OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by Ilovecats »

prbeca wrote:Does it seem strange to anyone else that this was Oscars first time putting always to bed?
No. My son is 1 1/2. His dad has never put him to bed

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Rosiex3 wrote:Idk if anyone has mention this yet, but I cannot stand that Levi sits on the counter and eats his food practically off the table i.e Kyra's recent snap. It bugs me to no end. Are they that lazy to sit him on a chair and teach him to use a fork and a spoon? He'll be two soon. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He can use a fork and spoon. They show it in a lot of their vlogs. Plus he was eating toast... Do you eat toast with a fork?

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Ilovecats wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:Idk if anyone has mention this yet, but I cannot stand that Levi sits on the counter and eats his food practically off the table i.e Kyra's recent snap. It bugs me to no end. Are they that lazy to sit him on a chair and teach him to use a fork and a spoon? He'll be two soon. Ugh

He can use a fork and spoon. They show it in a lot of their vlogs. Plus he was eating toast... Do you eat toast with a fork?

Sorry I didn't explain it well enough, obviously not with a fork with a toast but sitting on the counter eating off it. That's gross.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Ilovecats wrote:
prbeca wrote:Does it seem strange to anyone else that this was Oscars first time putting always to bed?

His dad probably isn't a stay at home dad like Oscar, right?
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Rosiex3 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

Sorry I didn't explain it well enough, obviously not with a fork with a toast but sitting on the counter eating off it. That's gross.

I'm pretty unbothered by them letting Levi eat off of the counter to be honest. He's not going to be 18 and still sitting up there to eat his dinner, so I don't find that the "manners" aspect is really relevant. They have him in the chair at the island to eat most of his meals, so as long as Kyra cleans the counters in a safe & functional manner it's not going to hurt him...unless they're dumb and let him up there unattended (that's a different story)

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

To be fair a family friend of mine (both a stay at mum and dad) as he works at home but he never puts the kids to bed until they are a year old due to it being routine that Mum does it and knows how to do it!!
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I'm really shocked by the amount of money therapists charge in America.
I'm just stating a fact here,
in Greece we have psychologists and psychiatrics.
Therapists ( psychologists) charge around 70 euros per session. Group counselling is almost everywhere free. Not to mention that that's the exact amount that a psychiatrist charges (70 to 80), some of them just give a prescription based on the diagnosis and they suggest a psychologist for farther treatment or sometimes they do psychotherapy themselves.
Of course hospitals do the same work with their patients it's just a long waiting process depending on your insurance.
I don't know what's happening in other European countries but omg America is too expensive!!
Ok that's enough information I know....

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Lyanna wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

She said herself that she nursed the baby then put her to bed. It doesn't seem like he avoided it.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

nebula wrote:I'm really shocked by the amount of money therapists charge in America.
I'm just stating a fact here,
in Greece we have psychologists and psychiatrics.
Therapists ( psychologists) charge around 70 euros per session. Group counselling is almost everywhere free. Not to mention that that's the exact amount that a psychiatrist charges (70 to 80), some of them just give a prescription based on the diagnosis and they suggest a psychologist for farther treatment or sometimes they do psychotherapy themselves.
Of course hospitals do the same work with their patients it's just a long waiting process depending on your insurance.
I don't know what's happening in other European countries but omg America is too expensive!!
Ok that's enough information I know....

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
In canada its $180/hr
momo_3849
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momo_3849 »

Long time lurker first time poster blah blah.. just watched the "Sex life after two kids" video and noticed how Kyra said she really wasn't proud of what they did regarding how they met... did Oscar cheat on Balou or am I missing something??

jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

momo_3849 wrote:Long time lurker first time poster blah blah.. just watched the "Sex life after two kids" video and noticed how Kyra said she really wasn't proud of what they did regarding how they met... did Oscar cheat on Balou or am I missing something??

Im pretty sure he didn't they had the story of like how they met or started dating or whatever and they kinda explained they werent together and then him and kyra got together. They're probably just saying they weren't proud because they probably had sex on the first date or something and they don't wanna be judged for it. Idk just guessing

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
poisonprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonprincess »

jlk14 wrote:
momo_3849 wrote:Long time lurker first time poster blah blah.. just watched the "Sex life after two kids" video and noticed how Kyra said she really wasn't proud of what they did regarding how they met... did Oscar cheat on Balou or am I missing something??

Im pretty sure he didn't they had the story of like how they met or started dating or whatever and they kinda explained they werent together and then him and kyra got together. They're probably just saying they weren't proud because they probably had sex on the first date or something and they don't wanna be judged for it. Idk just guessing

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Yeah cheating would've been my guess but they followed up their point of "not being proud of how they got together" with one about it not being anything that hurt other people.

That could easily be a point to keep it light and may be a lie potentially idk.

But sleeping together on the first date is a good guess!!

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I think she just matured a little bit and realized it wasn't a story to be proud of. Like it's not the kind of "how we got together" story you can tell your kids and make them dream of. Oscar and Balou were not dating anymore but they were forquite a few time (I think they said 2years or something?) and then the month they broke up Kyra and him started dating. I remember in their old video when Levi was a baby she didn't express any remorse and said that Balou told her something like how could you do this to me, I'm your best friend and Kyra said well why would I choose my best friend over a relationship that could possibily last and yes I had a baby with him so I was right to choose him over her. She still had the high school mindset back then, I think with 2 kids now she matured and realized they hurt Balou, that's it.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Lyanna wrote:I think she just matured a little bit and realized it wasn't a story to be proud of. Like it's not the kind of "how we got together" story you can tell your kids and make them dream of. Oscar and Balou were not dating anymore but they were forquite a few time (I think they said 2years or something?) and then the month they broke up Kyra and him started dating. I remember in their old video when Levi was a baby she didn't express any remorse and said that Balou told her something like how could you do this to me, I'm your best friend and Kyra said well why would I choose my best friend over a relationship that could possibily last and yes I had a baby with him so I was right to choose him over her. She still had the high school mindset back then, I think with 2 kids now she matured and realized they hurt Balou, that's it.
Yup exactly. Props to Kyra for that, I'm really glad she matured over the last 2 years, being a mom has done her good. I have to admit when they announced their 2nd pregnancy I though "oh God, this is gonna be a disaster", but hey...she's doing a good job.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

He knows how to do both these things, he has done them in other vlogs (i forget which but alaya was eating on the table at the same time a levi in a chair both eating spaghetti). Not sure why if he can do it they dont do it all the time (my guess is it takes more supervision then putting him in a highchair!)
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:

He knows how to do both these things, he has done them in other vlogs (i forget which but alaya was eating on the table at the same time a levi in a chair both eating spaghetti). Not sure why if he can do it they dont do it all the time (my guess is it takes more supervision then putting him in a highchair!)

Probably, but I guess it bothers me because It doesn't pass in my house.. No kids physically eating on the table lol

Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

Lyanna wrote:I think she just matured a little bit and realized it wasn't a story to be proud of. Like it's not the kind of "how we got together" story you can tell your kids and make them dream of. Oscar and Balou were not dating anymore but they were forquite a few time (I think they said 2years or something?) and then the month they broke up Kyra and him started dating. I remember in their old video when Levi was a baby she didn't express any remorse and said that Balou told her something like how could you do this to me, I'm your best friend and Kyra said well why would I choose my best friend over a relationship that could possibily last and yes I had a baby with him so I was right to choose him over her. She still had the high school mindset back then, I think with 2 kids now she matured and realized they hurt Balou, that's it.
See what i dont get is that they have told this before, they are making out with a R rated version like there is more to the above. I mean i think you are right and she has matured where she isnt proud of the above but there must be more to it otherwise they would just refer people back to the original story/recap not tease more to the story.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Having Levi seated on those high backless chairs at the kitchen island always makes me so nervous. He could easily fall and bump his head on the wooden floors from that height.. Those aren't child friendly chairs/stools...
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

fingusername wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:Does it seem strange to anyone else that this was Oscars first time putting always to bed?

She said herself that she nursed the baby then put her to bed. It doesn't seem like he avoided it.[/quote]

she stopped breastfeeding a while ago. She said that alot of times she or kyla will feed alaya baby food and then giver her a bottle before bed. But as you saw with oscar he gives her the bottle in the crib like he did with levi (hello rotting teeth), so i think kyra just does that too bc it seemed normal. i found it weird oscar gave her the bottle and kyra said shes not hungry rn. Then why give it to her?! That creates bad habits. Also do they leave the bottle in the bed for alaya to drink in the night? doesnt it spoil?!
Last edited by soul_in_a_earthsuit on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

i think cheating MAY have happened. oftentimes, when two people get together so soon after they break up with their old bf/gf there was cheating or at least romantic feelings before they broke up with their s/o's. I remember kyra saying she and oscar would hangout and talk alot when he was dating balou and she was dating her old bf

Return to “OKBaby”