OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

perctpiper
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

Unread post by perctpiper »

Oscar and Kyra finally caught up! It didn't last two uploads.
Levi said his first word, YES! Which his parents acknowledged, then pretended they didn't. He also took 1.5 steps.

title credit: UrbanChanel
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Re: OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Kyra seems so disconnected from this pregnancy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missstar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missstar »

kyra needs to find new friends or else this pregnancy and after giving birth is going to be so depressing for her.
that birthday vlog was so sad, she had no friends. she can't live in a constant cycle of her boyfriend and son, no matter how much she loves them.
my mom would go on short trips by herself every little bit with her friends or just alone and at first i was annoyed that she didn't take us, but now i realize that it was beneficial for her to spend time by herself.
kyras gonna grow aggravated with her life, it's a routine. she needs friends and something to be excited for besides youtube.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

amandahhh43 wrote:Kyra seems so disconnected from this pregnancy .

I agree that's what I said in the last thread it's very odd

charswatching
Talker
Talker

Also kind of off topic but does anyone know how the payments work on YouTube? Do they get paid weekly for views? Does this mean for example if they upload a video And it gets 1 mil views but spaced out over a month you get less then if you get 1 million views in say 4 days? Just curious.. They seem (other than drone and camera spending) to be very careful with what they spend on grocery and stuff (not a bad thing) but in past vlogs where she has gone shopping alone she always kind of justifys spending money if that makes sense. Like when she got the fish straight away she was like "it was ten bucks" or something like that. I think Oscar controls the money for sure- that would drive me mental!

Neonbatsintrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Neonbatsintrees »

charswatching wrote:Also kind of off topic but does anyone know how the payments work on YouTube? Do they get paid weekly for views? Does this mean for example if they upload a video And it gets 1 mil views but spaced out over a month you get less then if you get 1 million views in say 4 days? Just curious.. They seem (other than drone and camera spending) to be very careful with what they spend on grocery and stuff (not a bad thing) but in past vlogs where she has gone shopping alone she always kind of justifys spending money if that makes sense. Like when she got the fish straight away she was like "it was ten bucks" or something like that. I think Oscar controls the money for sure- that would drive me mental!

I wonder if it's proof of them living paycheck to paycheck. Because we've lived like that before when we were younger. Having periods of spending freely and then spending tightly. And it would come in waves. It would be in corilation to our paychecks. When you get tight on money, you start wanting to spend less.

Although, I do believe them when they say they save money. Some people are just savers. That comes passed down from their parents and what they've been taught. I'm not a saver, my parents didn't teach me shit. And on the flip side if your parents didn't teach you that you may want to be a saver if your family life was finacially chaotic.

So once they hit their max on spending they become tightwads. But they no doubt have a free fall of cash every pay period and no doubt they spend spend spend until it runs out and then they become tightwads. The smart thing to do would make more investments but they probably don't know anything about that.

Considering they daily blog and they have so many vlogs now, that keep getting views (it's like getting residuals of TV) their pulling in a decent amount for two young adults with no educations and no other jobs.
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I think they said some month ago, that they put some money on a savings account directly when they get it, so they just can spend the rest of the money
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

What excuse do they have now for not posting? I don't get it.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

charswatching wrote:
amandahhh43 wrote:Kyra seems so disconnected from this pregnancy .

I agree that's what I said in the last thread it's very odd

So true. Sometimes I even forget she's pregnant, she never even mentions it. They don't even seem that invested in deciding on a name. She seemed more excited before she found out the gender, then when she found out it was a girl she became less enthused. I'm not sure, it's odd though.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Maybe now that she is actually pregnant and getting closer to her due date, she realizes she has no help and is getting nervous and regretting it. She literally already has 2 children to take care of (Levi and Oscar) and is probably dreading baby blues again. Maybe she is already depressed. I really feel for her.

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

The title of today vlog killed me. He cant even walking what do you mean he can ice skate.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Maybe now that she is actually pregnant and getting closer to her due date, she realizes she has no help and is getting nervous and regretting it. She literally already has 2 children to take care of (Levi and Oscar) and is probably dreading baby blues again. Maybe she is already depressed. I really feel for her.

That'd be unfortunate, hopefully she has some sort of support system in place for when the baby comes. I can't help but wonder at their decision to move to a state in which neither have any personal/family connections, especially with a baby on the way. I hope that Korina comes to SLC for the birth and for a week or two after just to help out in the beginning... Korina seems like one of the only maternal/woman role models she has to lean on.
charswatching
Talker
Talker

I agree, I do think maybe she is thinking they will be in over their heads with Levi and mini bug. Just seems strange these two milk the life out of everything. Imagine the vlog titles "baby chooses unborn siblings name for teen mom" "teen mom half way there with baby 2", "teen parents shop for ANOTHER baby" etc.
They hardly mention it at all!
Also would it be evil to give Minibug the nickname Pram?

sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

Today's vlog really annoyed me. Oscar was so obnoxious from the very beginning of the vlog loudly saying goodmorning on the street. Its the middle of winter why are you skateboarding with your son on a tricycle that doesn't buckle without gloves or a hat on? Why even bring your ONE year old son ice skating! He does the most reckless things with levi... trampoline park, skate boarding, now ice skating. I don't understand what they both are thinking. Its so bad that kyra wants oscar to get away with levi to have some peace and quiet mostly from oscar and that she doesn't even care what he does. Get in the damn warm car, go for a drive to some place for lunch , then maybe go to an indoor kiddy park or something. Oscar comes home to a hot meal and clean house and has the nerve to say "pretty good for just throwing a bunch of crap together." ummm oscar how about you go in kyras shoes for a few minutes you cound't cook for shit. Then they let levi play with toaster ovens and fucking blenders????? do you know how dangerous all of that is. The toaster looked like it was gonna fucking fall on his head. They are such bad parents, who lets their one year old rummage through cabinets of electrical appliances bc they want alone time for 45 mins???? Oscar is so rough with levi while they were making the smoothie. HAHHA funny jokes oscar to let your one year old lick the blades! god knows if kyra wasnt around your stupid ass would have done it! Nice job throwing him in the crib again, and notice how oscar riles buggy up more before bed and kyra says " oscar calm" like hes a fucking child! oh wait.. he is.

Also p.s oscar if you're reading this stop making little up close jump cuts to kyras mouth when she breathes. shes fucking pregnant and has to do all of the work around the house because you have to poorly edit shitty vlogs of you failing at parenting. :) xo
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Your one year old can't even stand up unassisted, he sure as shit can't iceskate. He can however get dragged around on the ice by his manchild father who uses him as a prop for vlog footage. Levi didn't look impressed at all. The only time he smiled during the whole thing was when it was over and he was no longer being yanked up by his arms. Then Oscar complains that it was more difficult than he imagined. No, you don't say? Honestly, what made him think that trying to ice skate with a non-toddling toddler was going to be a fun, easy thing to do? If he wants to spend time out of the house with his son then why can't he think of some age appropriate things that Levi would actually enjoy? It's always what Oscar wants. Levi just gets dragged along.

Oscar is just too hyper for bedtimes. Kyra should take over with that whole thing. Let the two of them play together and be silly then have some one-on-one wind down time. Give Levi a bath and a bottle, sit down and read him a a calming story before putting him down to sleep at around the same time every night. We don't need to see Oscar literally throwing him into an overstuffed cot every single night whilst screeching he's going to love and miss him.
SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

Bear with me, but I kind of like that Kyra doesn't mention the pregnancy every five seconds. After Jesss and all. I also follow AprilJustinTV and all April posts about these days is her pregnancy. I know she loves Liam, but I feel like she should be making some videos that focus back to him in balance with the baby updates.
charswatching
Talker
Talker

OSCAR YOU PRICK! When that is plugged in he is going to think it's ok to put his hand in! Also good job leaving electric cords in a cupboard for him TO PLAY WITH! Fucking idiots![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... bc0406.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 327b2e.png[/img]

charswatching
Talker
Talker

Let's play put your hand in a blender [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 48c1bc.png[/img]

charswatching
Talker
Talker

Let's play put your hand in a blender [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 48c1bc.png[/img]

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 2.14.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 2.14.28 PM.png
Yes Kyra, god forbid someone slightly criticize your moronic plan when you can barely handle one child (and an adult child boyfriend) and the sole responsibility of youtube vlogging. The replies to the tweet are truly nasty, little did that girl know that the 12 year old bug buddies hate even the slightest dissenting opinions.

Not to say that there's anything wrong with wanting a family in the future, but for god's sake, you're twenty years old! Your life is just beginning, not to mention the fact that your boyfriend hasn't proven super helpful in the upbringing of your son, so pardon us for feeling that the notion of having four (possibly five) children with this man may be slightly preconceived...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ecf997 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “OKBaby”