True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

Unread post by Whateverumean »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
i want to go into peds actually <3 and ugh girl i TOTALLY relate!!! i was soo angry when i saw that. Like wtf. Get over yourself...he was just telling you a potential diagnosis! she should have been thanking him!
You'll LOVE it! Minus bratty teens, you'll have to bring out your sassy side then. :D reminds me so much of kyra. :D
Yes, she was listening to all those bug buddies with Levi's pic as profile pic(creepy) saying eczema, psoriasis, cholestasis :D :D that girl's lost it. Maybe if he had her/Levi's pic she would applauded and thanked him. :D shes so immature :D
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

[

hahaha caaaaant wait (*intense sarcasm) that is the rotation im most NOT looking forward to xP I'm more nervous of when Im the one giving birth tho haha. But yes women poop, pee, puke all over when they give birth >< UGHHHH haha. Are you a doctor?! wait jk you already said previously you are!! :)[/quote]

Haha after that trust me you won't have baby fever :D but paediatrics/neonatology will change your mind :D <3
Yup! :) Been there done that! :P that's why it angered me more than it should when kyra,who's a high school drop out spoke so rudely to a doctor on Twitter when all he was doing was trying to make her understand. :|[/quote]

i want to go into peds actually <3 and ugh girl i TOTALLY relate!!! i was soo angry when i saw that. Like wtf. Get over yourself...he was just telling you a potential diagnosis! she should have been thanking him![/quote]

As your interaction has very little to do with OKBaby, please move your conversation to private messages. Thanks.
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Oscar why do we care about coffee being a drug???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

I dislike Oscar more and more... why the hell did he have to "squeeze in" the shot when Levi looked so darn cute in the camera?! I HATE how close he gets to it because he's nasty, but especially when there's a super close shot of Levi, he just HAS to squeeze in there. He's so attention seeking, he swears like people watch them to see his ugly and nasty face! No, Oscar, just NO!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Ripley wrote:[

hahaha caaaaant wait (*intense sarcasm) that is the rotation im most NOT looking forward to xP I'm more nervous of when Im the one giving birth tho haha. But yes women poop, pee, puke all over when they give birth >< UGHHHH haha. Are you a doctor?! wait jk you already said previously you are!! :)
Haha after that trust me you won't have baby fever :D but paediatrics/neonatology will change your mind :D <3
Yup! :) Been there done that! :P that's why it angered me more than it should when kyra,who's a high school drop out spoke so rudely to a doctor on Twitter when all he was doing was trying to make her understand. :|[/quote]

i want to go into peds actually <3 and ugh girl i TOTALLY relate!!! i was soo angry when i saw that. Like wtf. Get over yourself...he was just telling you a potential diagnosis! she should have been thanking him![/quote]

As your interaction has very little to do with OKBaby, please move your conversation to private messages. Thanks.[/quote]

LOl we we were talking about kyra being rude to a doctor on twitter. We can post what we want, you aren't a moddie. Thanks.

Return to “OKBaby”