OkOscarSleepsAllDay

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by sasperillo »

On the latest vlog Kyra leaves the kids with Oscar from 3:30ish to 7ish and he needs to be "prepared mentally". Alaya sleeps for 2 out of the 3 hours and Levi eats and chills but Oscar still manages to leave Levi unattended outside with a fired up grill in the rain and Levi locks himself outside. Presumably Kyra has been up with them since when they woke up (9? 10? They go to bed at 8 so they can't be sleeping that much later). So Kyra is with the kids about 5/6 hours in the morning while Oscar sleeps and he still complains about her leaving and says that the day is going to be tough cause she will be gone "all day"? Is he fucking serious? Does he have no self awareness? How late is he even going to bed if he's waking up at 3? Of course she's struggling. She has no support and he's behaving like he's doing her a favor looking after his kids for a few hours so she can do school work.
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

Oscar is a self absorbed male chauvinist pig and needs to be knocked down from his high horse. Kyra is just strange and getting to be as loud as her boyfriend. They have got to be the most idiotic parents on Youtube. They are fun to watch because it is entertaining to see them Fucking up everytime they turn around or open their mouths.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Lyanna wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Lyanna wrote:As I said, so much exagerated sympathy just because she said she has anxiety and will take medication...after two whole years of knowing very well she wasn't feeling ok and another baby. Why should I suddenly stop criticizing them? she did nothing incredible, she didn't took her own mental health problems seriously for two fucking years, that's irresponsible and she brought another baby in this world when she couldn't even take care of the one she had and herself, so yes she did it to herself. If you're responsible and down to earth, you take your own healthy (ESPECIALLY mental health because it's so important) and kid's well being seriously as soon as you realize something is off.
you sound so ignorant. it isnt easy to admit you have a prob and need help, especially with people like you who stigmatize it so much. It isnt easy to have enough $$ or justify spending that much $$ on mental health therapy when sometimes it doesnt even help. It isnt easy to just fix yourself like that. She isnt suddenly magically cured after one therapy session. she has taken steps to get better over the course of a year or more now. Also noone used mental health issues to excuse her crappy parenting...not even herself. So idk what youre getting at. She still is a crappy parent sometimes but she has improved, And noone is making excuses for her parenting fails..
Ignorant? is that your only argument? because ler me tell you that depression runs in my family and that my brother has a mental disease and that my husband suffered from ptsd so I know mental health issues from the inside. That's why I can't stand little girls thinking this is something which they can claim and get sympathy from. Pity won't help anybody.
Anyway your message is totally irrelevant...yeah it isn't easy to admit we have a mental health problem but Kyra said herself that she had ppd so she KNEW and was vert well aware of it. Yeah not everyone can afford to see a psychiatrist and a therapisr but Kyra is a millionaire (and for the ones wholike to say she lives frugal, that means that she had all the money she needed).
This isn't about you or me or anyone else but about Kyra and Kyra should and could have done sth about it a long time ago instead of planning another baby as if she was totally okay. But yeah they probably don't care because having another baby falling in the hottub/ almost burnt by a firecamp/ almost drowned/ bathing in her own poo give them vlog content and clickbait...then she can say she has anxiety and is afraid of the rain and everyone will feel bad for poor kyra
Ignorant, uneducated and self absorbed apparently.
Someone who has never shown any signs of depression or anxiety can easily develop PPD after pregnancy. Its caused by your hormones becoming all out of whack and generally balances back out over time. (some may need a little help with it). Kyra or anyone for that matter may have had no clue why she was feeling that way. As someone who suffers from depression and anxiety...at times I dont even recognize myself let alone make sure im making all of the right choices during one of my bouts.

I cant stand OK and have stopped watching their vlogs because of it but I'll always defend mental health against assholes like yourself who have clearly never had the displeasure of battling mental illness.

ps. tell your brother and husband im sorry they had to have you in their corner for support <3
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Read carefully. Kyra knew she had PPD, she mentioned it multiple times throughout the vlogs. She knew and she didnt seek help. She knew and she tried to conceive with a four month old. This isn't you. This isn't your friend or family member. This is Kyra and Kyras situation alone which we are commenting on. Im sorry to all the people in the deep thows of mental illness, I have been there and believe me there is a light at the end no matter how dark it may seem right now. But commenting on Kyras illness is not unlike commenting on someones diet, try not to take it personally. I think some people are frustrated because Kyra has made a few changes and people are up her ass all of a sudden and this thread is fucking shit to read now.
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Read carefully. Kyra knew she had PPD, she mentioned it multiple times throughout the vlogs. She knew and she didnt seek help. She knew and she tried to conceive with a four month old. This isn't you. This isn't your friend or family member. This is Kyra and Kyras situation alone which we are commenting on. Im sorry to all the people in the deep thows of mental illness, I have been there and believe me there is a light at the end no matter how dark it may seem right now. But commenting on Kyras illness is not unlike commenting on someones diet, try not to take it personally. I think some people are frustrated because Kyra has made a few changes and people are up her ass all of a sudden and this thread is fucking shit to read now.
THIS. I wish people would stop commenting on this non-issue and taking every thing so gd personally
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Oscar "Good morning!" (He then says it is 3 pm)
Oscar "Kyra is going to be gone ALLLLLL day and I have to watch the kids" (then tells us she will be gone 4 hours like 3 pm to 7 pm)
Then he makes sure she knows to be back so he can go to the gym.
Also he shoved two big pieces of cereal in the baby's mouth, he thought it was funny Levi tries to feed her and puts dangerous objects on her tray. Then he tries to give her a bottle in the high chair while it's obvious she can't drink then awkwardly (and very uncomfortably looking) lies her on the floor with it. The way she is still laying when Kyra comes in made me cringe.
Kyra has already given up therapy. This is not good.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Read carefully. Kyra knew she had PPD, she mentioned it multiple times throughout the vlogs. She knew and she didnt seek help. She knew and she tried to conceive with a four month old. This isn't you. This isn't your friend or family member. This is Kyra and Kyras situation alone which we are commenting on. Im sorry to all the people in the deep thows of mental illness, I have been there and believe me there is a light at the end no matter how dark it may seem right now. But commenting on Kyras illness is not unlike commenting on someones diet, try not to take it personally. I think some people are frustrated because Kyra has made a few changes and people are up her ass all of a sudden and this thread is fucking shit to read now.
Yes I totally understand what you're saying. Everyone's situation is different. But if I'm remembering correctly Kyra didn't mention she had PPD for quite some time. For months even people on here were ragging on her hygiene, lack of ambition, her mean streak etc. and most didn't connect the two. And thats where my comment comes in. If she didn't know what was going on with herself (even if she did suspect PPD its hard to admit having it after giving birth because you feel like you should be over the moon) how could she know she needed to seek help? Her feeling depressed at that time could have been the sole reason for getting pregnant again so soon. That's not the healthy thing to do but often with depression comes a desire to fill the void.

I only notice a few people here who kissass but those of us who express ourselves on certain topics shouldn't be accused of praising OK now. We wouldn't have to "take comments personally" if others didn't comment on such personal issues like mental health so ignorantly and then throw tantrums when people don't agree with them. (not saying this is you btw).
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I just rewatched the baby blues video...wow is all I can say. Oscar has always been a dick.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

KaterTot wrote:Oscar "Good morning!" (He then says it is 3 pm)
Oscar "Kyra is going to be gone ALLLLLL day and I have to watch the kids" (then tells us she will be gone 4 hours like 3 pm to 7 pm)
Also he shoved two big pieces of cereal in the baby's mouth, he thought it was funny Levi tries to feed her and puts dangerous objects on her tray. Then he tries to give her a bottle in the high chair while it's obvious she can't drink then awkwardly (and very uncomfortably looking) lies her on the floor with it. The way she is still laying when Kyra comes in made me cringe.
I can understand why she gave up the therapy she was doing because $300 a day is a lot. But she could at least start going once a week. Obviously not the program she was doing, but regular therapy.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Ilovecats wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Oscar "Good morning!" (He then says it is 3 pm)
I can understand why she gave up the therapy she was doing because $300 a day is a lot. But she could at least start going once a week. Obviously not the program she was doing, but regular therapy.

Oh yeah I totally agree on that. I should of clarified she shouldn't give it up altogether but yes that 300 price tag was ridiculous. There are support groups that might be beneficial to her in more ways than one as well.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

workinprogress wrote:
Lyanna wrote:@teddyandmommy
I didn't know I was on ytmd to show sympathy for youtubers. I thought I was here to shit talk them. If someone can't gossip about them anymore because the youtuber has anxiety then that person should leave this section for a while and let others gossip, that's the whole point of this site
Nobody said to give her a free pass because she struggles with mental health issues. It's not fair, however, to shit talk her mental issues. It's not our business, and isn't our place to judge something that sensitive. Shit talk their vlogs and parenting all you want to, that's what we're here for, but stop making judgements about her mental illnesses. It's easy to talk from the outside, but we don't know what she was truly struggling with or how severe it was. Saying "she should've done something sooner" is like saying that about an addict deciding to seek help. It's important to encourage people with mental illnesses to seek help, even if we hate that person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
couldnt have said it better myself. That other person is just a c*nt
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Why is she taking pills without talking to her doctor? She wasn’t even aware of meds for ocd. She should speak about all options with the doctor than google search.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

$300 a session is a lot but they could afford one session a week. She is always showing off new clothes and shit on snapchat and Oscar is always buying shit so it is a pretty lame excuse to quit. Is she seeking out a different therapist or quitting all together did she say?
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:$300 a session is a lot but they could afford one session a week. She is always showing off new clothes and shit on snapchat and Oscar is always buying shit so it is a pretty lame excuse to quit. Is she seeking out a different therapist or quitting all together did she say?
She said she couldnt do that specific program only a few days a week because they wouldn't let her. I don't know why she wouldn't look for an actual therapist though instead of the program. It could also help her with her past baby blues

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

During most of her pregnancy with Alaya she was going to therapy to avoid getting PDD again, she talked about that a few times.
She has mentioned how she's been gong to therapy on and off since she was in HS and how much she supports it and how much it has heped her.
She just discovered she has OCD like 2 months ago, but she was well aware of her dark and negative thoughts and has talked about it a bunch of times on the vlogs.

I'm confused as too what you're refering to when you say she didn't seek help... did I miss something?
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

also, their views! they can't even get 300K anymore
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:also, their views! they can't even get 300K anymore
Their views have definitely dropped in the last 2 weeks, 2-3 weeks ago they were getting 300-400k views on all of their vlogs. I’d be nervous if I was them, their views are dropping pretty quickly.

BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

staceybrax wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:also, their views! they can't even get 300K anymore
Their views have definitely dropped in the last 2 weeks, 2-3 weeks ago they were getting 300-400k views on all of their vlogs. I’d be nervous if I was them, their views are dropping pretty quickly.

The weirdest thing is it's not just them.. like Roman atwood used to get 3 mil easily now he gets just over 1 mil. Some fault is on OK since they kinda have this "whatever" attitude towards youtube, but it also seems like there's something weird on YouTube's end. I know there's still some problems with videos not appearing in sub boxes, but who knows.

We'll see if OK's viewers come back for levies birthday. That's soon right?
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

Because who wants to watch oscar sleep all day their lives are literally beyond boring
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

I honestly think they should just admit that theyre bored of youtube and their hearts arent in it anymore and just dial down on uploading or quit altogether. it's clear theyre just half- a**ing it now and the quality shows. get real jobs and get your life together if this is too much for you

Return to “OKBaby”