OkBaby: Part 8

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by Whateverumean »

whatthename wrote:Just watched today's vlog and Levi was sooo cute!! The way he said "yes" and cleaned the camera lens, and how cute he was when he kissed Oscar! You can really see the difference between him and Jackson..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Levi is definitely very expressive and is doing good but lets not compare babies/toddlers. Each child is different, give jackson some time. Compare their parents and parenting style. :P
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Whateverumean wrote:
whatthename wrote:Just watched today's vlog and Levi was sooo cute!! The way he said "yes" and cleaned the camera lens, and how cute he was when he kissed Oscar! You can really see the difference between him and Jackson..

Levi is definitely very expressive and is doing good but lets not compare babies/toddlers. Each child is different, give jackson some time. Compare their parents and parenting style. :P

It's innevitable that these two youtubers get compared, always have been and I'm pretty sure they always will lol Not being catty, just saying that it'll always happen :)
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

msgmiscc wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

It's innevitable that these two youtubers get compared, always have been and I'm pretty sure they always will lol Not being catty, just saying that it'll always happen :)
True but lets try to leave the kids alone. They shouldn't be blamed cos of shitty parents. Plus the age old dialogue "each kid grows at its own pace". Even I compare these two youtubers but not the kids. :P
UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

I like that Oscar and Kyra read to Levi! He's so smart and expressive, it's so cute!
Teethfloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teethfloss »

Unknowngirly wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I really dont understand what takes oscar so long to edit..their content is mediocre at best and consists of legit like 3 clips most days... i used to edit music videos and film stuff and that consists of a ton of cut and paste and line up with music and add effects, etc and even that didnt take me as long as it takes oscar..
Because Oscar is slow.

Idk if anyone here watches teen mom but on an old episode back when Maci was dating Kyle, Ryan texts Maci a question because he doesn't want to ask her out loud on camera. She reads the text anyway and it says "is Kyle slow?" And that's basically what I ask myself every time oscar says he stays up all night to edit the vlogs lmao
I do think Oscar is below average in intelligence. You can tell because he probably gets confused or doesn't understand how to fly his stupid drone every single time. And, apparently it takes him 45 minutes to read outloud a small paragraph. He's an idiot.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

sjla6993 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote: WHY DOESNT SHE EVER CLOSE HER MOUTH WHEN SHE SMILES NOW omg it bugs me she doesn't even smile like that naturally... she keeps leaving a gap in between with her mouth open

It's just how she smiles...
But it's not lol I know it's not a big deal but that's not how she smiles she just started doing that recently and I just don't get it. I guess it's like when people stick there tongue in between there teeth and smile

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Why is everyone calling Levi smart and advanced? Yes he is cute but if anything he is a little behind. I haven't heard him say any words yet. Except maybe yes once? At this age he should be saying 3-5 words.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I think it's funny Levi pooped on the ground. Hopefully they put a diaper on him faster next time. I think they left him there without one way longer than just a few seconds. But idk my baby isn't that age yet can babies do it that fast? Lol

And I really really hope they sanatized those toys!
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Why is everyone calling Levi smart and advanced? Yes he is cute but if anything he is a little behind. I haven't heard him say any words yet. Except maybe yes once? At this age he should be saying 3-5 words.

That is not necessarily true. I was told by my pediatrician when my son was Levi's age that association and understanding is much more common and important in a one year old. Those 3-5 words they should be saying are simple words, some of which may not even be words at all, but instead associations with objects (such as calling a dog a boo or a bottle a baba). These are examples from my son. Levi is good at communicating for a one year old and the mimickry such as cleaning a lens and helping build things is a very good thing! He also understands basic commands such as, "no," from what I've seen. So I'm gonna have to disagree with him being behind.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

Unknowngirly wrote:I think it's funny Levi pooped on the ground. Hopefully they put a diaper on him faster next time. I think they left him there without one way longer than just a few seconds. But idk my baby isn't that age yet can babies do it that fast? Lol

And I really really hope they sanatized those toys!
It does lol. I can't even count how many times I've been peed and pooped on while changing a diaper. It's like they wait until it's off sometimes just to spite you.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... b3b188.png

WHY DOESNT SHE EVER CLOSE HER MOUTH WHEN SHE SMILES NOW omg it bugs me she doesn't even smile like that naturally... she keeps leaving a gap in between with her mouth open

can we stop ragging on her way of smiling. WHO CARES?! That's insulting to people who smile this way! I think her smile looks pretty
Last edited by soul_in_a_earthsuit on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote: WHY DOESNT SHE EVER CLOSE HER MOUTH WHEN SHE SMILES NOW omg it bugs me she doesn't even smile like that naturally... she keeps leaving a gap in between with her mouth open

But it's not lol I know it's not a big deal but that's not how she smiles she just started doing that recently and I just don't get it. I guess it's like when people stick there tongue in between there teeth and smile

LOL i do that with my tongue to make my smile fuller bc the teeth in the back dont bite together perfectly in some spots bc they arent super straight. Why do you care how people smile?
Last edited by soul_in_a_earthsuit on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Why is everyone calling Levi smart and advanced? Yes he is cute but if anything he is a little behind. I haven't heard him say any words yet. Except maybe yes once? At this age he should be saying 3-5 words.

well jackson doesnt even say that much. so ig people are comparing the two and saying levi is advanced. he also seems much more aware, can pretend, knows how things fit together and is starting to grasp the concepts of objects' functions while jackson is not. im not comparing the two, but just stating that many do and for this reason say levi is advanced.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:

LOL i do that with my tongue to make my smile fuller bc the teeth in the back dont bite together. Why do you care how people smile?

Why do so many people care about half of the things that care about on here that could go without being said?? I already said I know it's not a big deal, chill out (-:

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I REALLY hope they sanitized those toys and the ground. knowing O and K tho...not a chance. levi puts toys in his mouth... >< i really hope he doesnt get sick bc his two idiot parents cant be bothered to clean correctly.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

well jackson doesnt even say that much. so ig people are comparing the two and saying levi is advanced. he also seems much more aware, can pretend, knows how things fit together and is starting to grasp the concepts of objects' functions while jackson is not. im not comparing the two, but just stating that many do and for this reason say levi is advanced.
Yep babies def just advance at different rates. Jackson walked first and Levi is a little more developed in some senses too. They will catch up eventually

pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

Sorry I haven't been on too much. I used to be an active poster then life for busy! I agree they really don't have much stuff for mini bug. Does the kid even have a name? But seriously. My fiancé and I are expecting a baby in July and we have more stuff for our baby than they have for mini bug. Call us the crazy first time parents but we already have a crib, a car seat, and a bouncer. Once again we probably are the crazy first time parents because I am only 15 weeks BUT I'm just saying she's how far along? 34 weeks? And they don't seem to have anything except a few outfits. Unless they're buying and putting stuff in the garage and not showing us. But I highly doubt because baby haul videos = more views. More views = $$$. Sorry I had to rant. I just expected more from people who PLANNED a pregnancy. But then again this is OK we're talking about here.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know I said oscar is not the brightest but I think he would have done fairly well if he had decided to go to college. He's definitely the type of person that when he puts his mind to it he can accomplish anything, but only if it's something he really wants. I could see him being the type to study all week and night for an exam and just barely pass. College is not for everyone but it's a great experience.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Someone asked for the comment of the day (in the comment section) if they would let their daughter date Jackson or Landon. In a sea of billions upon billions of humans in the world, why would their daughter want to date Jackson or Landon? And why is that even on a person's mind?

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

daisy1000 wrote:Someone asked for the comment of the day (in the comment section) if they would let their daughter date Jackson or Landon. In a sea of billions upon billions of humans in the world, why would their daughter want to date Jackson or Landon? And why is that even on a person's mind?

Because people are weird like that. Even before I had my daughter my sister in law, and her husbands brother, so her brother in law (no relation to her or me) were trying to set my baby up with his son. I told them wouldn't they be technically related?? And they were like yea but no not really. Um no thank you. That shit is just weird. She's a fucking baby who thinks of stuff like that.

Return to “OKBaby”