Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by poisonprincess »

Whateverumean wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Why do you guys like these people so much?
I don't like them, but to be honest there are too many people on this thread who like them and jump on posts. So I dont post. They are reckless, have a shitty relationship, spend so much money, make little effort at their jobs and endanger their children.
I agree! Stopped posting cause OK are both loud and obnoxious. Kyra's rants give me headache. And too many people on here defending them for each and every post, feels like YT comment section.
I don't know, you don't have to be either up their asses or ripping them to absolute shreds. Those aren't the two only options.
I look at them and think wow you are annoying and that their parenting choices at times are so so so far from ok.
They aren't the greatest parents I've ever seen that's for damn certain but they also aren't the worlds shitiest parents, isolating their children while getting drunk and drugged out of their minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

HE CUT HIS HAIR!!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

poisonprincess wrote:I don't know, you don't have to be either up their asses or ripping them to absolute shreds. Those aren't the two only options.
I look at them and think wow you are annoying and that their parenting choices at times are so so so far from ok.
They aren't the greatest parents I've ever seen that's for damn certain but they also aren't the worlds shitiest parents, isolating their children while getting drunk and drugged out of their minds.

Oh ok but all other threads you can go gun ho on them? But not okbaby? Please. They're just as bad as every other YouTube family.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

So is the new trend to leave that spot on the tip of your nose for highlight? I mean it just looks to me like she forgot to blend but hey I'm not a make up professional

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

It took him that long and all he did was buzz it at home wow he is so lazy, I could see if he was growing it out for a style but no he was just too lazy to buzz his hair!!!

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Blackswan wrote:
poisonprincess wrote:I don't know, you don't have to be either up their asses or ripping them to absolute shreds. Those aren't the two only options.

Oh ok but all other threads you can go gun ho on them? But not okbaby? Please. They're just as bad as every other YouTube family.
I mean, there ARE worse youtube families out there. For being teen parents raising 2 kids on their own, they could be doing a LOT worse. You just have to take a look at the kids to see what type of parents they are.
Levi and Alaya are happy, healthy and not neglected in any way. Yes, I don't really vibe with them as people (especially Oscar) but as parents? they've come a long way from those days when they bathed Levi in his own poo. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging someone's growth.

Anyway, I was just checking BritneyandBaby's thread because of her drama with okbaby and kkandbabtj and saw your post, so I don't believe your opinion on them is exactly unbiased lol. You really have a way with words... what is it that you said? "Her eyebrows don't even live in the same city they're so far apart. She has ugly yellow feet. She has a beak nose and sunken eyes"

What is it about them that pisses you off so much? lmao
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

What drama does Brittney have with ok and kk?

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

There is an inbetween between loving them and hating them, but if you are unable to acknowledge that they still risk their kids safety (Oscar getting Levi to do things a toddler should be doing, Alaya and the blankets) then you are not inbetween. You are up their ass.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And trust me they haven't come that far, a few weeks ago Kyra tried to wash the shit off Alaya right into the kitchen sink full of dishes

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Pineapples wrote:What drama does Brittney have with ok and kk?

I haven't seen any drama?

Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Since they were at the hairdresser getting Levi's hair cut, why not get those little knots cut out of Alaya's hair? A few snips and they would be gone. Kyra was saying she was too scared to cut them herself, so this would have been a better solution, having a professional do it. Also, Oscar looks so much better with his hair cut!

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dnbunny wrote:
Pineapples wrote:What drama does Brittney have with ok and kk?

I haven't seen any drama?

Someone mentioned it further up and I don't know about it either.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Annavi04 wrote:Levi has been extra adorable lately. He was so concentrated while helping with the pizza lol and hes been saying so many words too Image levi is hands down my favorite youtube kid.

notice how levi's speech has improved and his personality has come out even more since oscar's family was around to visit. This proves how awesome child interactions are and I'm sure korina helped with his speech a lot more than O and K have.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Elviraa wrote:So is the new trend to leave that spot on the tip of your nose for highlight? I mean it just looks to me like she forgot to blend but hey I'm not a make up professional Image

ugh i think the same thing. it looks awful idk why this is a trend.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i don't understand why kyra doesn't snip off those little knots on the back of alaya's head...they look AWFUL. It looks like she has poop or little bugs in her hair. I HIGHLY doubt she would cut alaya's head...do it when she falls asleep? Ask the professional? i swear they are SO lazy.

On another note, oscar actually looks decent with his hair cut :O
poisonprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonprincess »

Blackswan wrote:

Nah I think the rule applies to all threads.
E.g I think dani mansutti has is quite deplorable in her manipulative behaviours but I can also appreciate that she is quite a beautiful girl.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

After Brit's recent video saying she doesn't want to be like those other "YT moms" pretty much bashing Kyra and Keren. Kyra has unfollowed her, and Keren made a post saying how they love what they do and how they wouldn't change a thing. I just think Brit isn't getting what she wanted out of the relationship Ex: They paid for Karlee to go to playlist, Keren and Khoa bought Karlee a laptop while she was in Flordia so she could edit her videos faster. Brit is just jealous and i think its pretty much the end of that era.

With whoever said include Alaya, what Kyra was meaning as i heard it was he came to do stuff with Levi hang out and do boy stuff. I'm sure he held and loved on Alaya as he always had, but Levi is so much older and can actually enjoy a few hours doing papa things.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I knooooow I'm the only one, but I loved Oscar's hair. I'm sad to see it go, I'm totally a sucker for long hair on men. I think a shaved head really doesn't suit him, he should've cut it rather than shaved it.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Caisflame wrote:I knooooow I'm the only one, but I loved Oscar's hair. I'm sad to see it go, I'm totally a sucker for long hair on men. I think a shaved head really doesn't suit him, he should've cut it rather than shaved it.
I agree I liked the hair & so did they, but people wouldn't stop pressing them to do it and maybe he had to get a hair cut for whatever new venture he is doing.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Bored and started watching videos when buggy was born. OMG Oscar was a royal c*nt and a complete idiot. He's definitely improved over the last few years.

Return to “OKBaby”