Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

User avatar
sezzajaydee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 am
Has thanked: 809 times
Been thanked: 7076 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by sezzajaydee » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:41 pm

remre1017 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:When Levi was riding his bike and Oscar said that them growing up so fast made him realize to spend more time or cherish it with Teeny (I don't think they know her name at this point) my heart broke for Alaya. Shes just a "brat" or "drama" to them. Poor kid.
And the fact that they said they’ve taken their young kids for granted. Yeah because you pop out baby after baby so you can’t focus on your other BABIES. Their kids are all still so young!?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She forced Alaya to grow up. She put her in a toddler bed when she was still tiny just so she could use it as an argument about how she wasn’t a baby any more.
Cat007
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:09 am
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by Cat007 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:17 am

I’m starting to believe the problem isn’t that OK see something wrong with Alaya herself...she’s so soft spoken and intelligent, she tries to get along with Levi, and seems to reeeeeally love kyra... I think they sort of resent her just in general. Alaya was around the time OK’s relationship was suuuper unhealthy, like when that live of them fighting got leaked. She was also conceived in an apartment kyra and Oscar did not like. Kyra had a rough relationship with her mom, so i think she tries to push Alaya away as much as possible, so when she does have to deal with her, it’ll only be positive interactions (hence not being able to tell her no, change into something other than scratchy princess dresses). She’s the first born girl, so she made kyra not the only female in the family. I think kyra is “obsessed” with averie because she’s still small, she’s the closest to a newborn baby she has, and Oscar doesn’t seem to want anymore, so he’s saying he’s gonna soak up and appreciate all of averie’s baby stage while he can, K is doing the same. I think If kyra had popped another out like a few months ago.. averie would have become close to another Alaya. (just a little bit more appreciated, because she’s small & kyra could force her into trendy ig baby onesies still )


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1321
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:27 am
Has thanked: 7411 times
Been thanked: 8327 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by remre1017 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:53 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 46cf36.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... ec265c.jpg[/IMG]

Does this gross anyone else out?? If she couldn’t handle the upkeep of extensions she shouldn’t have gotten them. Those bad boys should’ve came out or been replaced way before this corona virus shut everything down Image
She never wears her hair down or combs it anyways so idk why she wastes her money on her hair lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 3820 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:33 pm

okletsrecap wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:20 pm
Alright ladies and gents, I’m back!
Recap of the new vlog - Finding Our Baby Attempting to CROSS The STREET!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... a49656.gif



This vlog opens up with Kyra and her interesting self dancing while she leaves her precious Teeny whining in the background.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... abd9da.jpg



The kids haven’t gone to school in a few days (aka like two months) so Kyra, the high school drop out, turns into a teacher! And Levi makes a horrific Oscar face and sound in the background. Yikes.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... f70cde.jpg

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 292adb.jpg



Kyra said the kids are used to a school environment so they aren’t taking her teaching seriously. You meaaaannn they’re used to iPads and phones in their faces? Now that’s why they aren’t taking it seriously momma Kyra.

Anywho.....

The whole family decides to take a trip outside and Oscar praises one of his kids for once because they can finally do something other than sit in front of electronics. And then Teeny “the brat” tries to make a run for it.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... ecd915.jpg
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... edb651.jpg



After riding around on bikes for a while Oscar mentions that he took Levi being little for granted, but he’s going to make sure he won’t take Teeny for granted. What about Alaya? Does he not realize all of his kids are still little?


Back inside, cute little Alaya attempts to get some camera time but mom and dad have other priorities...a rug.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 856ae5.jpg



Kyra rambles on about how it’s “so hard” to spend more time with the kids lol.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 291e25.jpg

It’s finally time for bed and Oscar says goodnight to the kids who each have a tablet. Soon enough Teeny will have one too! Not to mention, Alaya still doesn’t have a bedroom.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... b4f63b.jpg

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 2707f6.jpg




Oscar and Kyra sit down in front of the camera and Kyra begins talking about her mom and their rocky relationship and how she absolutely hates Montana and just like all of us during this sit down, Oscar looks incredibly bored.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 3fc396.jpg

And looong story short to that sit down, Kyra’s mom is coming to stay with them. This will be interesting...

And that’s the end to a very boring Oscar and Kyra vlog.
This felt like it was all over the place, just like the vlog but I hope you all still enjoyed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I cannot believe they have poor Alaya sleeping on a pallet in their bedroom floor. How fucking hard is it to put Averie's crib in their room and give Alaya her room and bed back. There is no reason for that poor child to be sleeping in the floor when they have at least four other rooms that could be used as a bedroom for any of those kids. Alaya gets the shaft constantly.
User avatar
VaCar
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:37 pm
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 273 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by VaCar » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:03 pm

Cat007 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:17 am
I’m starting to believe the problem isn’t that OK see something wrong with Alaya herself...she’s so soft spoken and intelligent, she tries to get along with Levi, and seems to reeeeeally love kyra... I think they sort of resent her just in general. Alaya was around the time OK’s relationship was suuuper unhealthy, like when that live of them fighting got leaked. She was also conceived in an apartment kyra and Oscar did not like. Kyra had a rough relationship with her mom, so i think she tries to push Alaya away as much as possible, so when she does have to deal with her, it’ll only be positive interactions (hence not being able to tell her no, change into something other than scratchy princess dresses). She’s the first born girl, so she made kyra not the only female in the family. I think kyra is “obsessed” with averie because she’s still small, she’s the closest to a newborn baby she has, and Oscar doesn’t seem to want anymore, so he’s saying he’s gonna soak up and appreciate all of averie’s baby stage while he can, K is doing the same. I think If kyra had popped another out like a few months ago.. averie would have become close to another Alaya. (just a little bit more appreciated, because she’s small & kyra could force her into trendy ig baby onesies still Image)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This post is 1000% accurate on all points. Kyra & Oscar should read this & realize but they won't. They don't care about the why's... just deny deny deny.
allysmith
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:06 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by allysmith » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:54 pm

Sooooo, Alaya doesn't have a bed in her room anymore? I'm so confused. It was her room in the first place and now is just sleeping on the floor.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 967
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by alym0326 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:02 pm

wonderwall99 wrote:I have the very same fears as Kyra. Storms, natural disasters and basically anything that seems sort of apocalyptic triggers me. When I was 13 I experience a tornado, this was in southern Ontario in 2009, the day there were like 18 tornadoes that touched down all in one day. Well one ripped through my backyard. Since then I've had severe anxiety. It's gotten better, I'm 24 now, I know I'm not as.... fearfull as Kyra. I also have a 9 month old so I'm worried of course for his health and safety, my grandparents are old and deteriorating, and my parents are getting older too. So through all this anxiety and madness yeah I'm nervous. But there is so much out of our control in these cases. Earthquakes, pandemics, people panicking. It's hard, but I think everyone no matter who you are is suffering through anxiety and some fears.

I dont know why I'm saying all this. That I guess in this time of uncertainty we should be kind and understanding of everyone. I can understand what kyra is experiencing. It's hard and scary. But I hope she also doesnt think nothing bad could happen to her and act like it's no biggie and expose herself the family and others to this virus. Anyways I'm not defending her and saying you guys are wrong. Just that we are all entitled to our feeling in this hard time. And that I wish everyone healthy and safe thoughts

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Totally unrelated, but are you referring to the Vaughan tornado? I had a softball game that night in Brampton and remember seeing a funnel cloud above us while we waited in the parking lot to see if we were playing. It’s so freaky since we never get stuff like that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bunchofidiots
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 405 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by bunchofidiots » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:25 am

Did they just completely take Alayas bed out of her own room....wtf. Seriously they need to figure the room situation out. Either put her bed in Levi’s room so she has a bed to sleep in or put it in your room. Nah instead they have her sleep on the floor like a peasant. Out of all the terrible parenting I’ve seen this has got to be one of the worst. Could you imagine if cps showed up and was walking through the house and asking them why Alaya doesn’t have a bed...”um well yeah so we actually have her sleep on the floor lol it’s just easier for everyone you know can’t disrupt our liTTlE TeeNNYYYY when she’s sleeping”
wonderwall99
Informer
Informer
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:32 pm
Has thanked: 515 times
Been thanked: 1836 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by wonderwall99 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:38 am

alym0326 wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote:I have the very same fears as Kyra. Storms, natural disasters and basically anything that seems sort of apocalyptic triggers me. When I was 13 I experience a tornado, this was in southern Ontario in 2009, the day there were like 18 tornadoes that touched down all in one day. Well one ripped through my backyard. Since then I've had severe anxiety. It's gotten better, I'm 24 now, I know I'm not as.... fearfull as Kyra. I also have a 9 month old so I'm worried of course for his health and safety, my grandparents are old and deteriorating, and my parents are getting older too. So through all this anxiety and madness yeah I'm nervous. But there is so much out of our control in these cases. Earthquakes, pandemics, people panicking. It's hard, but I think everyone no matter who you are is suffering through anxiety and some fears.

I dont know why I'm saying all this. That I guess in this time of uncertainty we should be kind and understanding of everyone. I can understand what kyra is experiencing. It's hard and scary. But I hope she also doesnt think nothing bad could happen to her and act like it's no biggie and expose herself the family and others to this virus. Anyways I'm not defending her and saying you guys are wrong. Just that we are all entitled to our feeling in this hard time. And that I wish everyone healthy and safe thoughts

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Totally unrelated, but are you referring to the Vaughan tornado? I had a softball game that night in Brampton and remember seeing a funnel cloud above us while we waited in the parking lot to see if we were playing. It’s so freaky since we never get stuff like that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg yes!!!! I'm in Vaughan, literally down the street from wonderland

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

User avatar
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 3:52 pm
Has thanked: 1921 times
Been thanked: 3959 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by kerenkrazyeyes » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:01 am

Wtf is wrong with them?? Fake knife or not, letting a 4 year old chase his sister around with it?! Thats super messed up and just teaching him its okay to play with knives. So fucking irresponsible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


shmimeathand
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:48 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 178 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by shmimeathand » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:20 am

5A93FA47-4913-4641-82C4-1142D249C7B2.png
Ok I’m sorry for this y’all I swear but put a bag over his head and Oscar looks pretty good on kyras insta story lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
okletsrecap
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:51 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by okletsrecap » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:45 pm

Hello again! I know a lot of you have seen this vlog but I want to do a recap because they are fun soooo enjoy :)
Vlog Recap - They Colored Our HOUSE With LIPSTICK!

We open up this vlog with Oscar and Kyra losing their minds on quarantine day 7. Levi has a very very unsafe toy and Kyra and Oscar just laugh about it...
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 024b69.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 13e775.jpg[/IMG]


Levi chases Alaya around with a knife and Kyra and Oscar laugh. Don’t worry, it’s not a real knife! So it’s totally fine because Kyra makes sure to laugh and tell Levi to leave his freaking sister alone.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 6fcdf0.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... a9cf6d.jpg[/IMG]


Poor Teeny “mammas” is sick (AGAIN) but Oscar says it’s a weird sickness because it only affects them when they wake up from sleep? Um ok...
*cue a video of poor Oscar coughing aw!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 3d4ed5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... ff9f5e.jpg[/IMG]

Teeny learns how to climb the stairs and they finally buy a gate. But remember when their one kid Alaya, sissy, brat, whatever her name is fell down the stairs about 1-2 years ago and they didn’t buy a gate? Yeah she’s nonexistent though so who cares. What does matter is that Teeny can go up the entire flight of stairs all BY HERSELF! How cool Image
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 26de76.jpg[/IMG]


Oscar then encourages and laughs at Teeny when she stands up and attempts to WALK down the stairs but then almost falls.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... e9e35c.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 4b23d9.jpg[/IMG]


Levi has been hard to entertain during this quarantine because he’s only used to his electronics. Alaya though is simple and easy to entertain. But don’t forget guys, she’s still a brat.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... c7de3a.jpg[/IMG]


Kyra ignores her kids for a while and they come out of the room with a spray bottle and lipstick all over them (lol). Oh yeah AND Alaya’s bed is nowhere to be found in HER bedroom.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 760851.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 70cda2.jpg[/IMG]


They get lipstick everywhere and a scared Kyra freaks out because we all know she’s worried about daddy Oscar’s reaction.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... af69bc.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 2f34be.jpg[/IMG]



It happens Kyra, that’s part of having kids. But you want more sooooooo...good luck.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... b8fd97.jpg[/IMG]


Kyra goes on to say “the hardest part about this for me is Oscar.” Girl, be a PARENT. Talk to your fiancé about how to discipline.
Oscar says Alaya isn’t allowed to play with make up anymore because Kyra never learned how to put away her make up and Levi and Alaya never learned that playing with make up like that isn’t okay.
Oh! And don’t forget Kyra bought Alaya an entire make up set for Christmas so why they didn’t see this coming is beyond me.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... fc524a.jpg[/IMG]


They end up taking away Alaya’s vanity, but what did they take from Levi??????? Nada. And all I have to say (excuse my language) is BITCHES.

Anywho that’s the end of the vlog. What do you guys think about them taking away Alaya’s vanity? I’m honestly pissed. What punishment did Levi get other than probably just going to bed early? Poor Alaya Image
Also can someone tell me where her bed is??
Hope you enjoyed!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1321
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:27 am
Has thanked: 7411 times
Been thanked: 8327 times

Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by remre1017 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:04 pm

This is random but I just started watching this Netflix show called I am a Killer and the first episode of the second season takes place in Billings Montana. If I’m remembering correctly that’s where Kyra is from..I think... I googled it and it turns out Billings has one of the highest crime rates in America. So now I see a little more of why Kyra hates it there haha.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
poisonousprinces
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:56 am
Has thanked: 3252 times
Been thanked: 265 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by poisonousprinces » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:40 pm

I haven’t been keeping up on the vlogs at all lately. thinking about it, the last time I watched them regularly as probably around the time “teeny” was born.
And I realised it’s because it honestly makes me feel so disgusted and heartbroken watching them treat alaya so terribly in every video.
As you guys have said; she is always nothing more than “brat” and “drama”.
Levi is their perfect fluke of a golden child where all the stages were cherished and exciting.
And teeny is the shiny new toy (until kyra gets #4)

And I’m more inclined to continue not watching knowing that none of their attitudes have changed, as evidenced by the recent vlogs lipstick resulting in only alaya receiving repercussions and the apparent sacrificing of her bedroom for teeny.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
okletsrecap
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:51 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by okletsrecap » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:03 am

Okay guys I found out from Kyra’s YouTube disclaimer (now that the comments are back on and people called her out) that Levi and Alaya both got punished and had their iPads taken away for three days. Wow! Three whole days. What a punishment. But Alaya won’t have her vanity for who knows how long so really Alaya was the one punished.
Alaya’s bed was taken out of HER room and put into Levi’s room because it was too hard dealing with a toddler and 11 month old in a room together but we all could’ve guessed that when they first moved Teeny out of her loft.
Lastly, Kyra commented on why they don’t get tested for corona but like what????????? Who has been asking why they don’t get tested? All they’re doing is coughing and waking up sick for a few hours


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
BreezyDZ
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:36 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by BreezyDZ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:09 pm

No makeup at all?? C'mon OK, It was one incident. If the kids color the walls, are all (pens, markers, crayons, etc) gonna be gone for a year too??

I also don't get that Levi didn't get a harsh punishment, either?? Like the poor girl has no bedroom, mostly sleeps on the floor and then gets her vanity AND makeup taken away?? Yet Levi gets no ipad time for 3 days?? Take away one of his favorite toys for a year..you did it to Alaya! :|

I really hope she AT LEAST gets some play makeup. But I really don't think so.

Last thing, if Kyra "knew" they are trouble when they are quiet, then pay attention to them and not your company! ( I know Kyla lives there but not Zach!)
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 3820 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:49 pm

okletsrecap wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:03 am
Okay guys I found out from Kyra’s YouTube disclaimer (now that the comments are back on and people called her out) that Levi and Alaya both got punished and had their iPads taken away for three days. Wow! Three whole days. What a punishment. But Alaya won’t have her vanity for who knows how long so really Alaya was the one punished.
Alaya’s bed was taken out of HER room and put into Levi’s room because it was too hard dealing with a toddler and 11 month old in a room together but we all could’ve guessed that when they first moved Teeny out of her loft.
Lastly, Kyra commented on why they don’t get tested for corona but like what????????? Who has been asking why they don’t get tested? All they’re doing is coughing and waking up sick for a few hoursImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They just clearly showed where Alaya is on the totem pole in their family. Levi is the golden boy who gets a nicely decorated room, bikes, praise, ect, Averie is the relationship saving baby who is ooh, awed and fawned over because she still possesses the "cute" factor and here is poor Alaya who is coined as difficult, drama, a brat, sullen, ect who is booted out of her plain never decorated room because "Teeny" is more important and needs her sleep when she could have easily been put in O and K's bedroom where there is more than enough space for her baby bed. Other than her princess dress up stuff Alaya has nothing that she can really call her own. They took her vanity and her makeup. She doesn't have an age appropriate bike to ride or a power wheel of her own. They constantly do nothing but complain about her when she is a product of her environment and that is 100% O and K's fault and their shitty parenting.
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48 am
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 179 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by 3boys1girl » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:05 am

Did anyone else noticed, when Kyra was cleaning the floor and Oscar comes in, she tells him both Levi & Alaya we’re playing together, she said when Alaya plays by herself she never makes a mess, she was about to say something and blame Levi, but she stopped herself. She knows it wasn’t Alaya.
User avatar
BreezyDZ
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:36 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by BreezyDZ » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 am

3boys1girl wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:05 am
Did anyone else noticed, when Kyra was cleaning the floor and Oscar comes in, she tells him both Levi & Alaya we’re playing together, she said when Alaya plays by herself she never makes a mess, she was about to say something and blame Levi, but she stopped herself. She knows it wasn’t Alaya.
Do you mind clarifying that?
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48 am
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 179 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by 3boys1girl » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:29 pm

BreezyDZ wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 am
3boys1girl wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:05 am
Did anyone else noticed, when Kyra was cleaning the floor and Oscar comes in, she tells him both Levi & Alaya we’re playing together, she said when Alaya plays by herself she never makes a mess, she was about to say something and blame Levi, but she stopped herself. She knows it wasn’t Alaya.
Do you mind clarifying that?


At the moment that Oscar showed up, Kyra started to say Alaya never does this when she is by herself, and what seems to me from her reaction, she started to wan to blame Levi, as if Levi was the bad influence, but stopped herself, I’ll go back and watch it again to give a better explanation.
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48 am
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 179 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by 3boys1girl » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:08 am

3boys1girl wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:29 pm
BreezyDZ wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 am
3boys1girl wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:05 am
Did anyone else noticed, when Kyra was cleaning the floor and Oscar comes in, she tells him both Levi & Alaya we’re playing together, she said when Alaya plays by herself she never makes a mess, she was about to say something and blame Levi, but she stopped herself. She knows it wasn’t Alaya.
Do you mind clarifying that?


At the moment that Oscar showed up, Kyra started to say Alaya never does this when she is by herself, and what seems to me from her reaction, she started to wan to blame Levi, as if Levi was the bad influence, but stopped herself, I’ll go back and watch it again to give a better explanation.
Just watched, so she tells him when Alaya plays by herself, she knows how to play with her makeup.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 511 times
Been thanked: 2196 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by ALittleStitious » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:18 am

3boys1girl wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:08 am
3boys1girl wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:29 pm
BreezyDZ wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 am


Do you mind clarifying that?


At the moment that Oscar showed up, Kyra started to say Alaya never does this when she is by herself, and what seems to me from her reaction, she started to wan to blame Levi, as if Levi was the bad influence, but stopped herself, I’ll go back and watch it again to give a better explanation.
Just watched, so she tells him when Alaya plays by herself, she knows how to play with her makeup.
I know what you mean and I agree. She says repeatedly (I think, I'm not gonna watch again lol) that when she's alone Alaya doesn't do stuff like that, only when she's with levi. She 100% was implying its Levi's influence, aka he should get the stricter punishment, as he's older and know better. But she backed down. Kyra is scared of oscar. This is just like the time levi spilled coffee on the bed and she kept saying how mad oscar was going to be. She clearly doesn't like the way he punishes them but won't stand up to him. It's sad to see, especially when it's alaya getting he brunt of it. Why not just take away the make up, but let her keep the vanity? Get her pretend makeup that won't make a mess.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1626
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 am
Has thanked: 9530 times
Been thanked: 8553 times

Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by blehhh » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:42 am

Watch vlogs on invidio.us

These to are horrible parents


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
VaCar
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:37 pm
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 273 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by VaCar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:02 am

ALittleStitious wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:18 am
3boys1girl wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:08 am
3boys1girl wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:29 pm

Just watched, so she tells him when Alaya plays by herself, she knows how to play with her makeup.
I know what you mean and I agree. She says repeatedly (I think, I'm not gonna watch again lol) that when she's alone Alaya doesn't do stuff like that, only when she's with levi. She 100% was implying its Levi's influence, aka he should get the stricter punishment, as he's older and know better. But she backed down. Kyra is scared of oscar. This is just like the time levi spilled coffee on the bed and she kept saying how mad oscar was going to be. She clearly doesn't like the way he punishes them but won't stand up to him. It's sad to see, especially when it's alaya getting he brunt of it. Why not just take away the make up, but let her keep the vanity? Get her pretend makeup that won't make a mess.
Oscar clearly despises females, because he fears them. Every decision he makes in his life is based on this. Every thing he says & does is in defense of his own sex. That's why Levi can do no wrong & Alaya & Teeny are brats. "Just kidding" NOT.
Cat007
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:09 am
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32

Post by Cat007 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:18 am

I left a comment on kyra’s recent ig post about their approach to punishing Alaya, and how she already seems to get the short end of the stick in life. She deleted it (: along with a few other comments I saw that weren’t the most “positive”. Don’t post on social media to the PUBLIC, if you have a problem with people not liking you, or calling you out on your bs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “OKBaby”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 7 guests