Postby missy-1010 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Swiffer*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: OKTimeToWorkAgain | Part 17

Postby sasperillo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:46 pm

Icebabyqueen9 wrote:Does anyone know if Kyla is going to Mexico too? Isn’t she Mexican as well? Also, I feel Kyra is going to reach beyond YouTube and when she gets real recognition beyond 12yos she will probably realize how toxic Oscar is and leave him.

Kyra isn’t Mexican in the slightest. She can’t even say quesadilla. And she’s not leaving Oscar, not for a long time. For crying out loud, she had a second child with him after living with him and seeing how awful he is. He’s horrible, but she has no support network, no education and no positive role models. She’s not going anywhere.
sasperillo
Informer

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:53 pm

sasperillo wrote:
Icebabyqueen9 wrote:Does anyone know if Kyla is going to Mexico too? Isn’t she Mexican as well? Also, I feel Kyra is going to reach beyond YouTube and when she gets real recognition beyond 12yos she will probably realize how toxic Oscar is and leave him.

Kyra isn’t Mexican in the slightest. She can’t even say quesadilla. And she’s not leaving Oscar, not for a long time. For crying out loud, she had a second child with him after living with him and seeing how awful he is. He’s horrible, but she has no support network, no education and no positive role models. She’s not going anywhere.
No one said Kyra was Mexican?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper

Postby Icebabyqueen9 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:56 pm

sasperillo wrote:

Kyla not Kyra

Icebabyqueen9
Amateur

Postby sasperillo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:11 pm

Icebabyqueen9 wrote:
sasperillo wrote:

Kyla not Kyra

D’oh! Apologies. I misread.
sasperillo
Informer

Postby puzzledbyit28 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Pineapples wrote:It just seems so unnecessary and cruel to make those kids sit in the car for 12 hours drive when they could simply fly to LA in just over an hour. I know which one I would choose to do.

Even if they weren't going to fly, why insist on driving straight through and not giving Levi and Alaya breaks? Especially Levi ... it's so unfair to make a two-year old sit in a carseat for six hours straight. And why? So that you don't have to leave first thing in the morning? Because it's a hassle to get your kids in and out of a car? I'm surprised more people don't seem to think that was out of line.
puzzledbyit28
Amateur

Postby katii3j » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:34 pm

sasperillo wrote:

They are talking about KYLA not Kyra...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
katii3j
Amateur

Postby staceybrax » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:37 pm

puzzledbyit28 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:It just seems so unnecessary and cruel to make those kids sit in the car for 12 hours drive when they could simply fly to LA in just over an hour. I know which one I would choose to do.

Even if they weren't going to fly, why insist on driving straight through and not giving Levi and Alaya breaks? Especially Levi ... it's so unfair to make a two-year old sit in a carseat for six hours straight. And why? So that you don't have to leave first thing in the morning? Because it's a hassle to get your kids in and out of a car? I'm surprised more people don't seem to think that was out of line.

I didn’t agree with that either, they really should get Levi and Alaya out of the car every 2 hours or so to stretch their legs.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby poisonprincess » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Milkmama0306 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:Next thread title should be OKPraising: how to turn a gossip forum into a minion meeting.
Someone should just make a fanclub thread/page, whatever it's called. All I see now is mainly people praising OKbaby. It reminds me of the youtube comments. Their fans actually think that Oscar and Kyra give 2 shits about them.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah I mean sometimes I see trash pages get really needlessly vicious // I also don’t mind when credit is given when it’s due even though it’s a trash page.
But it is so weird seeing people comment things like “aww alaya was so cute and smiley in the vlog today”
Like that’s a comment for the YouTube comment section?????
not here, a place that I like to think of as a place that we can express being concerned/weirded tf out/annoyed etc by the questionable thins they do without being ripped to shreds by ott fans.

poisonprincess
Amateur

Postby 1cor138 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:32 pm

wolflily23 wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:Next thread title should be OKPraising: how to turn a gossip forum into a minion meeting.
Someone should just make a fanclub thread/page, whatever it's called. All I see now is mainly people praising OKbaby. It reminds me of the youtube comments. Their fans actually think that Oscar and Kyra give 2 shits about them.

This is hardly a "praise Oscar and Kyra" page. Their vlogs have become SO boring lately this thread has practically died and they just haven't been doing anything horrific recently that gets people gossiping. What do you suggest we all post about in here? How ugly the family is? How Kyla hangs around too much? I'm all for discussing terrible parenting choices when they make them but what's the point in making petty comments towards them just to keep a thread alive? If someone wants to comment how adorable the kids were in a vlog or how fun a birthday party looked who the hell cares? When something significant actually happens dont worry, people will be all over that.

Sometimes I feel like some of you are far too invested in this site for it to cause you so much grief when positive comments are posted. Not everyone is here to constantly be negative. Most of us are mature enough to question bad parenting choices but can also give credit where credit is due.
thissssss

1cor138
Amateur

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:16 pm

poisonprincess wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote:

Yeah I mean sometimes I see trash pages get really needlessly vicious // I also don’t mind when credit is given when it’s due even though it’s a trash page.
But it is so weird seeing people comment things like “aww alaya was so cute and smiley in the vlog today”
not here, a place that I like to think of as a place that we can express being concerned/weirded tf out/annoyed etc by the questionable thins they do without being ripped to shreds by ott fans.

I think we can do both. Often posters that say tht will also trash tf out of ok for their crap parenting

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby Lagorda_12 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:58 pm

My guess is that they are getting another car while in LA

Lagorda_12
Talker

Postby Emysere » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:35 am

poisonprincess wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote:

If we all post here it probably means we're all capable of being rational and calling OK out for doing something questionable. Doesn't mean we can't say the kids are cute if that's what we think. We're here to comment on the parents, the kids have nothing to do with it.
Emysere
Talker

Postby staceybrax » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 am

I don’t think everything posted on this site has to be negative. Praise where praise is due and call out the bullshit that needs to be called out.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby MIAMI247 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:03 am

Adp1993 wrote:What's with YouTubers and leasing cars? It's a huge waste of money. You'd think they'd be a little more concerned with the fact that their livelihood has an expiration date.
I think the whole leasing cars thing is a personal preference. I finance my car and when Im finished paying it off it'll have a million miles on it and I'll most likely want a new car lol. Why not just lease and get a new car every few years. Any trouble with the car and the dealer takes care of it. I personally commute far to work everyday so leasing a car would be crazy expensive for me because they put caps on the amount of miles you can drive a year. However, when I switch careers I'll be closer to come and just lease a luxury car and keep my current car for work. Its a personal preference really. I don't see leasing a vehicle as a waste of money.
MIAMI247
Amateur

Postby MIAMI247 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:05 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Every time I think these two can't be any dumber, they prove me wrong.

They didn't realize that the kids didn't have birth certificates? They paid for a trip before having the proper documents to travel there. They wait until the last minute knowing it is going to take long.. I mean they are so stupid.

Then they're going to not travel anymore for birthdays. Amazing they chose that for Alaya and not the brat.

Dumbest people ever.

Lol was thinking the same thing. That just shows their level of maturity because any responsible adult would've made sure they had their passports etc.. before booking a vacation for your entire family out of the county lol.
MIAMI247
Amateur

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:09 am

MIAMI247 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Every time I think these two can't be any dumber, they prove me wrong.

They didn't realize that the kids didn't have birth certificates? They paid for a trip before having the proper documents to travel there. They wait until the last minute knowing it is going to take long.. I mean they are so stupid.

Then they're going to not travel anymore for birthdays. Amazing they chose that for Alaya and not the brat.

Dumbest people ever.

Lol was thinking the same thing. That just shows their level of maturity because any responsible adult would've made sure they had their passports etc.. before booking a vacation for your entire family out of the county lol.

Exactly. You find out what you need to go to said country. Obtain all the documents and then book the trip. I knew this as a teenager.
Steps_to_STFU
Talker

Postby MIAMI247 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:21 am

Milkmama0306 wrote:

Because many of you are complaining about stupid stuff lol
"Kyra didn't even plan the party for her own kids" Lol Umm... does it really matter if she planned it or not? I'm sure they paid for most if not all of it. The fact that Alaya had a nice birthday is what matters. Landon had a shit birthday and all of their family is within minutes of them. I'm not a fan of OK Baby but damn if you're going to gossip , gossip about actual issues.
MIAMI247
Amateur

Postby cklein31 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:28 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
MIAMI247 wrote:

Dumbest people ever.

Exactly. You find out what you need to go to said country. Obtain all the documents and then book the trip. I knew this as a teenager.

Or at least book the trip far enough away that you can FOR SURE get all docs on time... seriously what will they do if they can’t get L or K passports in time?

cklein31
Informer

Postby Littlechatter11 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:49 am

I actually think having a separate thread is a good idea (not a praise thread just something more than a strictly disagree with OK thread). I know it’s a discussion board but it works both ways. Somebody says something negative, somebody will then attack because they don’t agree. Somebody will say something positive (ish), then somebody will attack and claim they are a minion. It makes the thread boring as nobody is really focusing on actually talking about OK
Littlechatter11
Amateur

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:17 am

They really do need to get that kid under control. If they don't start putting for some form of discipline he's going to be 100 times worse than he already is. It's Alaya's birthday and he is trying to blown out her candle and throwing a fit while they try to sing happy birthday. Then they let him blow it out. He is always rewarded for his shitty behavior. Steals and rewarded. Pushes his sister..and rewarded. It's ridiculous.
Steps_to_STFU
Talker

Postby bookwrm97 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 am

There was so much shade thrown at kk in this vlog lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
bookwrm97
Amateur

Postby aspynferris » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:25 pm

bookwrm97 wrote:There was so much shade thrown at kk in this vlog lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Like what?
aspynferris
Talker

Postby Ohthehumanity » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:41 pm

This thread has just become OK vs KK. The point is ya, Alaya had a party that Kyra didn’t plan and everyone is comparing it to Landon’s party because it was shitty. If Kyra planned Alayas herself it would have been shitty so she passed it off. She shouldn’t get praised for that yet so many people here think she should. At least own that you’re OK fans lol. Most times anyone critizes them it’s only a matter of time before someone rushes in with an excuse as to why it’s ok, or with how it’s not that bad in comparison to something KK did.
Ohthehumanity
Amateur

Postby ytmamaviewer24 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:54 pm

I didn't like the party that much. Theme was nice but that's it.

Oscar and Kyra where all over the place and even deleted part of the footage. They were more into Levi's birthday parties, at least that's what it seems on this vlog.. It's all choppy and rushed even tho she spent a whole day "editing it"

I also wonder when "party planning" became a prerequisite to become a good parent lol. She planned Levi's first birthday party and wasn't into it. Big deal
ytmamaviewer24
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to OKBaby