OkBaby: Part 8

pikapikachu
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by pikapikachu »

Did anyone notice at about 2:09 or so in today's vlog there was something blurred in the background behind Kyra? I'm really curious as to what it may be lol.
I do have to admit, once Levi said his first word he really started exploding with new words. It's adorable to see his little responses to everything. The clips of him in target melted my heart.
And at the end of the vlog where Oscar said a baby name. I still can't believe they don't know. They're so close! I couldn't imagine being so close to my D day and not having a set name.

Anyway, I saw a comment about them having 2 cars and it being a bad thing and now they're wasting money? If they can afford two cars why not? I think it's important, especially with a child, to have two reliable cars. Obviously it's not a must but I think it would definitely help. It was just kind of a weird comment in my opinion?
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I'm surprised too...hopefully this is the beginning of them getting less click baity!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

pikapikachu wrote:Did anyone notice at about 2:09 or so in today's vlog there was something blurred in the background behind Kyra? I'm really curious as to what it may be lol.
I do have to admit, once Levi said his first word he really started exploding with new words. It's adorable to see his little responses to everything. The clips of him in target melted my heart.
And at the end of the vlog where Oscar said a baby name. I still can't believe they don't know. They're so close! I couldn't imagine being so close to my D day and not having a set name.

Anyway, I saw a comment about them having 2 cars and it being a bad thing and now they're wasting money? If they can afford two cars why not? I think it's important, especially with a child, to have two reliable cars. Obviously it's not a must but I think it would definitely help. It was just kind of a weird comment in my opinion?
I was actually happy for them when they got the other car. I feel like they probably saved up and bought it in cash tbh. Why else would they wait until October of this year? They've been daily blogging since before Levi was born and their channels exploded this year. There are a lot of things that youtubers waste money on, but in my opinion having 2 cars is not one of them. Who cares if she doesn't "have" to go anywhere everyday? No one wants to be locked up in the house and they need to be able to go separate places for their sanity!!! They are literally together 24/7. I totally think the car was a reasonable purchase and that they can easily afford it. They seem to be saving the majority of their money and I respect them for that reason.

And I do agree that Levi is getting soooo freaking adorable!!! His words are so cute. I love that they talk back to him and engage with him! Maybe they do know the name and they're saying they don't because they don't want people to bother them about spilling it. If I were to have a baby and 800k people were following my life I know I'd keep the name private until the baby was actually born that way no one could make me second guess myself. And I do t think it's that weird if they don't have a name. Lots of couples can't decide or pick one when they actually see the baby! I think we can rest assured that the child will have a name at some point in her first days of life lol. Whether it's picked out months in advance is a preference, not a necessity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

CallieT wrote:I'm surprised too...hopefully this is the beginning of them getting less click baity!
Woah, the amount of likes on that comment tho... that's crazy. Guess a lot of people are equally tired of that BS.
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

Amanda-L wrote:Ergh! The bug-buddies are thirsting over Oscar's pecker in the comments again. It's honestly disturbing when you know that their fans are mostly kids. I don't understand why these comments are left on... do Kyra and Oscar get some sort of ego boost from young girls drooling over his tallywacker? Strange!
Hahahahahaha I am dying over this comment! Lmao I don't see the comments though nor a reason in today's vlog to talk about his "tallywacker" hahaha
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I must be mistaken because I thought when somebody traps someone with a pregnancy it's because that person has money or a bright future. I'm sure kyra did plan the pregnancy to trap oscar but what I'm asking myself is why? Was his vape shop career about to take off? Lol
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

Unknowngirly wrote:I must be mistaken because I thought when somebody traps someone with a pregnancy it's because that person has money or a bright future. I'm sure kyra did plan the pregnancy to trap oscar but what I'm asking myself is why? Was his vape shop career about to take off? Lol
no that's not what it is lol a girl i went to high school with got pregnant purposely by tricking him she wanted to trap him cause he still liked his ex they trap them so they won't leave / date other girls

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Y'all can say what you want about Kyra and Oscar, but Levi is SO CUTE. He's such a big boy now! I've been watching for a long time..and man it's cool to see him grow up. He used a fork today, he was verbal, and his personality is showing so much. It's such a big difference watching him and then watching Jackson...
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

dfwthismommy2015 wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:I must be mistaken because I thought when somebody traps someone with a pregnancy it's because that person has money or a bright future. I'm sure kyra did plan the pregnancy to trap oscar but what I'm asking myself is why? Was his vape shop career about to take off? Lol
no that's not what it is lol a girl i went to high school with got pregnant purposely by tricking him she wanted to trap him cause he still liked his ex they trap them so they won't leave / date other girls

Now I'm curious what was kyras reason. Do you think it was to get back at oscars ex?
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I'm not disagreeing or anything, just uninformed, what makes you guys think Kyra got pregnant on purpose?
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

Unknowngirly wrote:
dfwthismommy2015 wrote:

Now I'm curious what was kyras reason. Do you think it was to get back at oscars ex?
that's what I'm thinking if she did do it my guess would be for oscar not to leave her and go back with his ex .

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

If kyra did in fact get pregnant on purpose I think it'd be because after her best friend found out about her and Oscar, she pushed kyra completely out of the friend group. So once kyra lost all her friends I think she figured she might as well try to hold onto the guy she lost them over. (This is all hypothetical of course) She probably just didn't want to be completely alone and lose everyone. It's sad though, that she didn't realize HIGHSCHOOL is such a small blip in your life. She could've gone on to make new friends in college instead of getting pregnant, dropping out, and moving to another state where she knows no one.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Wow so kyra knows she isnt supposed to sled while pregnant---sooo many things can go wrong. She could fall and flip and fall on her belly. I'm sure the bumping isnt good for the baby--nor is the speed. it's like a shock to the baby. She could crash into something. The adrenaline isnt good for preventing premature labor. that was just soo immature. She just doesnt care and i just dont understand.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

also there was a point where kyra and oscar were both outside of the car and levi was in the driver seat and the car was running...do they not realize how dangerous it is bc he can pull the gear shift and the car could start moving ><
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Wow so kyra knows she isnt supposed to sled while pregnant---sooo many things can go wrong. She could fall and flip and fall on her belly. I'm sure the bumping isnt good for the baby--nor is the speed. it's like a shock to the baby. She could crash into something. The adrenaline isnt good for preventing premature labor. that was just soo immature. She just doesnt care and i just dont understand.
I am honestly not surprised by anything anymore. They will do anything for views. Levi driving the car or early labor would be amazing and could go viral. Or maybe they are just that ignorant.

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I didn't like how Kyra and Oscar had Levi outside without shoes and his coat was unzipped. I know it's cold in Utah. Levi should have had on a hat, a scarf, and his coat should be zipped all the way up. You could tell it was cold outside.

And to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she planned Levi but I don't think it was to trap Oscar per se.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Mlburk21 wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:Ergh! The bug-buddies are thirsting over Oscar's pecker in the comments again. It's honestly disturbing when you know that their fans are mostly kids. I don't understand why these comments are left on... do Kyra and Oscar get some sort of ego boost from young girls drooling over his tallywacker? Strange!
Hahahahahaha I am dying over this comment! Lmao I don't see the comments though nor a reason in today's vlog to talk about his "tallywacker" hahaha
I didn't see anything either. I did go back to screenshot the comments, though... Not to look at it. Too early in the morning for that!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Amanda-L wrote:
Mlburk21 wrote:
I didn't see anything either. I did go back to screenshot the comments, though... Not to look at it. Too early in the morning for that!
Ok ewwwwwww! Those little 12 year olds spotted that though! *puke*
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Oscar's mom acting like her emotionally abusive and immature son is such a catch.
Don't get me wrong I like Corina because she's great with Levi, but Oscar isn't all that.

:love2:
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Wait... What?!?! My brain hurts. What the actual f**k?

Return to “OKBaby”