OKBaby vs. KKandBabyJ

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby vs. KKandBabyJ

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Whateverumean wrote:on the topic of uploading vlogs,
KK upload on time irrespective of being in the hospital or khoa going to work. But OK have such terrible schedule! They're never on time. Never. :|
That's the only thing I liked about them. But now they aren't uploading on time and the videos are short.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

KK upload on time irrespective of being in the hospital or khoa going to work. But OK have such terrible schedule! They're never on time. Never. :|
I've noticed with KK, it's Khoa who keeps everything together. You can tell by how unorganized Keren's personal channel is. Khoa works, does vlogs, and now he mentioned is taking classes.

With OK, Kyra can keep everything together. She posts weekly on her personal channel, and she used to stay on track with 20 minute vlogs. Kyra managed to post a video on her personal channel the day she gave birth. I know it was pre filmed, and it's probably to edit sit down videos vs vlogs, but she has the tendency to plan ahead, where as it takes O 5 hours to edit 2 minutes worth of footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:
I've noticed with KK, it's Khoa who keeps everything together. You can tell by how unorganized Keren's personal channel is. Khoa works, does vlogs, and now he mentioned is taking classes.

With OK, Kyra can keep everything together. She posts weekly on her personal channel, and she used to stay on track with 20 minute vlogs. Kyra managed to post a video on her personal channel the day she gave birth. I know it was pre filmed, and it's probably to edit sit down videos vs vlogs, but she has the tendency to plan ahead, where as it takes O 5 hours to edit 2 minutes worth of footage.

I mostly agree, except that Keren was pretty good at uploading as well when she edited the vlogs (I didn't watch them daily back then, so not sure)
She said recently when she'll be back at editing the vlogs (because Khoa needs to work more), they will be uploaded more on time (more at the same time)
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:

I disagree. Keren with contractions made sure to have everything up before her C-section.
Kyra had scheduled C-section too but posted about hospital bag after the birth.

Also KK makes sure both kids have a schedule unlike OK, whose daily life is so unorganized and messy. They need to get their shit together and start acting like adults than have hundreds of planners and give thousands of excuse.
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

I was not referring to their overall life. I was only referring to their posting schedule on youtube. If Kyra took more control of their vlog channel, they would not always be behind. She is far more organized than Oscar.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:I was not referring to their overall life. I was only referring to their posting schedule on youtube. If Kyra took more control of their vlog channel, they would not always be behind. She is far more organized than Oscar.
I was talking about both vlog and life, it's interdependent. If she was so organized/planned she wouldn't be planning to post hospital bag video on her channel after her delivery.
Compared to Oscar she's far more organized, right. But not compared to KK.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Kyra and Oscars life may be less organised and harder to watch but at least kyra can bloody feed her family a home cooked meal unlike useless Keren
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Who do you think will "fail" first? Having 2 under 2 is hard...but which hot mess will rise and figure it out? Keren I feel like never did that much anyway...but Ok is disorganised...but I think both of their help is gone. Also do you think either one will hiring help or put the oldest in daycare or baby classes?

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

d4865 wrote:Kyra and Oscars life may be less organised and harder to watch but at least kyra can bloody feed her family a home cooked meal unlike useless Keren
If we're comparing them in SAHM skills Kyra wins
The only thing Keren has is a schedule. Kyra cooks, cleans and plays with Levi. If they could just become one person, (hopefully get rid of Karen's bitchiness) Kyren would be an amazing mom.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Who do you think will "fail" first? Having 2 under 2 is hard...but which hot mess will rise and figure it out? Keren I feel like never did that much anyway...but Ok is disorganised...but I think both of their help is gone. Also do you think either one will hiring help or put the oldest in daycare or baby classes?

I feel OK are already finding it hard. Babies are sick, vlogs not uploading, Kyra sounds as if she's in distress.
Khoa is the matured one out of the four and believe will get stuff done.
I believe KK will be the ones to hire cos Khoa will eventually give into Karen and her princess-y attitude. :| Karen doesn't care about jackson's development so I don't see him getting out of the house forget classes.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maybe we should tell Keren not to hiring anyone and not to take him to classes...he'll be there in a heartbeat

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Maybe we should tell Keren not to hiring anyone and not to take him to classes...he'll be there in a heartbeat

Haha! She's the most immature person I've ever come across! I'm as old as her, if I behave the way she does I would end up with zero friends!
Kyra doesn't like to listen either but she'll eventually do something about it.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Maybe we should tell Keren not to hiring anyone and not to take him to classes...he'll be there in a heartbeat

Haha! She's the most immature person I've ever come across! I'm as old as her, if I behave the way she does I would end up with zero friends!
Kyra doesn't like to listen either but she'll eventually do something about it.
I'm younger than her and is more mature. Seriously. It just proves that maturity doesn't come with age.

rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

They both have changed so much in a year. Keren became a lazy ass and Kyra improved in many ways. Just like they changed, my opinions on them changed as well. I used to stick up for Keren but she needs to work on being a better mother. She needs to feed Jackson better meals, learn to cook, quit complaining, stop putting Jackson on the counter and most importantly work with Jackson. I have no doubt Jackson is a smart kid but she needs to teach him new things. It's really not that hard to spend time with your kid.
Kyra just needs to stick up for herself and get on a schedule.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I have to admit that the only reason I watch KK is to tick off all the things they can do while still uploading everyday compared to the nothing that OK seem to be able to achieve. Even Keren who's home all day will play in the yard, keep the house clean, shower, dress both kids and hang out with her mom/friends, record/edit/post videos for her personal channel. From their vlogs it seems like they live in two different planets where days are 18 hours long in FL and 2 hours long in UT.
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

No offense but why would anyone over the age of 13 make a fan account for a YTber....
alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandramarie »

missy-1010 wrote:Lol this suddenly went dead so I'll make the first comment.
What does everyone think about the two boys meeting their siblings? I think Levi was great with Alaya, and I bet it pissed Keren off. Levi is very kind hearted, and in my opinion currently has a better ability to grasp what's going on. Not that Jackson is behind, I just don't think he understands at all.

I think if keren was pissed off she'd be a bit immature because kids react differently to their siblings, it's personality dependent. My older cousin reacted to his younger sister (my other cousin) so badly and told my aunt "she can leave now" at 3 Image where as my sister couldn't get enough of me. So I think it depends on the kid. It doesn't mean they're cold hearted. But you know what I mean

alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Speaking on the development terms of Buggy and Jackson. Jackson was walking at like 8 months but Buggy seems to be more intellectual. But sometimes I don't think that's necessarily directed towards the parents for example my parents raised my sister and me exactly the same way my sister could fully hold a conversation by the age of 2 and was so aware of the world, where as I only started speaking at 4, and I was told I had learning problems. Now at 18 and 21 I have always been known as the smarter one and my sister and I are both very much "people" people. So I think even though Buggy is more advanced it doesn't mean he has an advantage and will be smarter/smart for the rest of his life, because they're other factors later on that come in that will determine the intellect of them both. But then again they say that the first 2 years of a baby's life is vital for brain development so we will see

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I used to really dislike Kyra and Oscar, but I think they have definitely got their shit together a lot these days. I quite like Kyra now, I think I understand her a bit better since she's been more open and frank in her videos and actually talked about feelings ect. Now Keren I cannot fucking stand. She is so RUDE, obnoxious, bratty, immature and petty. She looks like shit, she talks shit, she can't parent for shit (Jackson on counter tops/ in sink/ running in road/ eating chick Fil a to the point of constipation... She's a dreadful person.
alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Okay fun fact from baby sitting. I baby sit a 2 year old that has very little personality that sounds harsh but true but when you act like an absolute lunatic around her and pull weird faces hype her up she will laugh. So sometimes I think since Oscar can be such an idiot Buggy laughs more. I do think he's a really smart generally happy kid, but on a side note since knoa and keren are older and more mature (debatable I know but on the surface) I think it makes Jackson look like he's not as happy when he actually could be

Return to “OKBaby”