th very few things I respect kyra for is letting her door open for an old friend in need a not airing her non YouTuber friend’s dirty laundry all over the internet.


Exactly. Regardless of Kyra’s past, she’s trying to be a good friend. I’m sure Oscar gets tired of having Kyla around the house but Oscar seems very hospitable of family and friends. I can’t imagine him being mad that they’re helping someone Kyra clearly cares a lot about. We don’t at all know what’s going on and it’s none of our business. Kyra is being respectful not airing her friends dirty laundry


I agree!! So many people just assume so much on here, I know I have to and I just have to remind myself... We don’t really know and assuming makes and ass out of u and me!
Starshine16
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:39 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby Starshine16 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:26 am

Megan is apparently Kyla's best friend (Megan talks about it in her latest vlog), so yeah it's not a coincidence. They both share Kyla as a friend which apparently caused tension between Kyra and Megan, they did/do not like each other at all. All very strange...[/quote]

My head is starting to hurt trying to keep up with all these random people Kyra mentions or features.

I’m still am some what new here... I have been noticing some similarities in another channel I watch, SnowflakeForest, she is one of Karlee’s friends (Karlee is Keren’s friend and Keren, I’m sure most know is Krya’s friend) and Kyra seems to vlog a lot of the same things she does like within a couple or a few days after her. I don’t know if this is just a YouTube Mom thing or Kyra just looks for other small channels to get ideas from?! Kyra did say though she was struggling on knowing what to vlog. Her and Oscar do such a great job, I just feel like the needed some change up after doing it so long and it seems to be working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote][/quote]

Today is a great example of it. SnowflakeForest’s vlog opened with Lucas playing with train tracks and Krya’s Snapchat shows Levi playing with them. I know they are both boys & it is a common toy. It just seems all YouTubers just copy each other these days and the bigger channels feed off the little channels for new content ideas.
Starshine16
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:39 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby workinprogress » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:36 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
jellyxbean wrote:
caligirl96 wrote:[quote="jellyxbean"]Omg did Kyra seriously not realize her nipples are completely visible under that see through top?! Or does she not care?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk


What video is this in??
Her latest forever 21 haul, the sheer black floral top

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk


she's wearing a bralette with it? it's a hideous shirt but you cant see her nipples lol[/quote]
Not to be weird, but yeah you can a little bit. The petal on the bralette doesn't cover her nip the whole way lol but whatever, it's not the end of the world


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Informer
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:50 pm
Has thanked: 3264 times
Been thanked: 2172 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby cklein31 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Here's a crazy and wild suggestion: childproof your cupboards & microwave & then maybe Levi won't take your make up all over the house or put toys in the microwave. Just a thought.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cklein31
Informer
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 624 times
Been thanked: 705 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby cklein31 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:12 pm

Also Kyra mentioned her 'nip slip' on the haul video at the end of today's vlog & just said she thought the pattern of the bra covered her nips but she doesn't really care that it didn't bc she was feeling herself.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cklein31
Informer
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 624 times
Been thanked: 705 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby Newmomma » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 pm

I wonder how’s she doing in school. Considering now the time for all assignment deadlines and finals. She’s uploading videos on both channels, going out(sledding),with no Kyla now she’s supposed to manage the kids as well and prepare for the holidays.
Newmomma
Talker
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:35 am
Has thanked: 119 times
Been thanked: 542 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby Mama bear » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:24 pm

Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mama bear
Amateur
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:56 am
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 191 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby glorygirl920 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:11 pm

cklein31 wrote:Here's a crazy and wild suggestion: childproof your cupboards & microwave & then maybe Levi won't take your make up all over the house or put toys in the microwave. Just a thought.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crazier idea. Watch your child Kyra. Smh....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
Amateur
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 254 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby cklein31 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Mama bear wrote:Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh don't worry! She actually addressed that, didn't you hear? "One day he's gonna actually learn how to work the microwave and blow it and himself up! *laughs and talks about other stuff*"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cklein31
Informer
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 624 times
Been thanked: 705 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby ckks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:27 pm

cklein31 wrote:
Mama bear wrote:Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh don't worry! She actually addressed that, didn't you hear? "One day he's gonna actually learn how to work the microwave and blow it and himself up! *laughs and talks about other stuff*"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


How do you baby proof that microwave? (not sticking up for her. he needs taught NOT to put stuff in there before he does figure out how to turn it on) just curious with that being at his level and no way to really gate off the whole kitchen with it being open concept in there. my son is just starting to get mobile enough to where I have to really start thinking about going crazy with the baby-proofing and my microwave is up on the counter thankfully, but I've never even seen any so low to the floor. that's so weird to me. maybe they need to think about finding a different spot for their microwave while the kids are little like a countertop or under the cabinet one, because I honestly don't know the solution to that one other than not laughing it off and trying to teach him not to put things in there but no guarantee he'll listen and that makes me uneasy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
Informer
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 2242 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby staceybrax » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:43 pm

ckks wrote:
cklein31 wrote:
Mama bear wrote:Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh don't worry! She actually addressed that, didn't you hear? "One day he's gonna actually learn how to work the microwave and blow it and himself up! *laughs and talks about other stuff*"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


How do you baby proof that microwave? (not sticking up for her. he needs taught NOT to put stuff in there before he does figure out how to turn it on) just curious with that being at his level and no way to really gate off the whole kitchen with it being open concept in there. my son is just starting to get mobile enough to where I have to really start thinking about going crazy with the baby-proofing and my microwave is up on the counter thankfully, but I've never even seen any so low to the floor. that's so weird to me. maybe they need to think about finding a different spot for their microwave while the kids are little like a countertop or under the cabinet one, because I honestly don't know the solution to that one other than not laughing it off and trying to teach him not to put things in there but no guarantee he'll listen and that makes me uneasy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Personally, I only baby proofed the cabinet with all of my cleaning supplies in it and electrical outlets. Teaching toddlers not to touch things they shouldn’t be touching can be a little time consuming but if you’re consistent they get the hint and leave things alone.
Levi puts things in the microwave because no one stops him. If Kyra doesn’t want him putting things in the microwave she should get down on his level, tell him no and make him get his toys out and make him put his toys away. Repeat process. He’s a smart kid, he will stop playing with it after he is told off a couple of times.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3496
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 2021 times
Been thanked: 7163 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby ckks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:01 pm

staceybrax wrote:
ckks wrote:
cklein31 wrote:[quote="Mama bear"]Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh don't worry! She actually addressed that, didn't you hear? "One day he's gonna actually learn how to work the microwave and blow it and himself up! *laughs and talks about other stuff*"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


How do you baby proof that microwave? (not sticking up for her. he needs taught NOT to put stuff in there before he does figure out how to turn it on) just curious with that being at his level and no way to really gate off the whole kitchen with it being open concept in there. my son is just starting to get mobile enough to where I have to really start thinking about going crazy with the baby-proofing and my microwave is up on the counter thankfully, but I've never even seen any so low to the floor. that's so weird to me. maybe they need to think about finding a different spot for their microwave while the kids are little like a countertop or under the cabinet one, because I honestly don't know the solution to that one other than not laughing it off and trying to teach him not to put things in there but no guarantee he'll listen and that makes me uneasy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Personally, I only baby proofed the cabinet with all of my cleaning supplies in it and electrical outlets. Teaching toddlers not to touch things they shouldn’t be touching can be a little time consuming but if you’re consistent they get the hint and leave things alone.
Levi puts things in the microwave because no one stops him. If Kyra doesn’t want him putting things in the microwave she should get down on his level, tell him no and make him get his toys out and make him put his toys away. Repeat process. He’s a smart kid, he will stop playing with it after he is told off a couple of times.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I just hope she does so and he gets that it's off limits before he figures out how to turn it on and starts a fire. They should've set those limits from the get go cause I feel like it's harder to correct the behavior now that he's been allowed to do it for months now. I remember seeing quite awhile ago that he'd been putting their tupperware in there so he's been playing with it for awhile now. I really hate that these parents just ignore so much in terms of safety, because I'd really hate to see something horrible happen for them to take child safety seriously.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
Informer
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 2242 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby glorygirl920 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:18 pm

They make these little locks that use 3m sticky tape to lock things like that. I have one on my oven door.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
Amateur
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 254 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby Mama bear » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:35 pm

staceybrax wrote:
ckks wrote:
cklein31 wrote:[quote="Mama bear"]Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh don't worry! She actually addressed that, didn't you hear? "One day he's gonna actually learn how to work the microwave and blow it and himself up! *laughs and talks about other stuff*"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


How do you baby proof that microwave? (not sticking up for her. he needs taught NOT to put stuff in there before he does figure out how to turn it on) just curious with that being at his level and no way to really gate off the whole kitchen with it being open concept in there. my son is just starting to get mobile enough to where I have to really start thinking about going crazy with the baby-proofing and my microwave is up on the counter thankfully, but I've never even seen any so low to the floor. that's so weird to me. maybe they need to think about finding a different spot for their microwave while the kids are little like a countertop or under the cabinet one, because I honestly don't know the solution to that one other than not laughing it off and trying to teach him not to put things in there but no guarantee he'll listen and that makes me uneasy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Personally, I only baby proofed the cabinet with all of my cleaning supplies in it and electrical outlets. Teaching toddlers not to touch things they shouldn’t be touching can be a little time consuming but if you’re consistent they get the hint and leave things alone.
Levi puts things in the microwave because no one stops him. If Kyra doesn’t want him putting things in the microwave she should get down on his level, tell him no and make him get his toys out and make him put his toys away. Repeat process. He’s a smart kid, he will stop playing with it after he is told off a couple of times.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]




She doesn’t like telling him “no” so basically she lets him do shit that he really shouldn’t be doing because telling him no will hurt him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mama bear
Amateur
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:56 am
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 191 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby Ilovecats » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:59 pm

ckks wrote:
cklein31 wrote:
Mama bear wrote:Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh don't worry! She actually addressed that, didn't you hear? "One day he's gonna actually learn how to work the microwave and blow it and himself up! *laughs and talks about other stuff*"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


How do you baby proof that microwave? (not sticking up for her. he needs taught NOT to put stuff in there before he does figure out how to turn it on) just curious with that being at his level and no way to really gate off the whole kitchen with it being open concept in there. my son is just starting to get mobile enough to where I have to really start thinking about going crazy with the baby-proofing and my microwave is up on the counter thankfully, but I've never even seen any so low to the floor. that's so weird to me. maybe they need to think about finding a different spot for their microwave while the kids are little like a countertop or under the cabinet one, because I honestly don't know the solution to that one other than not laughing it off and trying to teach him not to put things in there but no guarantee he'll listen and that makes me uneasy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have microwave locks

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 1154 times
Been thanked: 3185 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby ckks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Ilovecats wrote:
ckks wrote:
cklein31 wrote:[quote="Mama bear"]Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh don't worry! She actually addressed that, didn't you hear? "One day he's gonna actually learn how to work the microwave and blow it and himself up! *laughs and talks about other stuff*"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


How do you baby proof that microwave? (not sticking up for her. he needs taught NOT to put stuff in there before he does figure out how to turn it on) just curious with that being at his level and no way to really gate off the whole kitchen with it being open concept in there. my son is just starting to get mobile enough to where I have to really start thinking about going crazy with the baby-proofing and my microwave is up on the counter thankfully, but I've never even seen any so low to the floor. that's so weird to me. maybe they need to think about finding a different spot for their microwave while the kids are little like a countertop or under the cabinet one, because I honestly don't know the solution to that one other than not laughing it off and trying to teach him not to put things in there but no guarantee he'll listen and that makes me uneasy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have microwave locks

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk[/quote]

just googled them. I've never seen one lol. and apparently some newer fancy microwaves have child lock features built in too. fancy lol. who knew?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
Informer
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 411 times
Been thanked: 2242 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby Ilovecats » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:11 pm

ckks wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
ckks wrote:[quote="cklein31"][quote="Mama bear"]Why do they think it’s so funny and cute for him to put toys in the microwave? What if he manages to actually idk start the damn thing with toys inside


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh don't worry! She actually addressed that, didn't you hear? "One day he's gonna actually learn how to work the microwave and blow it and himself up! *laughs and talks about other stuff*"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


How do you baby proof that microwave? (not sticking up for her. he needs taught NOT to put stuff in there before he does figure out how to turn it on) just curious with that being at his level and no way to really gate off the whole kitchen with it being open concept in there. my son is just starting to get mobile enough to where I have to really start thinking about going crazy with the baby-proofing and my microwave is up on the counter thankfully, but I've never even seen any so low to the floor. that's so weird to me. maybe they need to think about finding a different spot for their microwave while the kids are little like a countertop or under the cabinet one, because I honestly don't know the solution to that one other than not laughing it off and trying to teach him not to put things in there but no guarantee he'll listen and that makes me uneasy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have microwave locks

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk[/quote]

just googled them. I've never seen one lol. and apparently some newer fancy microwaves have child lock features built in too. fancy lol. who knew?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I didn't know they existed either until I got blessed with a very stubborn child that gets into everything lol just saying "no" doesn't work for him

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 1154 times
Been thanked: 3185 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:17 pm

He is going to get up one morning at 3am and turn the microwave on with toys in there and start a fire. But its okay, cause its cute that he plays with the microwave
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 777 times
Been thanked: 3440 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby Icebabyqueen9 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Did anyone else see on sc Kyra said Alaya has a fever of 102?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Icebabyqueen9
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:20 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:44 pm

Why tf do they let alaya get into stuff shes not supposed to like the wipes and dont stop her at all or dont watch her. They also do it with levi and they dont correct their behavior or prevent them from getting into stuff. I dont understand why they act this way and dont parent? are they scared to or do they not understand that kids need to be disciplined and given rules? Pretty sure sucking on those wipes can make alaya sick.. maybe thats why shes sick rn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 2300 times
Been thanked: 9397 times

PreviousNext

Return to OKBaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement