OkOscarSleepsAllDay

kgiff77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by kgiff77 »

Ilovecats wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:kyra gave levi a big (looks like a grande) starbucks frap...WTF is wrong with her?! That stuff has 3x the daily recommended sugar intake for an adult let alone a child. -_-
Not to mention all of the caffiene

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
The sugar is the part that’s outrageous. There’s very little caffeine in a frappacinno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by d4865 »

kgiff77 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:kyra gave levi a big (looks like a grande) starbucks frap...WTF is wrong with her?! That stuff has 3x the daily recommended sugar intake for an adult let alone a child. -_-

The sugar is the part that’s outrageous. There’s very little caffeine in a frappacinno.

By the looks of it he’s having a baby cino or fluffy with cream
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

d4865 wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:Not to mention all of the caffiene

Kyra probably let him have a few sips then drank the rest himself. I'm sure we'll see in whatever vlog that ends up in.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

d4865 wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:kyra gave levi a big (looks like a grande) starbucks frap...WTF is wrong with her?! That stuff has 3x the daily recommended sugar intake for an adult let alone a child. -_-

By the looks of it he’s having a baby cino or fluffy with cream[/quote]

lol the heck is a babycino? never heard of that
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
d4865 wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:Not to mention all of the caffiene

lol the heck is a babycino? never heard of that[/quote]

It’s basically just warm milk & the froth off a cappuccino.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

I keep seeing that Levi used to get hurt? What happened? I only started watching them recently.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Idkhihello wrote:I keep seeing that Levi used to get hurt? What happened? I only started watching them recently.

When he was little they were very careless with him. They’d encourage him to climb off a mattress head first and he flipped and bent his neck awkwardly, Oscar would barely watch him in the pool and he fell in many times, they took him in the hot tub in winter and when he was wet they’d let him play in the snow in just a diaper.
Let’s just say their parenting has improved 100% since this time last year.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

staceybrax wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:I keep seeing that Levi used to get hurt? What happened? I only started watching them recently.

When he was little they were very careless with him. They’d encourage him to climb off a mattress head first and he flipped and bent his neck awkwardly, Oscar would barely watch him in the pool and he fell in many times, they took him in the hot tub in winter and when he was wet they’d let him play in the snow in just a diaper.

In Florida they weren’t watching him and he fell on his face really bad from playing on one of those little tikes cars. They thought he could possibly have a concussion so instead of taking him to the ER they let him take a nap. A few weeks later at the park he fell face first on a cement curb and cut his cheek open. Oscar felt the need to re-enact both events to save face I guess. Some of us figured those were teaching moments for them and we hoped they would watch him and protect him better. Nope. They put in on the boosted board with no helmet.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Let's not forget the time they took him to the trampoline park the day after his concussion and with open wounds all over his face.

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

In the new vlog, it looks like Alaya wasn’t even up but she woke up because Kyra went into the room and turned the light on. Like you can see her eye opens suddenly and she tries to go back to sleep but got frustrated. Then Kyra goes Alaya hasn’t been sleeping well lately. I wonder if they have a good nap and bedtime schedule for her?

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

daisy1000 wrote:In the new vlog, it looks like Alaya wasn’t even up but she woke up because Kyra went into the room and turned the light on. Like you can see her eye opens suddenly and she tries to go back to sleep but got frustrated. Then Kyra goes Alaya hasn’t been sleeping well lately. I wonder if they have a good nap and bedtime schedule for her?

Probably not because by the time nap time should be happening Oscar and his loud ass is just waking upImage
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

staceybrax wrote:

Either that, or they stopped putting bad things in vlogs because they got fed up with CPS showing up so often (cause people kept reporting them).
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

waitwhat wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Either that, or they stopped putting bad things in vlogs because they got fed up with CPS showing up so often (cause people kept reporting them).
CPS showed up?!

Ohthehumanity
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ohthehumanity »

I must have missed the part where their parenting has improved really at all since last year. They are still completely careless with their children, and overall lazy when it comes to parenting.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Ohthehumanity wrote:I must have missed the part where their parenting has improved really at all since last year. They are still completely careless with their children, and overall lazy when it comes to parenting.
Same. Let's remember that last week Levi was left unattended outside in the rain with a hot gas grill and he locked himself out.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Kyra said they’re planning to relaunch the channel on Friday. With videos being on time, new pictures and layouts, new video style / edits.

I hope it does happen. And I hope it’s more personable.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

d4865 wrote:Kyra said they’re planning to relaunch the channel on Friday. With videos being on time, new pictures and layouts, new video style / edits.

"Relaunch" of vlog channels means that Oskie is still sleeping until mid afternoon, and hasn't had time to edit the vlog from February 2 of 2010 lol. They're just behind schedule, and should just say that. Own up to your laziness, say "we need the weekend to regroup", and then come back Monday on time. When you get behind on work at a real life job, you can't tell your boss that you need 4 days off to catch up.

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Ohthehumanity wrote:Lol at the fact that they still haven't registered there car in Utah, or gotten plates for it. Also the fact that it's a lease, they don't own it, and Oscars dad had to co-sign for it! I like they are more frivolous spenders then they lead on...

Which car? The Mazda SUV they have? How could they qualify for a mortgage and not a car loan?
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

d4865 wrote:Kyra said they’re planning to relaunch the channel on Friday. With videos being on time, new pictures and layouts, new video style / edits.

lmao I take it they are finally peeing their pants that their channel is circling the drain :lol: realized they can't afford the nanny, gucci bags, booster boards, housekeeper and the house itself did they ? Oh well, let's see if they manage to drag themselves out of the gutter. It must have really freaked them out when they realized they can't even hit 200k in 24 hours anymore.

OK really reminds me of those morons climbing the Everest because it's the cool thing to do. They manage to drag themselves up there and forget they have to safely get back down too. I bet OK bought the house and thought Yay we made it, fuck the channel and now they realize they can't actually keep the house if they don't continue to work.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

waitwhat wrote:

lmao I take it they are finally peeing their pants that their channel is circling the drain :lol: realized they can't afford the nanny, gucci bags, booster boards, housekeeper and the house itself did they ? Oh well, let's see if they manage to drag themselves out of the gutter. It must have really freaked them out when they realized they can't even hit 200k in 24 hours anymore.

OK really reminds me of those morons climbing the Everest because it's the cool thing to do. They manage to drag themselves up there and forget they have to safely get back down too. I bet OK bought the house and thought Yay we made it, fuck the channel and now they realize they can't actually keep the house if they don't continue to work.
Kyra did say they paid the majority of the house and car off but you’re right. They’re probably becoming insecure considering Kyra probably dropped a fair share of money on college too

Return to “OKBaby”