Oscar Drones On: Part 6 [OKBaby]

TaraLas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oscar Drones On: Part 6 [OKBaby]

Unread post by TaraLas »

Lovehound11 wrote:I mean, what the heck did she think was gonna happen when they moved somewhere far away where they knew no one? Like did they not think about this before?

It just shows how young and immature they are. It's sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think OK would have been so much better off moving to Florida.

charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

That lipstick
In the new vlog is so off putting I can't stop staring at her mouth

withoutherspoon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by withoutherspoon »

i completely agree with everyone regarding ellie and jared, there's no way they would be end up being friends. they might meet up once for a vlog, but that's about it. in today's okbaby vlog, it wasn't nearly as bad as past ones, but i got so annoyed when levi reached out for kyra and kyra tried taking him from oscar, oscar wouldn't let go of him!!! i found it rude and strange, whenever it's the opposite situation levi always has to be given to oscar. i want them to redo the "baby's choice mom or dad" vlog i think the results might be a little different this time

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I really wish Kyra wouldn't tight line her eyes....
She already has small eyes.
So when she lines them in black they shrink even more.

Krya get yourself a nude eyeliner.

Rimmel
Exaggerate waterproof eyeliner
213 in the nude

The best...will open your eyes..

Phew okay...drives me nuts when ever she puts on makeup!
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

charswatching wrote:That lipstick
In the new vlog is so off putting I can't stop staring at her mouth

It's because she needs a cool red lipstick. She's too pale for blue toned
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

I'm liking the fact that in the prev two vlogs Oscar didn't hog the camera. Levi's an expressive child and its funny to watch him.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oscar Drones On: Part 6 [OKBaby]

Unread post by kkkk »

Too bad she was wearing that big blanket for all their family photos, you can't see her belly and see baby girl at all! Being pregnant in family photos I would want to make sure my belly was visible. Maybe they did but they didn't show it in the vlog.

Ha Ellie and Jared!!! Please no....... it is CRAZY that Ellie is only 25 though. If I were to guess I'd say she was 30. She looks so much older!!! Seriously though...

Um they moved to Utah for no real reason other than they were bored in Montana, except in Utah they don't know a SOUL. What did they think would happen? Most people move away from everyone for work or something. They had no real reason to move.... I'll always find that really strange. We moved away from family for my husbands job. We're a few years older than OK also expecting our second same time Kyra is and it's SO lonely sometimes. But as soon as we moved I joined playgroups and a mom's group. A year later we now have a big social circle here! And we're much younger than most of our friends. I hope that they don't feel like because they're so young they can't relate to other friends.. They need to be proactive about it though. I mean they barely go to his gym class. And he went to what one swimming class? They need to get out and meet people and they're just not.... I bet if she searched on Facebook she would find so many local playgroups. That's how we met all our new mommy friends. I literally can't imagine not having local mommy friends and being home all day with my husband and son. I would be so depressed!

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Guh...watching Levi put steaming hit broccoli in his mouth..
Oscar didn't even bother to help him get it out of his mouth...
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I HATE comment of the day without Kyra........ can she just do it alone?? Oscar doesn't pick interesting questions or answer them in detail..

pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

I'm not one to comment on a child's development because I truly believe every child will develop at their own rate. But Levi is almost 14 months old and he's only said one word. Is that normal? Again I'm asking out of pure curiosity. My niece started talking and saying words at about 9-10 months. She's now 17 months and can talk in short sentences.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Im sorry but how did they not bring something warm to bundle levi in..a coat or blanket or sweater or SOMETHING to put him in between shots while they were walking. He looked like he was FREEZING! His cheeks and nose were cherry red
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

pikapikachu wrote:I'm not one to comment on a child's development because I truly believe every child will develop at their own rate. But Levi is almost 14 months old and he's only said one word. Is that normal? Again I'm asking out of pure curiosity. My niece started talking and saying words at about 9-10 months. She's now 17 months and can talk in short sentences.
To be honest girls develop language so differently. I used to be an infant/toddler teacher and the girls were usually always ahead. I would say his language skills are very appropriate for his age. He's babbling a lot which is great. That will all turn into actual speech eventually.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oscar lets levi take the food knowing it's hot and let's him burn himself then laughs and blames him :( I pity these poor kids and their future :(( altho his reaction with santa was SUPER adorable <3 But it seems like levi never shows any emotion doing new things or doing many things like going down the slide or other new experiences.. :( Poor little guy
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Her outfit for pictures was cute, she didn't need the neon red lipstick. Ugh she is so clueless

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

guys pretty sure oscar was naked in levi's day in the life...
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:guys pretty sure oscar was naked in levi's day in the life...
I'm pretty sure Levi's ballsack was featured in it as well. It's a family affair now.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sadie wrote:Aw I saw Jared mecham tweeted her saying they should hang out. I wonder if kyra and ellie could be friends? Thoughts everyone? Lol
I don't think Ellie can really be friends with anyone. Except maybe her sisters.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
sadie wrote:Aw I saw Jared mecham tweeted her saying they should hang out. I wonder if kyra and ellie could be friends? Thoughts everyone? Lol
Personally, Ellie's sister Bonnie would make a good mom figure for Kyra. I know they're only 12 years apart but I think that dynamic would work, plus I think Kyra would actually listen to someone like Bonnie as they're both gregarious with a similar sense of humour, imo.
Bonnie would be much better for Kyra than Ellie. Go check out the E&J threads if you're not familiar with them. Ellie is shallow and self centered. Jared might be an ok guy, but Ellie rules the roost. Bonnie would be a good role model, and is actually a kind person. Ellie calls giving her parents her old cell phone "giving back for all they've done". A used cell phone. Wow.
And yeah, of course she's lonely. She moved to a strange city, has no job or school to meet people at, goes to no mommy and me or swim class or anything to meet other moms, and doesn't go to church. What did she expect?
Maybe Sam and Jenn from Samika would be a better match for friends than Ellie and Jared. They wouldn't be judgy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

The day in the life really confirmed for me that Kyra does 99% of the work and Oscar only takes over for the fun stuff. Levi is basically just his prop for vlog footage.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Levi's little baby talk is adorable, I miss the baby babble he's so full of personality, he's so cute.

The day in the life was cute. I had a feeling Kyra did all of the parenting and Oscar did all the playtime. Levi definitely seems to be favouring Kyra lately, she's stepped up her parenting recently too. That's the way though, the mum does all the work, dad does all the play and the kids prefer dad. That's how it is in my house

Return to “OKBaby”