OkOscarSleepsAllDay

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Im sorry but who tf names a girl cooper?! and her son's name is sonny?
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ilovecats »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Im sorry but who tf names a girl cooper?! and her son's name is sonny?
Cooper isn't her real name lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

It really bothered me how Kyra was pronouncing tortilla and tomatillo salsa. At first I thought she was saying it like on purpose as a joke (pronouncing the l's) but then when she messed up tomatillo I realized she probably just says it that way? Considering how much she's into Mexican men you'd think she'd want to say it the right way?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ilovecats wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Im sorry but who tf names a girl cooper?! and her son's name is sonny?

wait it isnt? Then why do they call her cooper?
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

wait it isnt? Then why do they call her cooper?
It's a nickname Kyra met her as long ago. She mentioned it in a vlog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohthehumanity
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ohthehumanity »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:kinda sad how when levi and the other boys were eating levi had a screen in front of him and the others didnt...that just shows bad parenting they got from KK. theyre making him dependent on the screen. He didnt even need it..he has kids to socialize with!
Poor Levi doesn’t know what it’s like to sit and eat a meal with other people. Another example of their lazy parenting, it’s more convenient for them to stick him in front of a screen then sit with him while he eats. They may have picked it up from KK but it is 100% them choosing to continue it after Florida.
onetwothree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onetwothree »

I think you're underestimating their YouTube income.[/quote]

I completely agree lol I recently watched a Youtuber who pretty much quit Youtube, and now just makes videos every few months. She was saying she was making $10,000-$15,000 a MONTH and she only had about 250,000 subscribers or so. That's only 1/4 of the subs they have, so I think it is very possible they paid off most of the house!
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

onetwothree wrote:
I think you're underestimating their YouTube income.
I completely agree lol I recently watched a Youtuber who pretty much quit Youtube, and now just makes videos every few months. She was saying she was making $10,000-$15,000 a MONTH and she only had about 250,000 subscribers or so. That's only 1/4 of the subs they have, so I think it is very possible they paid off most of the house![/quote]

Jelly and Day?! I saw that too and I was like holy crap.

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Kyra was so hyper during the room tour I kept thinking she was on drugs. The video was so rushed it seemed she was about to run out the door. She's been planning it since August! It's October! Also who doesn't have time to hang 2 pictures? It literally takes 4 minutes. Measure, hammer in nail, hang- repeat: done! Today I installed a drop leaf table to a wall. It required 6 screws and a drill. I was done in maybe 3 minutes. I really don't get them.

Maybe she was rushed because Oscar slept in until late and she needed to film before it got dark?

Edited to add: who gets 3 copies in different sizes of the same picture and puts them in their bedroom, bathroom and laundry? I get that she liked them but damn girl, there are other pictures out there in the world too. Her house is going to look like an IKEA showroom where the same decor is repeated in different rooms.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dang kyra's eyes were SOOOO red in the bedroom tour...why doesnt she put any effort into looking presentable when she films vids for her personal channel which is supposed to be beauty and lifestyle?
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

sasperillo wrote:Kyra was so hyper during the room tour I kept thinking she was on drugs. The video was so rushed it seemed she was about to run out the door. She's been planning it since August! It's October! Also who doesn't have time to hang 2 pictures? It literally takes 4 minutes. Measure, hammer in nail, hang- repeat: done! Today I installed a drop leaf table to a wall. It required 6 screws and a drill. I was done in maybe 3 minutes. I really don't get them.

Maybe she was rushed because Oscar slept in until late and she needed to film before it got dark?

Edited to add: who gets 3 copies in different sizes of the same picture and puts them in their bedroom, bathroom and laundry? I get that she liked them but damn girl, there are other pictures out there in the world too. Her house is going to look like an IKEA showroom where the same decor is repeated in different rooms.
With two kids and school and therapy for a short time and the fact that she actually cooks unlike some YT moms (Keren) and her also editing while Oscar was gone and being the only one to take care of the kids because Oscar isn't much help if any, I could see it being hard to find time hang the pictures. or not necessarily not having the time because a lot of us work and do that and still find time for what's important to us but more so just not really a priority when she did have free time. she does have help with the kids but still. i wouldn't make hanging those a priority either honestly lol. although since it was part of the room tour, maybe she should've made time, but i'd just be so mentally exhausted doing all that alone that I wouldn't care about the pictures at all lol. and i don't get having three copies of those either. they're alright looking but nothing spectacular. lol whatever floats her boat.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

ckks wrote:
sasperillo wrote:Kyra was so hyper during the room tour I kept thinking she was on drugs. The video was so rushed it seemed she was about to run out the door. She's been planning it since August! It's October! Also who doesn't have time to hang 2 pictures? It literally takes 4 minutes. Measure, hammer in nail, hang- repeat: done! Today I installed a drop leaf table to a wall. It required 6 screws and a drill. I was done in maybe 3 minutes. I really don't get them.

With two kids and school and therapy for a short time and the fact that she actually cooks unlike some YT moms (Keren) and her also editing while Oscar was gone and being the only one to take care of the kids because Oscar isn't much help if any, I could see it being hard to find time hang the pictures. or not necessarily not having the time because a lot of us work and do that and still find time for what's important to us but more so just not really a priority when she did have free time. she does have help with the kids but still. i wouldn't make hanging those a priority either honestly lol. although since it was part of the room tour, maybe she should've made time, but i'd just be so mentally exhausted doing all that alone that I wouldn't care about the pictures at all lol. and i don't get having three copies of those either. they're alright looking but nothing spectacular. lol whatever floats her boat.

Hanging will be the priority cause of Levi. She has Kayla, cooper and Sydney helping her. I’ve never seen her manage anything alone.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Kyra shoes the vlog that the ice Oscar turned out of the cooker 3 days ago still hasn't melted because Utah is so cold. She then proceeds to take the baby out to a photo shoot in a windy field with no shoes or socks on... mom logic kyra!

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Pineapples wrote:Kyra shoes the vlog that the ice Oscar turned out of the cooker 3 days ago still hasn't melted because Utah is so cold. She then proceeds to take the baby out to a photo shoot in a windy field with no shoes or socks on... mom logic kyra! Image

Kyra shows I mean

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

The room tour was rather disappointing..
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Chichi wrote:The room tour was rather disappointing..
So lame...and we’d basically all seen it on Snapchat anyway!

bryrose521
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bryrose521 »

Ilovecats wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:kyra gave levi a big (looks like a grande) starbucks frap...WTF is wrong with her?! That stuff has 3x the daily recommended sugar intake for an adult let alone a child. -_-
Not to mention all of the caffiene

I remember right after Kyra had Levi, when they got their first apartment, Kyra was drinking decaf. Idk if she still does. I know frappuccinos have a lot of sugar but they are the most popular drink at starbucks for kids. Being a former starbucks barista myself, they are the most recommended because they are the sweetest. Let’s be real, is a kid going to drink a dark roast coffee? Probably not.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Levi’s haircut is adorable, what a cutie

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Their kids are so cute! Honestly every time Alaya smiles and laughs it melts my heart.

SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

Can someone start summarizing the vlogs because I can not make it through their boring vlogs anymore no matter how hard I try

Return to “OKBaby”